Dungeon leavers

Lunakitty

This reminds me of yesterdays CS run.

I joined a group by LFP and soon as I joined all I see is people fighting on party chat.

One person was low AP(not even that low... around 380 or 390 ish) and I guess he/she was kept on recruiting, which in my point of view is fine since that's what people do when someone leaves the group.

Other one that was standing out side of the instance(x server) was saying that group should stop recruiting and disband. This person's argument was that he/she is kept on getting recruited into the same group because they were kept on recruiting.

Not sure what happened at the end since I left the group after few mins because it was going no where.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one single circumstance i leave the party. If it contains a player that is disrespectful or toxic .No one forces me to play with someone that lacks respect.I'm here to have fun ,not to get overloaded with someone's rage control failures.

Sometimes when I'm trying to load into Lair of Frozen Fang 4-man people have already left without a word.

On the other hand I've met a lot of people being incredibly toxic in Sogun's Lament 6/4-man, particularly about 6/4-0 Ken/Gen and would rather waste their time with their 90% damage reduction than doing mechanics. And I've met one person who blamed me because they died to the second corridor's trash mobs when I called for stealth and they ignored it. In these moments I'll leave immediately.

6 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I think those who leave see a HM2 and instantly leave. Then they don't realize that the LFP only works for low parties and keep getting same party over and over. Kinda funny to see how same person keeps coming and going away. Sadly more often there are 2-3 under 400 AP players in the party so those situations are understandable but when there is one 400-410 and rest are 450+ I don't get why everyone leaves. Do people need 600+ people to carry them through easy dungeons also?

I make my own party when then I see if the AP/CRT etc etc is too low compare to mine I leave (I am using LFG). Simply put my class is not meant to tank, I rather not have to deal with with tanking and taking care of the whole party.  Also a lot of times I found in LFG low AP tend to stay afk a lot making you do all the work. I haven't used LFG now and honestly  joining a group of making your own party with specific requirements doesn't take long and I have control who I want in my party.

I hate a lot of people. Personally, I think entering a dungeon with low ap is considered rude, even through lfp. You have a clan. You can ask them how much ap is needed or run with them. Like. I keep seeing 400 ap with bad stats trying to do shat masts. 400 ap is like naryu lab and lair. Those are 45 dungeons and beginning 50 dungeons. There's no way you are qualified to do a hm 6 rec dungeon. When you're barely qualified to do hm2 rec dungeons. And there's so many rude people. Apparently. If I'm not a miracle worker. I'm a bot. As if people with unnecessary aggro dying is something new. People are so nice in this game. ./sarcasm. Need a larger block list. I don't know why people have such a stigma against death. Not everyone can live. Not everyone has great ping and fps. And this is another reason why I don't want super low ap. Cause realistically no one can carry cause it's laggy af. So yeah. I leave because I can't carry. Everyone should be 450+ in masts. Stop thinking someone else balances out your low ap unless it's your clan mate running with you. 

1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

Sometimes when I'm trying to load into Lair of Frozen Fang 4-man people have already left without a word.

On the other hand I've met a lot of people being incredibly toxic in Sogun's Lament 6/4-man, particularly about 6/4-0 Ken/Gen and would rather waste their time with their 90% damage reduction than doing mechanics. And I've met one person who blamed me because they died to the second corridor's trash mobs when I called for stealth and they ignored it. In these moments I'll leave immediately.

Lair 4's are full of idiots that bounce if they think they can't get carried (even if they're well above 550AP) and actually have to do some work. Usually it's worst on days with Lair as one of the challenge dungeons.

I sometimes leave because:

- It's faster for me to solo it (ToE, Narrows) and because there's high lvl people in there, they can take care of it. However, if the group is full of low lvl, I will stay and help

- They're already half way in long dungeons like bsh, bsc

I hate when people leave a dungeon without explanation.  So I rarely leave a dungeon myself.  I only do it for a few select reasons.  And I always state why I am leaving:

1. Someone in that party is in my block list ( I usually only block afkers, bots, leechers, someone who trolled dungeons in the past by not listening.... )

2.  I am doing a daily quest and they are fighting the final boss. Like the fight is in progress.    I usually turn off the "join dungeon in progress option" while doing these dailies.  So it doesn't happen that often. I once forgot to turn off the "in progress option" and got pulled into a party  at boss 2 in cold storage. They kept recruiting and asking people if they had orbs.  I did leave then.  I hate when people recruit at boss 2.  It was my bad though for not turning off the "join dungeon in progress".

