no more raids for me

aonallah

This is really disapointing , leveling up to 50 and story quest was fun , but once i wanted to start with dailies and precisely the grand harvest square ones , the chaos started .

This is my 5th try to finish these dailies : -the big the bad , and the ugly / -calling the big guns , but no chance .

i've been trying to do enough damage to the mini bosses and the main boss but it's impossble when my fps drops to 1/0 , everything just freeze then im dead after 20 secs .

in the past i've managed to do succesfull blackwyrm fights with 16 fps and it wasn't fun at all , but now it became implayable .

i want to know when NCsoft intend to optimise the game or upgrade the servers or do whatever  to fix this fps drops , it is an mmo and i have to engage some fights with other players but this way it is impossible .

From what've read on the interent , other regions didn't have such problems with fps .

it's difinitely not my spec ( i5 4460 , gtx 60 , 8GB ram )

is it because of EU servers ? .... what's wrong with this game , how many times do we have to qhout about it ?

I can manage the big boss, but the small ones are impossible with the amount of people in an instance, it's insane. Definitely when people attack all at once. If you make it so it is just one miniboss we need to kill, that would be very nice.

I been complaining about this since the begining, but there are lots of people who claim they have a stable 120 FPS at these vents, and blackwyrm so really I don't know...... but I give up. I just simply can't do Grand Harvest with 10 fps, can't deal enough damage with any class ...

I have an intel i5 5th generation ... the only newer one is 6th generation ... what else can i fckin' do? Buy AMD just to play this game? Cause so far no other games had issues with my intel or my pc....

" I can manage the big boss, but the small ones are impossible with the amount of people in an instance "

some here , i try 3 times and every time is that - i will skip this quests for future(waste time)!

Hopefully they know they screwed this up and it needs a fix on the first patch.  I know that question was asked during the stream many times but don't think they answered.  They seem to shove their heads in the sand where there is a serious problem they don't have an immediate fix for.

3 hours ago, Randomonium said:

Hopefully they know they screwed this up and it needs a fix on the first patch.  I know that question was asked during the stream many times but don't think they answered.  They seem to shove their heads in the sand where there is a serious problem they don't have an immediate fix for.

They did infact mention it on the livestream. The reason it was implemented the way it was... Is because that is how it is on every other region. They also said if it continues to be an issue that it is something they will look into.

The only people benefiting from Faction Dailies, BW and Harvest are the ranged classes, because they can survive bosses with 5 fps. This creates absolute disturbance in the balance. Im looking forward to a new mmo thou, but there is nothing intereting so far. 

1 hour ago, Diradem said:

They did infact mention it on the livestream. The reason it was implemented the way it was... Is because that is how it is on every other region. They also said if it continues to be an issue that it is something they will look into.

It is an issue every day for a large majority of the population. They need to be looking in to this issue, yesterday.

Allowing 70 people in an instance and only allowing 30 people to get an update is retarded.

The simple fix is, let everyone who deals damage to the boss to get a damn update and the top 30 get loot.

It's not *cricket*ing rocket science.

My computer
Skylake i76700 OC to 5.0
GTX 980 G.cards. 

I  get into harvest and when the fighting starts I turn off characters, and I run with a smooth 70FPS. 5 minutes I always crash. I get a Blade and soul error has caused the game to shut down. Every single time. Almost the exact same amount of time too. My fiance whos comp is a i72600k at 3.8ghz and a GTX550 card runs it relatively fine. Sooo what the *cricket* is going on with my comp =( I can do BW without turning off players and have a relativly smooth fight at 60-70 FPS. This however makes my computer freak the hell out. 

25 minutes ago, TheHorror said:

Got to love  it when you need  to hide all players (Ctrl+F) in a Open World PVP zone  just so you can play...  and wonder why you got killed and by who... 

This is pretty funny actually. I will say however during BW I turn off all playsers and all names but I keep hostile player names available so I can see them coming to try and grief at BW

9 hours ago, Taemek said:

It is an issue every day for a large majority of the population. They need to be looking in to this issue, yesterday.

Allowing 70 people in an instance and only allowing 30 people to get an update is retarded.

The simple fix is, let everyone who deals damage to the boss to get a damn update and the top 30 get loot.

It's not *cricket*ing rocket science.

This, agreed... these quests are retarded in my opinion.  Isn't the Big the Bad and the Ugly on a 5 hour timer too?  This makes it almost impossible for someone like me to get this quest accomplished/finished.  If I only have about 2 hours to play the game I am *cricket*ed on quests like this.

7 hours ago, ThreeFeetofMagic said:

My computer
Skylake i76700 OC to 5.0
GTX 980 G.cards. 

I  get into harvest and when the fighting starts I turn off characters, and I run with a smooth 70FPS. 5 minutes I always crash. I get a Blade and soul error has caused the game to shut down. Every single time. Almost the exact same amount of time too. My fiance whos comp is a i72600k at 3.8ghz and a GTX550 card runs it relatively fine. Sooo what the *cricket* is going on with my comp =( I can do BW without turning off players and have a relativly smooth fight at 60-70 FPS. This however makes my computer freak the hell out. 

C > Users > (your pc name) > My > documents > BnS > NCWEST > ClientConfiguration ( right click edit)
ctrl +f > type "chroma" (without the "") click next > change the value from 'y' to 'n'
also play in windowed mode ( i seem to crash in full screen mode)

I stopped doing harvest and ssp because of its horrible design. In harvest I can actually attack the bosses but I dont get loot therefore no daily done. In ssp it's pretty much the same story: the pig miniboss dies in 2-4 seconds cause all fms and sums there, so its pretty much another waste of time for me. I feel really sad about being excluded from this content. 

6 hours ago, RuiHachiouji said:

60-70 FPS all the time in Grand Harvest. Busting out dps as hard as I can and still get no quest credit on any of the bosses. One time out of about 6 runs of this raid I managed to get credit on the last boss, but never again since then.

Whats your specs? Lots of people, even with good computers, tend to drop hard in harvest.

I have yet to see any end game content, I'm only level 39.. but from what dungeons i have run I get stable 60-53 fps on a nvidia 950 gtx every thing but AA turned up to max  I have an Intel I7 6700 and 16 gigs of ram, now Blade and soul is installed on an SSD... not sure if that helps a lot 

The issue is since it only occurs on a few channels every few hours people pack those few channels past the limit they want by doing things like inviting others to your group so they swap to your channel. This puts a lot of strain on the already mediocre servers they have causing massive lag. When you couple that with few bosses with low hp and the annoying tag mechanics to get boss credit it clearly becomes a pain.

On 3/25/2016 at 5:33 PM, aonallah said:

This is really disapointing , leveling up to 50 and story quest was fun , but once i wanted to start with dailies and precisely the grand harvest square ones , the chaos started .

This is my 5th try to finish these dailies : -the big the bad , and the ugly / -calling the big guns , but no chance .

i've been trying to do enough damage to the mini bosses and the main boss but it's impossble when my fps drops to 1/0 , everything just freeze then im dead after 20 secs .

in the past i've managed to do succesfull blackwyrm fights with 16 fps and it wasn't fun at all , but now it became implayable .

i want to know when NCsoft intend to optimise the game or upgrade the servers or do whatever  to fix this fps drops , it is an mmo and i have to engage some fights with other players but this way it is impossible .

From what've read on the interent , other regions didn't have such problems with fps .

it's difinitely not my spec ( i5 4460 , gtx 60 , 8GB ram )

is it because of EU servers ? .... what's wrong with this game , how many times do we have to qhout about it ?

I swear I have this issue too. what even is that stupid broken raid

Archived