Delete all Soulstones from server DB

The price of Soulstones, the main source of gold to all players comes from Soulstones which is severely hurt duo to the "mass factory of SoulStones" that are the bots currently on server, a good way to "fix" the issue is by simple wiping all soulstone data from server making all start from 0 again and delete any and every account with Destroyer class characters using names with random letters and wearing suspicious gear, which  is not hard to filter these things only by having a quick look on server DB.

it is extreme but is a short time fix for the problem and will have a huge impact on gold sellers.

Yeah, no.

That would more-so anger the real people who actually worked to get their soulstones while bots can just go back to farming Arena PvP and get it back in a short time since there are quite a lot of them.

28 minutes ago, 897647_1452550632 said:

characters using names with random letters and numbers

u guys notice this fake *cricket*'s name right and this is his first post?   wake up and smell the coffee my friends.  it's a damn troll, bot, etc, etc.

24 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

The system was *cricket*ed from the beginning. The people in CB who complained that Soulstones were too easy to get (and had the devs act on it) didn't see this coming - serves em right.

SS wil be even easier to get in 50 patch. Idk why you're all crying.

Soulstone acquisition needs to be spread out into more PvE activities and more limited from Arena until the bot situation is remedied (like a DAILY bag just like PvE folks are limited to how many SS they can get daily except world bosses that few have a chance to kill - those should be a daily box as well.)

Orrrrrrrrr

Just remove soulstone pouches from Zen Bean merchants. Soulstone prices are dropping cause bots can easily farm zen beans and buy soul stone pouches.

Making soulstones only obtainable through open world pvp seems more reasonable on the MMORPG side.

although, that would be unfair to PVP arena players - y'all already got season rewards, which includes Gold IIRC 4,000 i think, Siren Scrolls, and an EXCLUSIVE OUTFIT. seems fair to me.

Well, if you want to make sure that the game actually dies, then this is a good idea! 

The amount of false positive bans would be very high. People will quit, because their their work of days or weeks would get taken away. Taking away player progression is a death sentence. Not even a week later the bots will be back anyways and then the would have to do it again.. and again.. and again.

If they would find a permanent solution for the bot problem, then they wouldn't even have to wipe everything. The economy would regulate itself over time.

Not sure if this is a troll post or not, seeing as your name is just a bunch of random numbers and you only have one post.

5 hours ago, 897647_1452550632 said:

The price of Soulstones, the main source of gold to all players comes from Soulstones which is severely hurt duo to the "mass factory of SoulStones" that are the bots currently on server, a good way to "fix" the issue is by simple wiping all soulstone data from server making all start from 0 again and delete any and every account with Destroyer class characters using names with random letters and wearing suspicious gear, which  is not hard to filter these things only by having a quick look on server DB.

it is extreme but is a short time fix for the problem and will have a huge impact on gold sellers.

the main source of gold? lol, I have made 0 gold off SS. It's called dailies. 

11 hours ago, DrowningEarth said:

The system was *cricket*ed from the beginning. The people in CB who complained that Soulstones were too easy to get (and had the devs act on it) didn't see this coming - serves em right.

lol i dont see how ppl could complain about that, when, without farming arena, or beeing able to run BW, you can only get like 21SS / day.

And when you see that you need 200+ to one weapon upgrade.. i dont see how its possible that ppl think it was too easy.

The SS income is actualy just utterly broken.

Archived