Stream VS Patch notes

MeatMachine

oFE8S2Q.jpg%5B

What the hell is the meaning of this @Cyan ? This is nearly 300g  worth of material for each attempt with a 66% chance of failure. 1000g and you're not even guaranteed to get it.

Revert it back to 5 materials each at once, there's still time don't you dare pull this monkey move on your playerbase.

Edited by Rysa

The people in charge of these prices need to back to elementary school. You honestly can't make "an alternative way of making oils" twice as expensive as anything currently in game and expect us to use it. No one will ever press that transmute button for any other reason than a misclick.

Edited by MrBubbles

vor 10 Minuten schrieb LookOverTheir:

*Insert profane word* this poop.

Edit: Yup, its my fault for believing they would do something right, holy crap am I naive and stupid. 

I actually waited for a proper statement about the XML editing thing too but again, we were disappointed :D

Edited by Miiyo

51 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They said that everything you see on stream can still change before going live so i dont see why you would assume that just because you see it like that it wouldnt change.

So why even stream if the things we see on stream isn't what we get? yes it can still change but an increase of 500% of the cost of transmute is juste not acceptable, it's like you show trove on stream with an increased chance of criting by 500%. That's basically false advertising

3 minutes ago, Yaory said:

So why even stream if the things we see on stream isn't what we get? yes it can still change but an increase of 500% of the cost of transmute is juste not acceptable, it's like you show trove on stream with an increased chance of criting by 500%. That's basically false advertising

They were showing the new system addition in general, they never said these would be the costs, thats something the players assumed.

22 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They were showing the new system addition in general, they never said these would be the costs, thats something the players assumed.

It can change but tell me, do you think this is reasonable price? 

11 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Mostly the patchnotes are wrong in my exp and not the stream. Lets just wait till server go live and see what the actual result is now.

Or we will get the "wrong build" excuse.

42 minutes ago, Smoq said:

It can change but tell me, do you think this is reasonable price? 

idk i kinda have mixed feelings about it. One one hand i think htey are a bit high, but on the other hand its crystals that you can get from autofishing by basically not doing anything, or easily farmable in basin. So idk...if its meant to help people catch up in soul / heart upgrades i think it wont really help in the state it is currently.