are you guys staying until?

stevow1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll play until my premium run out and if NCsoft still not improve the game performance (lag and silly dumb drop FPS) then this game not even worth to play even for FREE...Also they should change the game name Blade and Soul to Botters and Spammers!

I would most likely stay with this game for a long time and the world and characters has gotten me interested in this game. Of course the combat and graphic adds to this too. I can't wait for the 50 content and for the story to continue.

46 minutes ago, Skyfire said:

If lag doesn't improve within 2 and a half months I'm gone.

idk if they can fix lag tho

1 hour ago, Kaliga said:

I'll play until my premium run out and if NCsoft still not improve the game performance (lag and silly dumb drop FPS) then this game not even worth to play even for FREE...Also they should change the game name Blade and Soul to Botters and Spammers!

idk if they will fix lag and bots well its a f2p mmo it happens in every f2p

Until something better comes along,as someone already said it will take a while for that. Lost Ark,Revelation Online,Bless Online,Icarus Online. Plenty of reason to leave this game for other ones even if they don't end up being any good,just doubt they are worse then B&S.

2 hours ago, VRock said:

till NA/EU player wins a World championship tournament.

What are the odds that the top players are all close to the server (Dallas Texas).  This worked in Korea with a small area to cover with good internet but we see how it is working here.

My guild is already eyeing other large scale mmo's that do not lag like this one does so.. 

Until my gf runs out of patience with the problems with gameguard and optimization that this game has.  This game offers nothing that would make me want to keep playing by myself, since all my other friends already ran out of patience with it.

I'm just bored, I usually stay around for outfits in MMOs, and this one has poorly implemented the idea (like linking wardrobe to a rental plan for 15 bucks, and releasing just a fraction of the outfits here) so there's nothing in it holding my attention once everyone I know is gone.

Till I get bored like the many other games i've played over the years. Although I see myself staying here longer than I did with Tera (1 1/2 year). The things Korea has right now looks so awesome I want it and can't wait till we get it.

4 minutes ago, Eckin said:

Until my gf runs out of patience with the problems with gameguard and optimization that this game has.  This game offers nothing that would make me want to keep playing by myself, since all my other friends already ran out of patience with it.

I'm just bored, I usually stay around for outfits in MMOs, and this one has poorly implemented the idea (like linking wardrobe to a rental plan for 15 bucks, and releasing just a fraction of the outfits here) so there's nothing in it holding my attention once everyone I know is gone.

As for the outfits i feel the same,im usually outfit *cricket* in MMOs just love playing with looks etc especially if there's some really epic looking ones, B&S sure has some decent ones but considering iv been farming whole day for one atm and still no drop it's just lol.

Not even gonna talk about outfit pouch from fabric transmuting,such a cash scam.

3 hours ago, stevow1 said:

hello until how long are you guys are staying playing this game? just opinions.

I have 10 days left on my Premium. I don't know if I will last that long. Bots are a cancer. Uniform prices in the store are stupidly expensive especially for only 1 character. The tradeskills are among the worse that I have ever seen. Really repetitive. Too many locked class/race. Same zones over and over with any character you make. Replay value sucks.

Nice bouncy boobs though.

31 minutes ago, Eckin said:

i think bdo haves better outfits?

3 hours ago, Zel said:

Til something better comes out. Gonna be awhile from the looks of it.

This. Also, until I get really, REALLY bored. Also gonna be a while from the looks of it.

Waiting for continuation of the main story as well. Here's hoping later acts get better.

Archived