Is anything being done to combat bots?

Fuz

Why would they get rid of the bots?? The bots/hackers are mostly people who throw $$$$$ into the store. If you were a business person, would you get rid of your customers, if they cheat a bit, just to spam a bit more cash at you?

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, KTCAOP said:

GM's please contact me i would love to be a forum moderator i really wanna help this community have hope to know that theres someone here that cares about this forum and the community please get in contact with me email or forum message 

Thank you.

Ha-ha-ha-ha, won't happen buddy.

I have countless of times met script users, macro users and bots. Bots are easy as KFM (Its my main class) but script users are almost unbeatable they iframe on the right time and most annoying part is when i airborn them they fall on the side of me and its not possible when i charge straight at them when I initiate it. They avoid a lot of damage.

Im not the best and im not the worst, I play every class and im planning to max out all classes to 50, but this is not the point the point is im decent and I find it hard to progress when I am against those, I was on gold the hole month until today. 

We need to address this problem on bug report because i dont think they read all the topics (only if a player got reported on the forum weird but true the devs doesnt pay attention to what happens in game).

Just to make it clear I have no intention of starting a rant nor do i plan to leave this game, but if this continues to not being fixed, I dont know what will happen with the in-game population. 

The population will decrease duo to: 

1.bots

2. hackers (real players crickets cant farm soulstones by them self using scripts) 

3.  OWPVP (This is the communities fault for joining populated factions, this western mentallity is absolutly not the best in this game and the game doesnt fit here I could have come with the idea to fix but no one wants this because they are warming their hands in soulstones (KIDS)) 

4. NCWEST not doing anything about this problem, gameguard does a little, but I think its outdated since new scripts and hackers being able to develop new methods

I repeat this is not a rant but a wake up call 

I don't really dislike bots, and I even think we could need them.

I'm usually happy when I fight a bot in Arena as a Warlock because that's one of the only matches I can really win without too much trouble (I would rather fight a DES bot than a FM or SIN human anytime).

And the new "PvP" area and quests are so annoying and such a waste of time that I think we could need bots to farm them and sell the soulstones on the market. I know more and more players everyday giving up on this pseudo-pvp mess, after a while I fear it will be used only by bots farming the SS and selling it to us afterwards. Not really an enthusiastic thought, but I sadly think that's where we're heading.

Those bots, gold sellers will keep on coming no matter what ncsoft does.  This is for all MMORPGS or all online games in fact.  Best thing they can do is make if harder to make an account but at the end of the day, as long as people buy gold form these sites, there will always be around.  They probably should ban all the gold buyers.  I mean, if someone suddenly gets 1000g form someone named Jjibapsfiga, there's an issue.

So pretty much, the gold buyers are the ones getting the bots to return over and over again.

This day I have exp something pretty bad, I cant show you because dont have it on video, but a lot of players that dont pvp are using scripts, the usually bots that are bad are replaced with real players, there is some people in this game that want an easy life, I really hope that NCwest fix this or make an overwatch system so people that actually know the classes can look through reports. You need to ban those people its a must to save the ESL tournaments if it even comes to that. The reason why you cant is, the hackers are loose and gameguard does = 0 

Im tired of people afk in arena because they know a lot of people have scripts, and they have inhuman reactions me and my friend (he/she is a summoner) We experianced a destroscript player he countered every attack stunlocked pretty fast. I as KFM find destroyers decent to pvp against, but with script they are almost unbeatable knock-up works a bit but he keeps will get you with stun + animationcancel like a computer from 100-0. 

Im warning the community as my duty, I want to know what other things you guys yourself have experianced. Pls write everything in this thread, maybe this will open some peoples eyes, even my friend in plat is annoyed most likely its soon the end of arena dreams of ESL combat. Now im just there to get my beans for soulstones and gtfo im tired of this really and a lot of players are too. Even the most skilled players say this. Welcome to arena scripted players that doesnt touch anything but a 1 key. 

I have gone into PVP for quiet sometime now, I have met so many bots and it's very frustrating and kills the game for me.

Even though I would use the in game report feature they are not banned, for example Killerob is a bot i reported a week ago but still around

all the afk basic outfit players they just need to be banned, I have multiple recording of many bots

Here is one 

http://plays.tv/video/56e4191872c2d196b4

Please do something about bots and take this seriously.

1 minute ago, Mostyyy said:

I have gone into PVP for quiet sometime now, I have met so many bots and it's very frustrating and kills the game for me.