3. More than 1 party member is acting like a bot or has gone afk.  I wait and give the person a chance. But if they continue to afk or they refuse to take part in the dungeon, then I refuse to carry them.

4. This is very rare that it happens.  I don't really care about Attack power and stats that much.  But I was doing nexus and several party members got disconnected.  Their server crashed just before we entered the dungeon.  So I recruited 3 new people.  It was a daily challenge that day.  I was at 603 AP and the other 2 in the party were 480 and 477 ap.  The 3 people that joined were all under 400. One was 380. Another was 344. And the third was 356.   I asked if they had run the dungeon before.  They said yes they knew the mechanics.  So I said okay.  We tried the first boss.  After wiping 4 times, I said.... ok enough. These players did not know the dungeon.  They didn't know how to CC the boss.  Kept messing up the mechanics.  I explained it, and they refused to listen.   I wished them all well and left.  I didn't have much time left to be online and there was no way we would finish that run.

5. This is also rare.  But it has happened and will cause me to leave a dungeon.  I will make a dungeon run and ask for a certain ap.  I usually do not ask for very high at all.  And if someone applies that is lower but does know the dungeon, then it is fine.  But I have had people enter the dungeon with lower ap and just stand there.  They won't fight at all.  They will follow around so they get boss credit and can bid on items.  But they won't fight.  Their reply is usually along the lines of... "well you guys have high enough AP that you can just carry me."  "I am eating."  Another time, I got a reply of " I am playing pokemon go."  " I am just here for the daily."   "I wanted to bid on seeds  ( this was this morning )"  So if this is happening and the dungeon is part way....  I will apologize to the rest of the team, but I will leave.  I can't stand leechers.  Most of the time, the others in the party will leave too.  We usually remake the room and redo the dungeon.

At the end of the day, until there is a vote kick feature, there shouldn't be a dropout penalty. I shouldn't be forced to carry bots, afks/leechers, people who rush ahead and kill people in the fire, trolls, or intentionally under-prepared/under-geared players who join wanting to be carried. I am not super geared at all, but I believe in being decently prepared out of respect to my fellow gamers, which unfortunately is rare these days.

Dungeon matching shouldn't even put me with people on my block list; clearly, I blocked them for a reason. And why do we have a ridiculously low 50 person block limit anyway? Also, LFP should never rematch you with a party if you just dropped from it. It only wastes the time of people on both ends of that scenario.

This game already has far too much in place that facilitates a bad community, a drop out penalty without a vote kick option only further punishes legitimate players and guarantees that the bad apples will continue to get carried. Go visit 3v3 arenas if you think otherwise. x.x;

I don't know why this game allows someone on a block list to enter a party.  But it has been happening a lot lately.  I will block bots, afk players, leechers, and known trolls. That is mainly the extent of who I block.  Yet for some reason, I am constantly getting blocked people in my parties.  And since there is no kick option, the only choice is to deal with the person or leave.

Ever since the server links, more and more bots have been entering dungeons and afking. I guess because they are having trouble getting keys and moonstones.  Who knows?

Anyway, I refuse to carry a gold seller a known bot, a known jerk troll, or leecher.  So if someone in the party is on my block list... I will leave.  I will be polite about explaining why.  But I will not stay.

example:  Today I kept getting whispers saying that they were a GM and I won 8000 NCcoins.  To go to blah blah of a website and claim it.  I blocked that person. About 40 minutes later I joined a dungeon party.  We couldn't fill it because it was early morning.  So we decided to enter the dungeon and recruit.  That person that I blocked, entered the dungeon.  Instead of doing anything to participate, they kept whispering each of us about winning 1 year of membership and NCcoins. 

Blocked players should not be able to enter a party.  It is just wrong!

I leave 100% of the time in LFP  if i think someone is a bot/leecher.  I tend to ask the person who I suspect being a bot, if they are a bot or real person.  If they  respond I stay, if no, bye bye. 

