Premium Membership Revamp - i think is time

Dominator

Hi all i think is time to talk about Premium Membership bonuses Revamp, to be true some bonuses need to be improve and maybe add to pe in the list, i play from CBT and until now i have premium and still have for more of 280+ days.

in this premium bonuses i like market discount but think need to be better, and like Remote Stash and pvp bonuses, other is like to old

what i want - for example is to remove afk animation for all and animation of running.

what i want to see - maybe some buffs for stats

So let's talk what you personally think need to be improve or to be as new in the list, maybe NcSoft will think and maybe we will see in future (better  this year or will be great on next 1-2 month)

14 hours ago, Dominator said:

maybe some buffs for stats

Stats for monthly payment? NCsoft is going to hire you!

Btw the consumers themselves have the biggest influence on changing the premium features by not buying it anymore. If the income of this digital product is going down someday, there will be the changes you wish to happen.

In my opinion the premium membership should give qol changes only. However I also can accept the gold easement. If they start thinking about qol there would be actually a lot potential things people would like to pay for.

• Like 1

Many actual bonuses are good (additional storage tab, discounts) some are meh (only 15 hm coins per day) and some I don't care (membership icon or windwalking effect).

Some suggestions I would happy to see:

1. Random free costumes/costume sets in two week rotation - and I don't mean costumes from hongmoon store but from old dungeons and events. (Red Mask, Obsidian Serpent, Spider Fang Horns, Infinite Challenge, etc.) Many dungeons are extremely old but get costumes from them are still extremely painfull mainly because drop rates. (For example I can solo Sogun's Lament but because there is stupid door mechanism it takes me 20 minutes to complete that dungeon.) Limit can be costume per account.

2. 20 free Hongmoon Gem Powders every month - same as 20 free Outfit Delivery Stamps. Nowadays is almost imposible to get gem powder in game without spending real money. Some free gem powders can be good motivation to buy premium membership.

3. 25 hm coins per day - items in store costs more and more, but daily amount is same from beginning.

4. Higher chance to get purple stone from 8 blue stones in unity - I think this was nerfed becuase few months ago I got purple stone from every second try in average and now I get 1-2 purple stones every 10 attempts.

Prem should be able to mail for free. @Cyan Just imagine doing dailies on alt but not actually getting any gold because you're mailing glided square/ penta is kind of depressing.

Edited by Ruri

18 hours ago, Hyperion0 said:

But I would be glad if they change the animation system and add an unlimited character alteration.

This would actually be a very nice feature.

15 hours ago, Shironeko said:

3. 25 hm coins per day - items in store costs more and more, but daily amount is same from beginning.

I don't see this as a premium, but a general problem. The prices shouldn't be that high, so the current hm coins per day can stay the same.

6 hours ago, Killiefish said:

More like there should be an account wide bank tab.

amen. There is already a premium tab, why not change it to an acount wide bank tab?

On 29.4.2020 at 9:01 AM, Ketsura said:

I would like to see a infinite stamina.

At least in open world and dungeons. However arena and bg should be different.

How about windstride to a party member feature? They already showed that it is possible to windstride to clan mates.

the good thing would be that those who pay Premium membership get infinite resistance
1 critical bonus 200%
2 critical damage bonus of 100%
3 Immortality bonus does not give you HP% 50
4 game administrator permissions to edit what you don't like
5 and two hands of Chinese surgeon
so no one plays without Premium membership

Another suggestion would be to enhance our abilities to make more unique characters/toons.  One way would be a wig special, various hair styles independent of costumes to allow us to build unique look for our characters which fits our style of play.  This is like one in a couple months allow for some type of accessories to be offered, like WIGS one time, then weapons skins, then glasses or masks.  Rotate the options every three months to allow the players to express themselves through their characters.  This would be in addition to the various costume sets that you are already doing a good job publishing.

• 2 weeks later...

I think something that could be done is:

1 - Lower the price to open Ascension and Radiance chests;

2 - Lower the price to transmute Reputation charms;

3 - Increase the daily the daily HM coins reward;

4 - Increase the stamina by some % or just by a flat number;

5 - Diferent specs should have different windwalk animation (for exemple i am a wind archer and the animation is about light, so it doesnt mach my spec);

I did took some ideas previously told because i agree with them.

About giving stats buff just by having premium would be something horrible to do, that would be the most pay to win thing ever in this game so i strongly disagree with it.

to be true this event with add rewards what is now and end tomorrow is really great, and to think add options for revamp i better select this rewards, so NCsoft just put for permanent this and premium membership will be great to buy, is good for new/ for alts/ and for whales who need some core or elder scales

Just removing windwalk effect would make me want premium so much more.

Infinite running stamina should be something to give as a stage 6 windwalk for everyone. Not just for premium. Would work just like a mount as it is for any other game. Just make regular dash not spend any stamina, and actions like wall running and fly dash still use it.

• NCSOFT
On 5/13/2020 at 2:51 PM, Belido said:

I think the daily attendance reward for premium, as we have since today, are a step into a good direction  

We plan to do bonus daily login rewards for each update if we can. :)

8 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

Just removing windwalk effect would make me want premium so much more.

Infinite running stamina should be something to give as a stage 6 windwalk for everyone. Not just for premium. Would work just like a mount as it is for any other game. Just make regular dash not spend any stamina, and actions like wall running and fly dash still use it.

There are some windwalking updates coming. We don't have full documentation on it yet but it should improve it.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

We plan to do bonus daily login rewards for each update if we can. :)

There are some windwalking updates coming. We don't have full documentation on it yet but it should improve it.

nice to know, but don't take long to improve daily login rewards this is really nice.

i suggest you add to create a  new forum post official from NCsoft with suggestion events, seriously, today patch maybe is good for raid ppl but problem not all raid are capable with this  huge dps, many raids rip, and event is not so great now and after maintenance , many ppl slacking  more of 4 month, you need to be interest to speak with players/community to ask, to think, and decide how to do to be interesting not only to give just a event to be, ppl don't play game because is not interesting/boring, need good event to attract.

for me personally this patch is again slacking, and disappointed no discount for ET 6-9 weapon.

Edited by Dominator