patchnotes/changes?

Walex

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

We haven't said anything about the next release yet so I'd kindly ask that you only discuss what you know based on what we published either in the game, on the website, on social media or on the forums. It's entirely normal to have expectations and look out for information about the next update, but please don't make too many assumptions! You'll know more soon.

About the preview livestreams: this is not something that I'm able to do right now unfortunately. I am considering it for a release later this year but I'm not entirely sure that it will happen and, IF it does happen, what shape it would take. I have a lot more to learn about the game to be comfortable being in front of the camera, plus there are other aspects of this task that I need to work on. I do want to bring you more content previews as much as I'm able to but I'm not there yet.

Thanks for your passion and patience!

Talk to you soon.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

It's entirely normal to have expectations and look out for information about the next update, but please don't make too many assumptions! 

rumors are entirely normal too, esp. if there is no solid information base 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green Storm said:

but please don't make too many assumptions! You'll know more soon.

I mean patch drop in less than 24h, the patchnote has been on russian version of the game's forum for around a week while the publisher is not even NCSoft and their patch drop 1 week after us. 
It's supposed to be 3rd spec gunner patch according to russian infos, and we have to rely on a russian google translate to prepare for it.

2 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Hi everyone,

We haven't said anything about the next release yet so I'd kindly ask that you only discuss what you know based on what we published either in the game, on the website, on social media or on the forums. It's entirely normal to have expectations and look out for information about the next update, but please don't make too many assumptions! You'll know more soon.

About the preview livestreams: this is not something that I'm able to do right now unfortunately. I am considering it for a release later this year but I'm not entirely sure that it will happen and, IF it does happen, what shape it would take. I have a lot more to learn about the game to be comfortable being in front of the camera, plus there are other aspects of this task that I need to work on. I do want to bring you more content previews as much as I'm able to but I'm not there yet.

Thanks for your passion and patience!

Talk to you soon.

You also haven't said anything about the items missing from the Soul boost event (Weapon materials missing)🙉 are we getting them anytime soon? or are we getting a patch that we gonna have the same mat req as KR has?🙈 can you please elaborate whats the silence🙊 about this since the first day of the soul boost patch?😡

Edited by SylphidLive

It's entirely normal to have expectations and look out for information about the next update, but please don't make too many assumptions! You'll know more soon.

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7160/soul-resurgence-patch-notes

"January 18, 2022

PATCH NOTES

Soul Resurgence is Now Live!

Skills

Full details will be available later."

Will we really know more soon? The patch notes from January still dont have any explanation about what skills changed, and when I check the older patch notes the last time we got any information about skill changes was back on September 7, 2021 in "Unreal Engine 4 Update is Now Live!".

And if we are going to get only a little and missing information from official sources, will even they are going to come soon or after its too late? Like the time it happened with the hearth upgrade system change.

• Like 1

I think this looks quite alarming, sadly to say. 

We went from having a barely written skill patch change section, to a patch notes delay to basically no communication in that regard. Not even any news about updates, to the point where people gather information from our russian friends over at their servers. 

Let's be honest.... and that is purely speculation.... do you guys prepare a shutdown notice? 

Obviously I won't blame Green Storm for this, because it just seems like that NC Korea gave up on the western servers. Nothing that anyone can do something about. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GenoFury said:

if its delayed,

Delay what?

They (NCwest) has not announced any thing, so there is nothing to delay, You can not expect or assume things based on when other regions get their notes or updates, that's just insanity to do that. 

19 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Delay what?

They (NCwest) has not announced any thing, so there is nothing to delay, You can not expect or assume things based on when other regions get their notes or updates, that's just insanity to do that. 

I highly recommend you to look back to January and how much articles there have been in a span of a week.... then compare this to now or even February patch...

You can't really cope this, sadly gotta tell you that. 

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Sh0ck88 said:

In any case, there is displeasure in the air.
I think it is time to speak clear words that explain this situation.

I will not brush aside the sentiment of players and I will not pretend that I can also fix this in just a few weeks (or by myself). I've been in this job and industry long enough to know that the value of my words go as far as what the game has to offer, and publishing a videogame is a big team effort. I'll play my part if you'll allow me and while I work with our other teams who are doing their job as we speak.

I can't tell people not to read Blade & Soul websites in other languages, as they are legitimate. But our teams are only in control of the game servers, the website, social media or the forums in the West. I want the expectations of the Western players to be set based on what we publish and I hope that makes sense.