Even though I would use the in game report feature they are not banned, for example Killerob is a bot i reported a week ago but still around

all the afk basic outfit players they just need to be banned, I have multiple recording of many bots

Here is one 

http://plays.tv/video/56e4191872c2d196b4

Please do something about bots and take this seriously.

Well most people wont play the game if we still have a lot of those issues and the competetive level is going to be low, we already have the problem NA players have latency advanced over EU players, so now we have scripted players too. Nobody going to learn anything if we, die without even getting one punch on our opponent. 

The video shows a good example of how dead arena have become. :) I hope things will change, if not well GG

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/blade-soul-exploits-hacks/ Here this is proof that real players sit in a forum and trying out multiply hacks to cheat the engine. If this isnt obvious i dont know what it is. This is our dear community that loves the game, but cant find time to farm the stuff like a legit player. Im not playing this game before the scripts are being fixed or we getting a new hackprotection and gameguard isnt runing and it doesnt work. Welcome to the truth. Im throwing my gloves here take them   

I lost all interest right now, fps drop for no reason, arena against NA players unbeable, and now we have hackers that are actually in the comunity sitting in the elite and planning to be the richest players and there is nothing stopping them. The competetive level in this game isnt even there. RANT no this is OPEN your eyes and listen.

Clearly NCsoft won't do anything about the bots. They need them. They need bots to farm up gold so that a proportion of players that are lacking in funds can buy gold cheap and keep playing. This way the game maintains a player base to keep the players that buy from official channels happy and engaged.

There will always be players that will take the chances and buy from the people the bots work for. The game producers know that they wont be getting money from these players, but they need to keep them here and playing to add to the playing population.

Personally the bots don't really impact on my game play other than when they run dungeons taking up space that's needed for active participants.

However, if the bots are taking up bandwidth and adding to the outrageous ping (WHICH IS A MUCH MUCH MUCHLY HUGEROUS ISSUE!!!!!) then that is indeed affecting me. But I don't know if it works that way.

That's it for me I will not renew  mine, my wife's or kids accounts in this game any longer after this month. I am done with the bots and the gold sellers manipulation of everything including the markets prices. It's a damn shame they don't care for there player population like they do for the manipulators

17 minutes ago, BlueBunnay said:

Whatever they doing must be working because soulstone prices are strong.

Thats only cause dragon certificate can be obtained only from mushin tower and purple dungeons that are hard for bots clear or complete .

Basically the did nothing only hurt new players that cant now make profit from arena cause it..... So basically its good but bad change at same time...

Soulstone prices went from 24-25s before 2 weeks to 39s right now on EU,

i am new player and i have stucked, soulstones from faction dailys are so few to keep progress in the game, i cant go to purple dugeons coze my weapon is profane and i dont have gold to upgrade it,but i have 12k beans and gold rank in arena so i could buy 30 ss per 2k beans but i cant!

Even from mushin tower that is 1 dragon cetrificater per day (olmost nothing) with my gear i cant rly end it so basicaly i am stucked here with out be able to do any progress to the game right now!

i know with this bots cant farm arena now and this is awesome coze before it was like 8/10 games with bots but that hurts new players and make them stuck to a point that cant rly do something!

1 hour ago, PhantoM47 said:

Soulstone prices went from 24-25s before 2 weeks to 39s right now on EU,

i am new player and i have stucked, soulstones from faction dailys are so few to keep progress in the game, i cant go to purple dugeons coze my weapon is profane and i dont have gold to upgrade it,but i have 12k beans and gold rank in arena so i could buy 30 ss per 2k beans but i cant!

Even from mushin tower that is 1 dragon cetrificater per day (olmost nothing) with my gear i cant rly end it so basicaly i am stucked here with out be able to do any progress to the game right now!

i know with this bots cant farm arena now and this is awesome coze before it was like 8/10 games with bots but that hurts new players and make them stuck to a point that cant rly do something!

Keep in mind that we that have been playing the game for months didn't upgrade our gear right away either.  It should actually be easier for you than it was for us.  You have access to quests which give much more gold than we got before the Silverfrost patch.

Believe me, we don't want them making it easy to get dragon certs.  Arena was a bot-filled cesspool before the update.  Not only that, but if they did, bots turning in beans for stones would cause them to drop fast, and your beans would be worth less than half what they are right now.

So take my advice- take your time, earn gold doing the dailies you can do, and then gear up.  Before you know it, you'll be able to do the purple dungeons for more certificates.

You may have a backlog of beans for a bit if you like to pvp a lot, but it's a small price to pay, trust me- especially if you like PVP, which it seems you do.  We don't want Arena full of bots again.

Archived