Is anything being done to combat bots?

Fuz

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont think they give a dam about bots or goldsellers as the same ones are still in game from day 1

leads you to think there is a vested interest in them from behind the scenes 

go after a boss and find 40 odd bots on it haha joke or what -- 

I didnt had any Issues with Bots on my KFM and my Summoner in Arena, but tonight with my Main (!) sin nailed it.

KFM Bots with ninja reflexes made it impossible to attack them without getting countered and lastly a summoner who where switching between hide and nonhide within seconds and spamming RBM, 1,2,3 on Cooldown without Focus cost at all. I really enjoyed pvp most of the time but this is getting redicilious now.

30 Matches out of 20 where bots. circling arround while freezed or webbed. 

We cant stop them but they can, like someone wrote a prompt every half a hour or before entering dungeons to enter a randon number from a picture and tadaaa, there wont be bots...or a minigame where u have to use the mouse. There are options...

Round and round they go, where they stop nobody knows. Bot &  Soul, Curelean Certified Fresh. This game is going the way of Aion, overrun by foreign bots and hackers and spammers and horrible faction imbalance. PVP was nothing but Destrobots til Plat then you run into Hackummoners.jexckNx.jpg

I'm really tired and fed up with all the issues this game have. Don't get me wrong, I've been playing MMO's for a couple of years now and this is one of the best. But things went to s**t when the bots and hackers took over. I'm not gonna QQ about class balance anymore because I can deal with that. I dedicated my free time trying to hone and improve my skills as a blademaster to compensate for their long list of disadvantages against most classes, and I got good with it. But f**k, I went from Platinum (1980+) to fcking Gold because of the summoner bots using the stealth hack which makes them 100% invulnerable. The only reason why I played this game is because of PVP. But how can you call it PVP if you're up against bots and hackers 95% of the time. The worst part is NCSOFT seems to ignore these issues.

Edit: My suggestion is, if you cannot ban or prevent these bots for good, you should remove tradable zen bean items. That way we can minimize the bots farming for zen beans in the arena. But hey this is NCsoft, that might never happen. 

9 minutes ago, DarknessWithin said:

I'm really tired and fed up with all the issues this game have. Don't get me wrong, I've been playing MMO's for a couple of years now and this is one of the best. But things went to s**t when the bots and hackers took over. I'm not gonna QQ about class balance anymore because I can deal with that. I dedicated my free time trying to hone and improve my skills as a blademaster to compensate for their long list of disadvantages against most classes, and I got good with it. But f**k, I went from Platinum (1980+) to fcking Gold because of the summoner bots using the stealth hack which makes them 100% invulnerable. The only reason why I played this game is because of PVP. But how can you call it PVP if you're up against bots and hackers 95% of the time. The worst part is NCSOFT seems to ignore these issues.

Best thing you can do is quit.

It's not NCsoft's fault that the community is so rotten as to make bots and use hacks. Do you think the publishers ask people to make bots? BULLS***!

Its the fault of the community! Also, have you seen how many bots there are? It's insane! Can you expect a small team to be able to ban all of these guys over night? Especially when more keep coming? If you want to get rid of them, REPORT THEM ON SIGHT. That way you'll be helping them do their job. Talking s*** on the guys who are cleaning up the bots isn't going to help them remove the bots. Logically.

1 hour ago, ARC-1276 said:

It's not NCsoft's fault that the community is so rotten as to make bots and use hacks. Do you think the publishers ask people to make bots? BULLS***!

Its the fault of the community! Also, have you seen how many bots there are? It's insane! Can you expect a small team to be able to ban all of these guys over night? Especially when more keep coming? If you want to get rid of them, REPORT THEM ON SIGHT. That way you'll be helping them do their job. Talking s*** on the guys who are cleaning up the bots isn't going to help them remove the bots. Logically.

Don't even talk about NCSoft doing their job about banning Bots and hackers.

Nothing done about hacker. Here is proof -

And nothing is being done about bots and gold spammers. Proof -

I still got 4 friend requests from these 2 exact gold sellers after the Silverfrost Patch where NCSoft said that the blocklist has been fixed.

So, keep your BS to yourself.

Archived