I will also leave LFP mid run if someone trolls me or I rage, an example of this: I was doing soguns and a summoner/fm was trying to steal aggro from me, (I am kfm) they was throwing the shield on the 2nd boss, then the boss kept rotating in circle instead of standing still, I asked them "Hey, are you a tank" they said " any class can tank"....

If any class can tank. then there is no point for me in that dung so BYE BYE.

honestly every day I play this game I get more and more elite, i used to love lfp and helping people/teachin in some cases, but now i dont even LFP anymore you just cant trust someone being a bot, or someone whos just really bad at the game and leeches off other people. 

I love it when a new player says hey i dont know this boss, and theres always that one arsehole who starts the boss before i get a chance to explain that also makes me leave/rage quit a dung.

Mabey i got Bot syndrome or something but im telling you I think that sometimes 1/6 people in blade and soul dungs are bots.

6 hours ago, Shelly said:

I hate a lot of people. Personally, I think entering a dungeon with low ap is considered rude, even through lfp. You have a clan. You can ask them how much ap is needed or run with them. Like. I keep seeing 400 ap with bad stats trying to do shat masts. 400 ap is like naryu lab and lair. Those are 45 dungeons and beginning 50 dungeons. There's no way you are qualified to do a hm 6 rec dungeon. When you're barely qualified to do hm2 rec dungeons. And there's so many rude people. Apparently. If I'm not a miracle worker. I'm a bot. As if people with unnecessary aggro dying is something new. People are so nice in this game. ./sarcasm. Need a larger block list. I don't know why people have such a stigma against death. Not everyone can live. Not everyone has great ping and fps. And this is another reason why I don't want super low ap. Cause realistically no one can carry cause it's laggy af. So yeah. I leave because I can't carry. Everyone should be 450+ in masts. Stop thinking someone else balances out your low ap unless it's your clan mate running with you. 

It's not uncommon to see hm6-10 with less than 460 ap. recently there has been more of those and they keep flaming others for failure.

1 hour ago, Solidarius said:

I leave 100% of the time in LFP  if i think someone is a bot/leecher.  I tend to ask the person who I suspect being a bot, if they are a bot or real person.  If they  respond I stay, if no, bye bye. 

I will also leave LFP mid run if someone trolls me or I rage, an example of this: I was doing soguns and a summoner/fm was trying to steal aggro from me, (I am kfm) they was throwing the shield on the 2nd boss, then the boss kept rotating in circle instead of standing still, I asked them "Hey, are you a tank" they said " any class can tank"....

If any class can tank. then there is no point for me in that dung so BYE BYE.

honestly every day I play this game I get more and more elite, i used to love lfp and helping people/teachin in some cases, but now i dont even LFP anymore you just cant trust someone being a bot, or someone whos just really bad at the game and leeches off other people. 

I love it when a new player says hey i dont know this boss, and theres always that one arsehole who starts the boss before i get a chance to explain that also makes me leave/rage quit a dung.

Mabey i got Bot syndrome or something but im telling you I think that sometimes 1/6 people in blade and soul dungs are bots.

me too. i like helping ppl alot...but sometimes ppl can be ridiculously stupid and or dunce. tbh i dont even play that much anymore.. i login and do daily challenge on 1 or 2 characters then go play League and this is coming from someone who used to play 6+ hrs per day when i am not at work or doing chores on some days i would even go 12-18hrs on days off and weekends but no, not so much. Reason is:

1. I dont have a clan, so i dont feel obligated or pressured to play as much.

2. I find myself raging more and more and slowly becoming elitist.... and yeah i am not that well off in gear. considering that gear cap atm is like 770 AP and i am only sitting at 623 on my main then clearly i am not that well off.

3. Reason for slowly becoming elitist? community keeps getting more and more toxic (I play League everyday so trust me... i KNOW what toxicity is) and the BnS community is slowly getting there.

4. i dont mind carrying someone, but at least say something. "i dont know the mechanics" "1st time in dungeon but willing to learn" "hey i have 20 less AP than asked but i know the mechanics" "hey I have a little less AP than required but i need to learn the dungeon, do u mind if i run with u. if i start to take up too much tme me leaving is always an option" stuff like these i dont mind... but FFS at least say something... dont just go into the dungeon expecting to be carried like everybody owes u something when they dont, thats disrespectful and i wont be having it cuz its straight up disrespectful. 

even while writing this now i am playing League just that i heard the chime that signals a reply to forum and i decide to pop in after a game. 

i know OP is pertaining to LFP parties but i just wanna share what happened with our party.

