Is anything being done to combat bots?

Fuz

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My suggestion, speak with our wallet, I saw so many people complain but still spend money on it.  Don't spend money on it so hopefully NCsoft will finally fix the problem, but most likely they just abandon this one and make a similar game like all their games.

14 hours ago, DarknessWithin said:

I'm really tired and fed up with all the issues this game have. Don't get me wrong, I've been playing MMO's for a couple of years now and this is one of the best. But things went to s**t when the bots and hackers took over. I'm not gonna QQ about class balance anymore because I can deal with that. I dedicated my free time trying to hone and improve my skills as a blademaster to compensate for their long list of disadvantages against most classes, and I got good with it. But f**k, I went from Platinum (1980+) to fcking Gold because of the summoner bots using the stealth hack which makes them 100% invulnerable. The only reason why I played this game is because of PVP. But how can you call it PVP if you're up against bots and hackers 95% of the time. The worst part is NCSOFT seems to ignore these issues.

Edit: My suggestion is, if you cannot ban or prevent these bots for good, you should remove tradable zen bean items. That way we can minimize the bots farming for zen beans in the arena. But hey this is NCsoft, that might never happen. 

I was questioning on coming back, hell maybe even renewing my membership, but I certainly did my homework this round before wasting hours get to lvl 50. Your post helped sway me from coming back to the game. Curious to how many people similar to me question coming back because of NCSofts TERRIBLE and I mean GOD AWFUL ability to address the issues that plague this game in terms of bots., 

9 hours ago, NN13 said:

Don't even talk about NCSoft doing their job about banning Bots and hackers.

Nothing done about hacker. Here is proof -

And nothing is being done about bots and gold spammers. Proof -

I still got 4 friend requests from these 2 exact gold sellers after the Silverfrost Patch where NCSoft said that the blocklist has been fixed.

So, keep your BS to yourself.

It's funny how you say that, yet I notice an actual decrease in the number of bots compared to what I use to see.

Can u tell me how hard is ban's 2 bot's account's? It's not only for me problem a lot of ppl spaming about this but yours answer is always the same: "we have enough hearing about bot's". This is joke, month or longer and u do nothing about this.

C8EZstT.jpg

On 3/27/2016 at 11:11 AM, ARC-1276 said:

It's funny how you say that, yet I notice an actual decrease in the number of bots compared to what I use to see.

It's funny how you think the world revolves around you and that everyone will see decrease in number of bots because you saw it.

Silverfrost update patch notes clearly stated that the blocklist was fixed and yet, I got 4 friend requests from those exact 2 Gold sellers after Silverfrost went live. I am not sure why you want to defend NC on this one. But anyway, have fun while it lasts.

Archived