The Death of a Class, Good Bye Warlock...

00zigor

So... Warlock got nerfed...

Shadow Build got destroyed, dunnno why but now Soul Burn doesn't seem to be as usefull as before.

Anyone got any idea why such a severe nerf was needed for a class that was mostly Support/DPS in the first place?

Is the Class dead for PVE?

What do you mean shadow build got destroyed? PvE shadow got a slight buff. 

It's basically been untouched and stage 1 wingstorm shadow got buffed. 

The moves with nerfed damage are just on the PvP specs, like the helix that deals additional damage to CCed targets. Seems like the goal was to nerf WL PvP air combo a bit, which is kinda fair to be honest. 

Shadow PVE got a massive BUFF.

Each Wingstorm hit reduces Leech by 1sec... I just tested it out, if you do it correctly you'll have around 4~7secs without Leech, that's a HUGE buff.

SB got nerfed yes because they gonna force people to have WL + KFM + Gunner on a party. Because Gunner has a buff that reset skills.

You are completely overreacting.

2 hours ago, 00zigor said:

So... Warlock got nerfed...

Shadow Build got destroyed, dunnno why but now Soul Burn doesn't seem to be as usefull as before.

Anyone got any idea why such a severe nerf was needed for a class that was mostly Support/DPS in the first place?

Is the Class dead for PVE?

The Death of The Class? What? lol... Don't talk none sense. 

1 hour ago, Aerri said:

I only loss around 10% dps (ice build), may need more tests but its not even that big of a nerf for pve.imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-HMhh0KiCB7jJ.j

Because wl nerfed only in pvp.  they olwayes only nefrf  WL  and  boost bms.   bm is the most playable class in kore  and they do anything to make him easer and full gmg. they do not care for others.  in each  skil update they increase his dmg.    ( a sorry   they decresed only once ... yap  after  tons on topics about his dmg in pvp).

all wl dmg  actually  came from his sb.   ok you nerfed  cd  from 50 to 20  but  y you delete  skill cooldaws ?   y you delete  speed ?     now it's a worthless class. worse then Destroer.

just a meat and almost cant do anything.

thank you ncsoft   you r the best  company for funeral projects.  

l2 destroyed 

aion destroyed ...   ( almost) 

bns........ have the same direction.

I know that our desire and dissatisfaction as it is not interested Koreans because they are exactly doing what  want their player and not ours. it is the policy of the NS . they will change something only if  there players  want it

.The game turns into a monotonous jog without 1 normal event. only 1 and the same dungeon. not pvp . nothing. just item mall  twitter  and dungeons. 

People who are happy about it = I can't kill a wl.

Those who are pissed are the ones who actually play the class. For me in my honest opinion the nerf was a bit too much on the SB, but this thread has no point because they clearly don't care what players say or think.

29 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

Those who are pissed are the ones who actually play the class. For me in my honest opinion the nerf was a bit too much on the SB, but this thread has no point because they clearly don't care what players say or think.

I have a WL as alt and I could get to low gold rank in 1vs1 on my first week of playing it. Since I don't have any experience pvp with WL and I could get to low gold rank in my first week of playing it, I would say it is too OP in PVP. Basically, all I do is attack enemy at max range. When they get near, I just spam block and SS back if possible. When all my skills are in CD, I just SB to reset skills to finish enemy off. 

In higher gold rank, WL needs better rotation to be good, but I am sure old WL players are more skillful than I am.

36 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

Too bad NCSOFT does not care about warlocks at all. 
Warlocks got so useless now, slowly focusing on my alts I guess..

22 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I have a WL as alt and I could get to low gold rank in 1vs1 on my first week of playing it. Since I don't have any experience pvp with WL and I could get to low gold rank in my first week of playing it, I would say it is too OP in PVP. Basically, all I do is attack enemy at max range. When they get near, I just spam block and SS back if possible. When all my skills are in CD, I just SB to reset skills to finish enemy off. 

In higher gold rank, WL needs better rotation to be good, but I am sure old WL players are more skillful than I am.

If you were able to that, then you had really bad enemies. :P 

Wanted to fuse this to the previous one, not possible no post delete button. GG Nc.

1 hour ago, MorganClaus said:

Because wl nerfed only in pvp.  they olwayes only nefrf  WL  and  boost bms.   bm is the most playable class in kore  and they do anything to make him easer and full gmg. they do not care for others.  in each  skil update they increase his dmg.    ( a sorry   they decresed only once ... yap  after  tons on topics about his dmg in pvp).

all wl dmg  actually  came from his sb.   ok you nerfed  cd  from 50 to 20  but  y you delete  skill cooldaws ?   y you delete  speed ?     now it's a worthless class. worse then Destroer.

just a meat and almost cant do anything.

thank you ncsoft   you r the best  company for funeral projects.  

l2 destroyed 

aion destroyed ...   ( almost) 

bns........ have the same direction.

I know that our desire and dissatisfaction as it is not interested Koreans because they are exactly doing what  want their player and not ours. it is the policy of the NS . they will change something only if  there players  want it

.The game turns into a monotonous jog without 1 normal event. only 1 and the same dungeon. not pvp . nothing. just item mall  twitter  and dungeons. 

Time to quit this shitti class, the only class here that cant run and get gangbanged everytime, now useless for pvp and pve too, that awk dragoncall is trash it just give a little extra dmg not funny anymore, a stationary trash class that have trash dmg and trash healing ability with a useless starionary trash pet that cant do nothing 

2 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

If you were able to that, then you had really bad enemies. :P 

Wanted to fuse this to the previous one, not possible no post delete button. GG Nc.

Well...I was in silver rank, what do you expect?

Maybe because my main character is a melee. Whenever i have to do damage, I have to be very close to enemy. For WL, I can just spam attack skills, plus they are mostly parry penetration. :D I don't have to be afraid of parry stuns while I attack.

I main warlock and I'm not mad about this change.  Shadow build does the same dps in PvE after the nerf as it did before.  Before nerf i was killing sacred longgui in the training room in 3 and a half minutes with an average 85k DPS.  After nerf I'm still killing him in 3 and a half minutes with an average 85k DPS.

The salt is real...

As a Summoner main, I welcome my fellow hero to zero classes... btw, SF's Focus Chi is broken as in not beneficial in any way now.

Shout out to Lightning BMs who can finally play without getting laughed at and Destros for getting a Sheath skill or something.  :3

Archived