Me and my husband (680 AP FM and 690 AP BD) posted a 550+ AP 4-man yeti. We were joined by 580 and 614 AP (forgot the classes). We all pressed ready and entered. 

Once inside, 614 AP left the party coz there was a 580, even though we posted 550+ AP req. 550 got dc shortly after (non-issue).

I can't even begin to comprehend what is wrong with these people. This was a pre-made party; what more for LFP? I LFP most dungeons coz I know I can carry my own weight, I know the mechanics, and I am willing to carry others be that as it may; but other people use LFP to bypass and either go straight to last boss, or expect to be carried.

There are few reasons I might leave:

1. Top most common reason, high ping in cross server dungeons. (Thank you, b&s)

2. Seriously under geared people. I don't mind carrying a player or 2, but if the entire party have ap that is way too low for the specific dungeon...

3. Rude players or a party that doesn't know mech and don't bother to listen.

11 minutes ago, iritsuchan said:

Seriously under geared people. I don't mind carrying. But if someone who is below lvl 50 trying to do yeti,or have 320 ap, I'm out.

Low level doesn't necessarily mean they can't do it. If the player has above 400 AP even as lvl 48-49 then it might be someone's alt and they are just lazy to level up.

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Low level doesn't necessarily mean they can't do it. If the player has above 400 AP even as lvl 48-49 then it might be someone's alt and they are just lazy to level up.

Sorry,forgot to mention. I meant that if we're doing yeti, and everyone are low ap but me. I don't mind one person having low ap. But all of them? Even if they know the mech, there is still an enrage timer. 

As I stated above, I rarely leave a dungeon run.  But I just had this happen, and I did leave.  I was surprised because I hadn't encountered this before.  After talking to some clan mates, I was told that it happens often to them.

We had an odd number of people online in my clan tonight.  So that meant that 2 of us had to pug dailies. So we decided that we would make a room.  I saw a lfg that was begging for people to help then with the new ebon dungeon daily.  We felt badly, so we entered their room.  There were 4 players in there. All of them were under 420 ap. It is an easy dungeon and with 6 people, it would have been a breeze.  My clan mate is at 663 ap and I am 610ap.  All of a sudden 2 players left.  Then the dungeon started.  The party leader had kicked out 2 players and started a shattered mast 4 player run. 

My clan mate and I were like, uh?  What?  The party leader said... oh you guys have high AP.  You can carry me and my friend.  We really want to try this new dungeon.

I was shocked that he just kicked 2 people and switched dungeons like that. We tried to explain to them that there was no way that a 408 and a 413 with talus dungeon soul shields were going to be able to do a shattered 4 man dungeon. The enrage timers alone would wipe us.  We told them, it wasn't polite of them to have kicked out 2 players who had waited for help on a dungeon and a pulled a switch like that.  For the rest of the night, these 2 kept harassing us until we blocked them. They kept calling us elitist, name calling, and just plain trolling.

Now if I had time and I knew that people could finish a dungeon, I gladly help out.  But when someone pulls a switch like that and demands to be carried, that ticks me off. We talked about this a bit in clan and faction chat.  I guess it is a new trolling method.  People said it has been happening quite a bit lately.  They said more time than not, it is an under geared player with odd names- most likely gold sellers.  It makes me hesitant now about joining lower ap parties.  I usually do that to help out people, when I have time.  But that kind of attitude is just .... shocking. 

So anyway, another instance why I am glad that there is not a drop out timer or punishment.   I would hate to deal with being punished when someone pulls a trollish move like that.

3 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

As I stated above, I rarely leave a dungeon run.  But I just had this happen, and I did leave.  I was surprised because I hadn't encountered this before.  After talking to some clan mates, I was told that it happens often to them.

