no more raids for me

aonallah

Guys press ctrl + f, go to settings and optimize for combat (which the game still looks really good, other characters don't but yours does) and also turn off other players names under the name tab. I don't have a good pc but doing this gives me 20-25 fps during Ghs and 40-50 in most dungeons except barut bosses

I haven't even done that Harvest raid, nor will I ever do... Most probably. After seeing a little guide on it on the internet I decided it just isn't worth the time invested. I would rather do E. Fleet Supply chain for twice less the gold than that. I mean seriously, you need to kill all three mini-bosses for quest, along with merchants who are claimed by other players and with the boss hitting hard as truck on low FPS in the end and for what? One gold and something, half gold and half gold quests? Nope, no thanks. As for SSP, well what can you do? I mean, this area is pretty big and maybe you could make a group of people and run some of the other channels? Like, don't go in most populated channels, go instead with low populated channels and gather an organized group for that. That way, imo, everyone gets something for their trouble.

As for FPS drop, totally agree. They really should try to make their game more stable.

The server are completely overloaded with players i can run  almost everything fine with my crap comp until the massses come in by the droves   and then the game becomes unplayable, basically hit the craft button  and exit to a more stable  game. 

11 hours ago, LordGainz said:

C > Users > (your pc name) > My > documents > BnS > NCWEST > ClientConfiguration ( right click edit)
ctrl +f > type "chroma" (without the "") click next > change the value from 'y' to 'n'
also play in windowed mode ( i seem to crash in full screen mode)

Im not sure I am comfortable editing files in the game with how trigger happy gamegaurd is >< 

I have the same problem! I can play the game in the max resolution everywhere, but this raid is broke for me, i won't even try to do it anymore. My fps drops from 40 to 5 or 0, just freezes and eveerything. I have tryed to put the game in te lowest graphics, hide everybofy with crtl f and optmize for combat, but it does not change anything.

With all the bots and more and more problems arriving, i am very inclined to drop this game, seriously...

My computer specs:

AMD 6300 six core processor

8gb RAM

NVIDIA geforce GTX 760

(I know it is not a high end machine, but it is not crap)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have the same problem. When I enter SSP my fps is around 100-120, when I get close to a crowded area it drops down into around 40 FPS. Pressing Ctrl+F brings my FPS back to around 60+.

But here's the BIG PROBLEM, when a miniboss or Terror shows up my FPS goes down to 12-20 as soon as ppl start doing dps. When I start doing dps my FPS drops down to 1-7 and often the screen just freezes for several seconds. Now the other problem is I main a KFM and we all know how hard those fights are for melee classes. 90% of the time I cannot get any kill credit on these fights. Previously I could do BW and Terrors in Misty Woods just fine usually around 40 FPS, but SSP zone is just killing me.

Changing graphics settings does nothing for me, I get exactly the same results playing with everything on lowest (with Ctrl+F) as I do when I have everything maxed (with Ctrl+F).

I hear a lot of people claiming they have stable 60+ FPS during these fights. Can you share your in-game settings and things you do to optimize the game. Hell, I've seen streamers streaming and having 40+ FPS during those fights so I'd really like a hint on how they do it.

My Rig: i5-6600, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB vRAM, Game is on an SSD.

System: Windows 10, fresh install.

On 3/25/2016 at 5:33 PM, aonallah said:

but it's impossble when my fps drops to 1/0 , everything just freeze then im dead after 20 secs .

it's difinitely not my spec ( i5 4460 , gtx 60 , 8GB ram )

Nope, not your spec, but can be a conflict with a driver in your system. Try the MSConfig stuff in my SIG and see if that helps. It helped me.

On 3/28/2016 at 8:43 AM, ThreeFeetofMagic said:

My computer
Skylake i76700 OC to 5.0
GTX 980 G.cards. 

I  get into harvest and when the fighting starts I turn off characters, and I run with a smooth 70FPS. 5 minutes I always crash. I get a Blade and soul error has caused the game to shut down. Every single time. Almost the exact same amount of time too. My fiance whos comp is a i72600k at 3.8ghz and a GTX550 card runs it relatively fine. Sooo what the *cricket* is going on with my comp =( I can do BW without turning off players and have a relativly smooth fight at 60-70 FPS. This however makes my computer freak the hell out. 

i7-6700 oc to 4.7k (removed that recently, back at base 4.2)

msi r9 390

Crashing consistently in harbor few minutes in, due to RAM going overboard (at the time of the crash - most likely on Exterminator - check your task manager - the game will probably be at about 3.3GB):

vrWSkGi.jpg

The only solution I found is to reduce all settings to 1 for taking lower RAM, and sometimes alt-tabbing out to let the game do some garbage collection. But still, last time I crashed with exterminator at 3%. Not even kidding. Damn it.

Thankfully it was the night run and I logged back in and killed exterminator at a different channel.

Its kind of frustrating that this still hasn't been fixed.  None of the problems players have brought up have been addressed.  I guess it's lucky that many players, like me, simply don't even bother with it anymore so more slots for folks who crave aggravation.  Maybe this was the "fix" they intended?

Archived