Candycloud Park

z Siegrain

Preach it!

It's a cluster ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ of a dungeon with little to no reward for the time spent in it, unless you got the RNG god on your side. the only reason I dare run it is because of the fairly easily gotten sacred oil. If that wasn't my goal I wouldn't touch this event with a ten foot pole.

For some reason when i'm on my sum I ALWAYS get agro of both bosses... I don't know how when there are BM's with higher AP and threat but I spend more time in that dungeon trying simply to stay alive  

RAGE!!!

it bad enough that both boss has ton of HP. to add on top of F8 is filled with brainless ppl.

even if you run it for the first time, it not hard to see that both boss has a shield. there are two bosses for crying out loud. if you see a shield on one, go dps the other without the shield!!!

when you kill the adds, they drop orb thing. pick up the damn thing!!! it not hard to see.

while you have the orb thing, left mouse click to dps and if you press 1 you get frozen and you regen HP.

I've seen ppl staying freeze mode the hole fight. do you think your doing anything if you stay frozen??? only time you should really use 1 is when you need to regen your HP. you can just jump over the red line trap thing and the blue one all you have to do is follow the movement.

when both bosses jump down with their shields up, dps one with more than 1 HP!!! their HP doesn't go less than 1.

2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Preach it!

It's a cluster ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ of a dungeon with little to no reward for the time spent in it, unless you got the RNG god on your side. the only reason I dare run it is because of the fairly easily gotten sacred oil. If that wasn't my goal I wouldn't touch this event with a ten foot pole.

For some reason when i'm on my sum I ALWAYS get agro of both bosses... I don't know how when there are BM's with higher AP and threat but I spend more time in that dungeon trying simply to stay alive  

i heard bm lost some of their threat skills...not sure which one...and the most annoying in this event is...the dmg from bosses is damn pain...its like everytime i go there for sure got party members die..the worst is like 4 pt members die since they cant iframe the damn throwing cookies and when the boss jumping while dancing...

1 hour ago, newbiez said:

i heard bm lost some of their threat skills...not sure which one...and the most annoying in this event is...the dmg from bosses is damn pain...its like everytime i go there for sure got party members die..the worst is like 4 pt members die since they cant iframe the damn throwing cookies and when the boss jumping while dancing...

exactly, you can't iframe away if you have an orb in your hand.. half the time the one being targeted is slowed so they can't even get out of the way or even if they could if it's during the blue phase they are trapped so it's either take damage or dance like an idiot AND take damage cause you can't move. 

34 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

exactly, you can't iframe away if you have an orb in your hand.. half the time the one being targeted is slowed so they can't even get out of the way or even if they could if it's during the blue phase they are trapped so it's either take damage or dance like an idiot AND take damage cause you can't move. 

and the most annoying is ppl afk during that phase and the one that lazy to revive back...

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

only if you have no freeze orb, otherwise you could press 1 and heal yourself and you are immune, then press 2 to receive a 10 sec speed buff.

4 minutes ago, Mushin The Divine Fister said:

lol. How do people even die in this instance? I'm literally tanking both bosses with 60k hp thanks to op soulburn dragonchar and have never died. You can keep holding down attack while moving and jumping you know? You don't have to stand there and eat everything. Some orbs even make you immune and restore hp.

It is very easy to die as especially during the final phase you can get caught in an endless dance cycle. You get hit once due to lag, timing the jump wrong.. you name it. You start to dance, taking damage from both bosses and unable to move or freeze. Minute you come out you are hit again by the dance lines.. go back to dance.. it's an endless cycle. If you have a summoner or SF in pt it's not as bad as they can help heal. 

2 things I don't relate with on this thread.

1. Finding ths dungeon annoying

2. Dying.

I know im not the only one who likes the event, several people I've talked with enjoy it too. I do it on 3 capped characters everyday and don't get bored.

But how in the hell are you people dying? I play a glass cannon build with my hm points on an already squishy class, and can clear it with near full or full health. The only acceptable excuse I know is that your hardware, fps, ping, whatever doesn't allow you to play optimally, any other reason is you probably have a bad case of suck.

I don't know how you people are dying.

I usually have the lowest defense+evade in most dungeons, and still never get below half my HP in this event.

Still, I find this event annoying due to the stupidly high HP of both bosses, my unability to avoid the red lines (the blue ones are fairly OK), all this for a crap reward.

4 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

2. Dying.

I know im not the only one who likes the event, several people I've talked with enjoy it too. I do it on 3 capped characters everyday and don't get bored.

But how in the hell are you people dying? I play a glass cannon build with my hm points on an already squishy class, and can clear it with near full or full health. The only acceptable excuse I know is that your hardware, fps, ping, whatever doesn't allow you to play optimally, any other reason is you probably have a bad case of suck.

When you get the aggro, mud piles will rain down on you, those mud piles are unblockable and deals a decent damage. you can evade but not when your dancing.. B)

5 hours ago, Laoshottie said:

I guess moving and jumping are too hard for some people 

People are dumb and just brainless dps like in other F8 dungeons.

Also, as soon as I see people afking on top of the stairs, I leave party.

11 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

2. Dying.

8 hours ago, Decondelite said:

I don't know how you people are dying.

I usually have the lowest defense+evade in most dungeons, and still never get below half my HP in this event.

Still, I find this event annoying due to the stupidly high HP of both bosses, my unability to avoid the red lines (the blue ones are fairly OK), all this for a crap reward.

How often are you guys holding the full agro of both bosses? 

The dungeon is boring yeah, but what make it a  pain are the bug going arround the whole place and here is a list of what i seen so far

1- you cant use orb frost skill the icon is blank( you end up dying unless there is a smm/sf)

2-cant move or use your skills ( escape solve it but just 1 time)

3-you get aimed by both boss even if you dont have the agro ( it happend to me whit my summ  they just keep spaming cookies only to me)

4-after getting the dance debuff you suppused to have a few seconds of invulnerability to not get it again( it happend me 3 times and i was dancing the whole final phase specially whit the red chords)

5-chords mess up in a few round during the final phase both blue/red chords appeared at the same time (dance/dance/dance nothing more)

my solutions

1-less hp on bosses

2-dummys should only appear 1 time and orbs should have unlimited energy until the boss make you drop them whit their scream( they are annoying respawning all the figth)

3-dont drop the orb while you dance -.-

Archived