We had an odd number of people online in my clan tonight.  So that meant that 2 of us had to pug dailies. So we decided that we would make a room.  I saw a lfg that was begging for people to help then with the new ebon dungeon daily.  We felt badly, so we entered their room.  There were 4 players in there. All of them were under 420 ap. It is an easy dungeon and with 6 people, it would have been a breeze.  My clan mate is at 663 ap and I am 610ap.  All of a sudden 2 players left.  Then the dungeon started.  The party leader had kicked out 2 players and started a shattered mast 4 player run. 

My clan mate and I were like, uh?  What?  The party leader said... oh you guys have high AP.  You can carry me and my friend.  We really want to try this new dungeon.

I was shocked that he just kicked 2 people and switched dungeons like that. We tried to explain to them that there was no way that a 408 and a 413 with talus dungeon soul shields were going to be able to do a shattered 4 man dungeon. The enrage timers alone would wipe us.  We told them, it wasn't polite of them to have kicked out 2 players who had waited for help on a dungeon and a pulled a switch like that.  For the rest of the night, these 2 kept harassing us until we blocked them. They kept calling us elitist, name calling, and just plain trolling.

Now if I had time and I knew that people could finish a dungeon, I gladly help out.  But when someone pulls a switch like that and demands to be carried, that ticks me off. We talked about this a bit in clan and faction chat.  I guess it is a new trolling method.  People said it has been happening quite a bit lately.  They said more time than not, it is an under geared player with odd names- most likely gold sellers.  It makes me hesitant now about joining lower ap parties.  I usually do that to help out people, when I have time.  But that kind of attitude is just .... shocking. 

So anyway, another instance why I am glad that there is not a drop out timer or punishment.   I would hate to deal with being punished when someone pulls a trollish move like that.

Oh my god, are you serious? That's terrible. I can't believe those type of people actually exist. 

On 8/11/2016 at 11:36 PM, leaches said:

i know OP is pertaining to LFP parties but i just wanna share what happened with our party.

Me and my husband (680 AP FM and 690 AP BD) posted a 550+ AP 4-man yeti. We were joined by 580 and 614 AP (forgot the classes). We all pressed ready and entered. 

Once inside, 614 AP left the party coz there was a 580, even though we posted 550+ AP req. 550 got dc shortly after (non-issue).

I can't even begin to comprehend what is wrong with these people. This was a pre-made party; what more for LFP? I LFP most dungeons coz I know I can carry my own weight, I know the mechanics, and I am willing to carry others be that as it may; but other people use LFP to bypass and either go straight to last boss, or expect to be carried.

To many times I've seen this.  You post 500+ or 550+ and people join in, see the minimum required and leave.  It's a bit annoying.

Of course, I'm annoyed when people form those same groups but they themselves are under it :p

7 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Happened to me.

The leader suddenly switched to 4 man mast mode. instead of 6 man. 

At first i was like. Ok.. let'ss ee how it goes.  The leader died on trash mobs... he tried recruiting but.. no one seem to have faith on 520 ish AP. they keep leaving. Then

The leader and his friend just poof and left me alone.

Me myself is at 582Ap's.

Then i retreated back to lobby and see his dead body.. and i said.. "Well"..he went poof..

On 8/10/2016 at 1:20 PM, hwalien said:

This reminds me of yesterdays CS run.

I joined a group by LFP and soon as I joined all I see is people fighting on party chat.

One person was low AP(not even that low... around 380 or 390 ish) and I guess he/she was kept on recruiting, which in my point of view is fine since that's what people do when someone leaves the group.

Other one that was standing out side of the instance(x server) was saying that group should stop recruiting and disband. This person's argument was that he/she is kept on getting recruited into the same group because they were kept on recruiting.

Not sure what happened at the end since I left the group after few mins because it was going no where.

That player should have then clicked off the "Join party in progress" tab to avoid getting back into that party :p

7 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

This is really bad, because it leaves those of us needing help with no-one to turn to, because well, everyone will just suspect us of dirty dealings.

how those two people would not just run the ebon hall, and then ask politely if you have time for another dungeon is beyond me.

considering that you wanted the ebon hall to start with.....

do people leave any sort of common human decency behind when they start a video game?

50 minutes ago, Brand X said:

That player should have then clicked off the "Join party in progress" tab to avoid getting back into that party :p

*OㅁO* didn't know such a thing existed.

I should click on it myself.

Thank you for the info.

Archived