patchnotes/changes?

Walex

But our teams are only in control of the game servers, the website, social media or the forums in the West. I want the expectations of the Western players to be set based on what we publish and I hope that makes sense.

I think ive read all your messages so far and what i understand is:

1. You want to learn the game from scratch completly before starting to answer game related stuff

2. You dont get enough Informations to post such things as patch notes in a reasonable timeframe

3. Somehow you are unablel to turn on OBS, start the game and play a bit with your community.

4. Your Job seems to mostly include stuff not related to the community so being a Community manager is not your main job if its a job at all in ncwest.

1. Alot of people including me like this approach but we still think a community manager should be in contact with the community even if you dont know alot of stuff yet. If questions are asked you can always look it up no one will judge you for trying cause the community managers before obvisiously did not try at all. Expect for Hime she tryed if it was pve related but you could tell she did not really play the game.

2. Why cant you just copy and paste the russian infos and make a disclaimer how you have gotten them ? In the past thoose were mostly if not always right for EU/NA too.

3. If i am right its cause Community manager is just a side job you are not expected to fulfill unlike your main job.

4. If this is true its sad NCwest dosent even boother to hire someone as community manager.

To this day i still dont understand why active Players are not being hired. All thoose would have to do to be a good community manager would be post patch notes and answer questions which they probably can answer cause well they are active players.

Edited by PervertedLyn

@pervertedLyn easy to tell why, the focus is on ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ mobile games, as they take less development and bring the way bigger share of money

There are several mistakes made atm, some are just bothersome like the long time to fix mao, others like doing a banwave while one of the few competitors with some potential are new enough to be interesting to change to are potential fatal for a game. Still you can't leave out of consideration the positive stuff. This stupid 6v6 pvp aka xmlwar gives no hmc anymore, this leads to many people beeing more satisfied as they have no urge to do that anymore to keep up.

EU can't bring in much on their own, it's more or less the korean version adapted to west, though I absolutely like the adventerous rumors about the patches 😄Like a wise man once said it eez what it eez.

1 hour ago, gendar said:

Still you can't leave out of consideration the positive stuff. This stupid 6v6 pvp aka xmlwar gives no hmc anymore,

I was one of  thoose who asked for this but only cause i dont see NCwest ever banning cheaters. In my oppinion it was the worst they could have done but its better like this. We`ve had people earning their living wage from BNS cause of thoose.
Its not a positive thing to have them removed but the lesser evil. Its one less way to get HM coins making it even harder for people not interested in PVE to get gear.

1 hour ago, gendar said:

this leads to many people beeing more satisfied as they have no urge to do that anymore to keep up.

It does not. It simply widens the income of top players and F2P as there are less ways to get stuff from F10 now and certain gear is simply unobtainable without F10.

1 hour ago, gendar said:

EU can't bring in much on their own, it's more or less the korean version adapted to west,

EU/NA cant do much that is right but there are certain things they can do like banning or give compensations for stuff but they actively choose not to.

Look at Lost ark for example. You even get Premium for free and Amazon Prime codes are actully usefull. While BNS is getting stuff no one needs anymore.

1 hour ago, gendar said:

though I absolutely like the adventerous rumors about the patches 😄Like a wise man once said it eez what it eez.

Adventeruous ? Till now Community written patchnotes translated from RU was mostly if not completly correct. EU/NA cant manage to get the patchnotes rigth even if we get patchnotes.

Its sad that the offcial source is less likely to be correct than a 3rd party.

Well I meant the adventerous stuff you hear from patches for eu of korea that are broken, only fixable by korean devs and leading to a rollback after 10 hrs of patching for example.

Well you can see it both ways, I personally prefer not to pvp in bns and I was forced to for fusions, now you get enough fusions and gold is the limiter of your progress. The hmc part lead to 2 weeks of full alt-battlegrounds, its absolutely disgusting. In every MMO you can get quicker progress with a certain level of gear, of course bns is special in that way, as the gear matters way more than skill at some point of difference.

If you just farm gold and buy hmc with gold from f9 over time you are usually better off and need less time.