Jin VS Yun

Jin female legs are hideous seems shaved men legs they are too muscle and tooo open although they look better in a gon female body bc of their body proportion. Jin female legs should be more like lyn legs. 

Since i like more a nice pair off legs and butt than boobies my vote goes for yun. 

For those of you who like Yuns, how did you fix their ultra-thin noodle legs? I tried playing around with the thigh and calf sliders but their pose makes it seem bowl-legged.

Has anyone succeeded in making their legs anatomically correct?

5 minutes ago, iritsuchan said:

Yun only looks bad when people are making them too tall and skinny. (Apparently some people think it sexy...)

It really not that hard to give them wider legs and waist...

OMG! Can you please give us the slider numbers for normal looking legs?

I'll give you 1 moonstone for that (if you're in group 6 NA, better than farming Naksun right?). ;)

17 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

OMG! Can you please give us the slider numbers for normal looking legs?

I'll give you 1 moonstone for that (if you're in group 6 NA, better than farming Naksun right?). ;)

When you try to adjust the waistline so it doesn't look like she is missing two lower ribs, the character creator starts growing a belly outwards instead of adjusting the skeleton. Basically, you have to hit the point when you have a waist that does not belong on a wasp and before your character looks like she is expecting. Another thing to do is to pump up the arms, as well as work on the legs. They are very hard to make look like someone who can actually fight.

• 11 months later...

Yuns are horrible, weird proportion ugly outfifs, weird legs...just horrible.

i am happy they don't have a class locked but well everybody know Jin is master race this is why we got the coolest outfif and almost every classes

We should not even compare those beautiful jins with those horrific skeletal alien legs yuns.

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

Yuns are horrible, weird proportion ugly outfifs, weird legs...just horrible.

i am happy they don't have a class locked but well everybody know Jin is master race this is why we got the coolest outfif and almost every classes

We should not even compare those beautiful jins with those horrific skeletal alien legs yuns.

Their only problem is weird default pose and some ultra delicate moving animations ... yes, also spider hands. But, Facial structure, muscle definition of their bodies ... way better than jins whose muscles in arms, legs and neck belong to some dude.

and to the necromancer @HollowShinigami :

That person probably doesn't use this forum anymore. You can contact her in reddit with nickname '' Jemindra ''. I don't think she would just give her out, though. For more pics : https://bns.mmo-fashion.com/adani-mushin/

Archived