Candycloud Park

z Siegrain

On 4/18/2017 at 2:42 PM, DirectorTseng said:

How often are you guys holding the full agro of both bosses? 

most of the time i get aggro from both bosses since we have many that doesn't want aggro so they just stop dps till others get aggro. 

On 4/18/2017 at 10:39 AM, Mushin The Divine Fister said:

lol. How do people even die in this instance? I'm literally tanking both bosses with 60k hp thanks to op soulburn dragonchar and have never died. You can keep holding down attack while moving and jumping you know? You don't have to stand there and eat everything. Some orbs even make you immune and restore hp.

mine to tell me how much ur def? since i found destro with 4k+ def die today at candypark

On 4/18/2017 at 7:04 PM, Decondelite said:

I don't know how you people are dying.

I usually have the lowest defense+evade in most dungeons, and still never get below half my HP in this event.

Still, I find this event annoying due to the stupidly high HP of both bosses, my unability to avoid the red lines (the blue ones are fairly OK), all this for a crap reward.

did the both boss aim you?

I find the dungeon fun fun. I actually hoped to get both lines going at same time at the last 10~20% of battle (both melodies and lasers). Wouldn't that be awesome? It needs more chaos. 

The only thing that bothers me are the facial expresions of those 2... especially the ones before anyone aggroes...some people could classify them as nightmare fuel...

17 hours ago, newbiez said:

mine to tell me how much ur def? since i found destro with 4k+ def die today at candypark

the aoe candy thing bosses trow at you had nothing to do with your defensive states.

it does 10% damage of your total HP. so if you get hit 10 times with 0 heals you die.

I've never died even with aggro from both bosses but i did had some close calls.

46 minutes ago, hwalien said:

the aoe candy thing bosses trow at you had nothing to do with your defensive states.

it does 10% damage of your total HP. so if you get hit 10 times with 0 heals you die.

I've never died even with aggro from both bosses but i did had some close calls.

Then you've gotten lucky, we had a destro with 100K hp die just last night even with me healing them. I nearly died that same PT since I got caught in a constant dance rotation on top of both bosses and those stupid dummies hitting me. 

On 4/18/2017 at 3:42 PM, DirectorTseng said:

How often are you guys holding the full agro of both bosses? 

More often than you would think.

I don't have threat skills, but my WL's dps alone pulls aggro to me quite a lot.

Here's a nice tip for you; most orbs that you pick up have a frost sheathe command that gradually heals you. Even WITH this, people still manage to die and it amazes me.

I'm really baffled how people die to these guys.

I mean, you don't have to wait to use the Frost Sheath for the AoE. Its cooldown is so low.
If boss throws cookies at you and you are close, get in Sheath, go out almost immediately, have 10 sec movement buff and dodge them all the time.
Movement buff gone? Sheath -> release and dodge everything again.

Rinse and repeat.

And in the final phase you just gotta stay your distance. Those cookies travel so slow that you can just casually walk and they will still miss. Unless you dance.

It's a fun dungeon, but it could have been made A LOT better.

The amount of bugs it have and the lack of intereting items (nothing for me) to buy with it's coins make this event totaly avoidable, thou.

I Like this event dungeon, Wish there was a real boss like this with laser Mechanic trying to avoid + attacking, Fun to me, but hey, Whatever event NCsoft will add, there will Always and I mean ALWAYS be people not happy about it, If you like paying 440G for Forging orb or 320G for Sacred Oil, or a nice gem Or any other item which they are giving for free by barely spending any time on it. then go buy it, why complaining? If you want everything handed out on a plate for you without moving any fingers, then this game is not for you, simple as that.

Archived