This is the second release in Blade & Soul that I help manage and I learned a lot from a few mistakes in the first one (for example, publishing the Patch Notes late). There is information coming up for all of you, including skills updates yes.

• Like 3

Appreciate the fast response and the information,

3 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

But our teams are only in control of the game servers, the website, social media or the forums in the West

A lot of people and i mean A LOT of people don't understand this line, like at all and think you have a lot more control than what you actually have.

7 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I will not brush aside the sentiment of players and I will not pretend that I can also fix this in just a few weeks (or by myself). I've been in this job and industry long enough to know that the value of my words go as far as what the game has to offer, and publishing a videogame is a big team effort. I'll play my part if you'll allow me and while I work with our other teams who are doing their job as we speak.

I can't tell people not to read Blade & Soul websites in other languages, as they are legitimate. But our teams are only in control of the game servers, the website, social media or the forums in the West. I want the expectations of the Western players to be set based on what we publish and I hope that makes sense.

This is the second release in Blade & Soul that I help manage and I learned a lot from a few mistakes in the first one (for example, publishing the Patch Notes late). There is information coming up for all of you, including skills updates yes.

That's understandable, but  anyone that has played this game for a while is very well aware that the RU server gets the same patches as us same day as us, and they are way better at communicating to their player base than NCWest is with us. If NCWest kept us updated and were transparent with us we wouldn't need to go to another source. I refuse to believe RU gets the patches before NA or get more information than NA does, that is simply not true. Why does NCwest chose not to share that with their players like RU does? Like for last patch, the ppl that didn't check RU patch notes got screwed by the heart changes. And we are still waiting for the skill changes from January. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

I learned a lot from a few mistakes in the first one (for example, publishing the Patch Notes late). There is information coming up for all of you, including skills updates yes.

So I guess saying that the patch is delayed by a week less than 12h before patch was planed doesn't count as "publishing patchnote late" (source last patchnote is for periode 02/09 - 03/09)
What will happen with current event?

What will happen with f10 thingies?

Also it's kinda weird to have way more accurate infos and way sooner from medium that aren't NCWest related.

Considering our Russian counterpart delayed their update by a week,and they get the same patches as NA/EU.  Until something is posted on our end proving otherwise i'd say its safe to assume ours is delayed as well.

Maybe ours wont get delayed, maybe it will i doubt anyone at Ncwest knows either currently until Ncsoft tells them info. Cant really take Russia delaying it as a fact for ours for obvious reasons aka the Ukraine War. 

As Russia currently is establishing a great Firewall like chinas their shedule will prolly get all sorts of screwed the weeks or months even.

So just give the guys a break he even mentioned what they are in charge of.

Edited by Crona Darkdance

By good, open and honest Communication with the Players, you can also build a good Team.
If the Players feel comfortable and don't feel stalled, you will also reap more than just Shitstorms.
Many of us have been in this game from the Beginning and know how Things usually work.... just like You do with your Experience.
Your Words are only as good as what the Game has to offer - the Game only has Something to offer as long as it is played

Don't get me wrong, we just want some fairness... as best we can

I think we all deserve that 

6 hours ago, Unicorns said:

That's understandable, but  anyone that has played this game for a while is very well aware that the RU server gets the same patches as us same day as us, and they are way better at communicating to their player base than NCWest is with us. If NCWest kept us updated and were transparent with us we wouldn't need to go to another source. I refuse to believe RU gets the patches before NA or get more information than NA does, that is simply not true. Why does NCwest chose not to share that with their players like RU does? Like for last patch, the ppl that didn't check RU patch notes got screwed by the heart changes. And we are still waiting for the skill changes from January. 

Agree 100%! 

8 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Delay what?

It will be delayed.

Edited by SayhaSeer

Please, checking RU patch notes is the only way to have any idea of what to prepare for. And WHY would about 99% of us expect a patch today, or at least an announcement that a patch is delayed by an unknown amount of time? Oh, I don't know, maybe because..

Maybe because that's how it always worked at the end of an event?

Maybe because event hearts are already begging me to sell them to dragon express for 1 copper?

Maybe because both daily dash and login rewards claim that they expire now?

Maybe because of the entirety of the F10 bundles section also expires on the same day?

Maybe because of demonsbane reaching end of the season at the exact same day as everything mentioned above?

Please, don't insult our intelligence with the "we didn't announce any patches" cope. Just be upfront and tell us it's delayed and what to expect in the transition week.