The Game is friendly, the Community is not!

KittyCat188

I don't like to be involved on dispute about p2w, f2p, p2g (play to grind), etc. but this time will be an exception (also if it's quite off topic).

I don't feel this game is p2w. My stats aren't absolutely bad and I can run all pve contents without problems. I spent some real money to buy premium, mostly because I'm outfit addicted and in eternal fight with inventory space so wardrobe and mailing were a must XD Furthermore I don't mind that small money income from mobs. So my question is...ok, p2w, but win what? Just to clear a dungeons in 8 minutes instead of 10? The only reason to have top gear is 6vs6 but I don't know how much is worth to wait half an hour for a content that lasts few minutes...in that time you can run at least 10 times 45 blue dungeons to farm moonwater tears.

To be back on topic..maybe this thread could be to be more optimistic about community, or at least a part of it https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/215789-share-your-story-about-meeting-good-players/

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Zuf said:

Stop trying to sweeten the pill inventing new "p2" names. IT'S THE SAME THING.

its isnt? Since everyone can obtain the exactly same thing only difference is time, and that itself means it isnt pay2win. It was pay2win when the ruby gem was in the trove but since now its a free event and everyone has a chance, its not pay2win anymore.

The ones that call this pay2win are the ones who are just lazy and dont want to grind for the progress but have no money to spend to speed it up.

well sorry but dont hate on those who chose to spend money to sped up and skip some grind.

And again paying doesnt get you ANYTHING special that other players cant get.

27 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

its isnt? Since everyone can obtain the exactly same thing only difference is time, and that itself means it isnt pay2win. It was pay2win when the ruby gem was in the trove but since now its a free event and everyone has a chance, its not pay2win anymore.

The ones that call this pay2win are the ones who are just lazy and dont want to grind for the progress but have no money to spend to speed it up.

well sorry but dont hate on those who chose to spend money to sped up and skip some grind.

Technically there's a chance to fail on obtaining certain items in game through transmuting, etc, and as such it's possible that a player who doesn't pay money might never see those items while one who pays can be guaranteed to. A bit of semantics, but just saying, the advantage can be great enough that the disparity should be considered.

19 hours ago, Ketsueki said:

I solod from 20 to 30 but that was because I just wanted to rely on my own skills for some time and not rush through lvls.

If u mean soloed all the dungeons like lakeside cache, those green dungeons. Guess what, surprise! Other than my main my 2 other alt soloed it. A summoner lvl 50 and a FM now level 34.

My Summoner was luckier in a sense, darkglimpse was on xserver so i get groupies!

FM soloed darkglimpse and died a few times in that dungeon but still managed to run it in one go :> pretty exciting, i'd say. LOL!

My main was here when this game was prowling with new players in every place possible! My alt was here when even SF was introduced, Jadestone village is still a ghost town.

Unless u mean u soloed Blackram narrow, then well, kudos to you. that gunshot i received when I was level 19 FM in blackram narrow, never healed.

19 hours ago, Ketsueki said:

If you join a clan and they wont help you, that means you should go look for a different clan.

Well we switched from a dead clan to a pretty active clan. While the rest of the clans on my server are either super elitist OR Super dead OR Country based (INdo only, PH only) OR unheard of. This one we joined was advertising through Faction and clan recruitment channel and since me and my friend were pretty much the only 2 person online in our initial clan that time EVERY SINGLE DAY! We just decided to up and go.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Why cant you accept that not everyone shares your view instead of trying to argue constantly and increase your post count?

21 hours ago, KittyCat188 said:

When I first played this game, I was very impressed, by many things: the movie-like cutscenes, the glossy appearance of the characters, unique skill system and equipments, and especially, the very newbie-friendly tutorials. Although I had experienced with many MMORPGs before that, I still found that there were so many things to discover in Blade and Soul, 'cause of so many differences. But as my character grew up, I'm gradually disappointed with many things as well. 

At level 20ish, I saw tons of bots in Blackram Narrows, and it seems to me that GMs didn't, don't, and won't do anything about it. I saw the world chat channel turned into gold-sellers channel. Spamming all day, all night, and no GMs care about it also.

At level 30ish, I saw myself struggling with some Green/Blue dungeons. I tried to ask people around me to party up, but sometimes, they just ignored me. (or may be they don't speak English?) Most of the time, I had to solo everything, and just followed the quests without being able to communicate with anyone. People didn't seem to be interested in chatting.

At level 40ish, I found that this game finally revealed its own way to get real money from players (free-to-play, but pay-to-win). Impossible to upgrade your weapons and accessories without putting in some NCoins to buy gold, or buying gold directly from those sellers. And those who pay more would go to the next map first, leaving you behind. 

At level 45-50, I received tons of daily quests that again, I couldn't solo by myself. Some, I didn't even know how to do it, no further instructions in the quest info. A friend told me to join her clan, "they're really helpful" she said. But no, after a week, I still couldn't do those dailies anyhow, since they only party up like a team, no outsiders. So all I did was to do some cross-server dungeons, tried to keep up with 50s in Blackram Supply Chain & Bloodshade Harbour to get better soul shield sets. There, it would be a surprise if any of them waited for you or tried to protect you. And at the end of each turn, if they ever talk to each other, it would be arguing/swearing when bidding. 

At level 50+, you wanna join them? AP 500+ first. It's posted everywhere, even in the clans' recruitments. Oops, my AP is not even 400 yet! Lol... How? No further instruction. More money or leave. 

-----------------

So after all, is it because of the general mechanics of the game or the unconcerned community?! I think it's the community.

I agree that the gold value in this game is somewhat too important, but why not helping each other out, or at least trying to help the newbies?!

What's the fun if you're the strongest but noone can see it because they're still at the map far-lower than you, or they just simply cannot join you?

I just don't get it.

Sometimes, all I wanna do when I log into the game is to return into Blackram Narrows or Tomb of Exiles to help newbies get their class-specific weapons, even return into Jadestone Village to help them with the scorpion. It's even more fun to me than partying with a bunch of 50s in those high-end dungeons. 

PM me your IGN and Server and if I have a level 50 in the same area I will help you with either items, gold or quests

No P2W mmo = you can only pay to unlock services such as wardrobe, illimited access to such or such instance, everything related to aesthetic (haircut, costumes, weapon skins etc...)

P2W mmo = you can pay to increase faster your stats through gear for example, to unlock faster some usefull skills like Hongmoon secret technics for exemple, that provides you a big advantage in pvp. Since your stat are provided by gear in B&S, and gear development speed is related to your gold, and that you can get gold thanks to real money, then B&S is a P2W. Since you can buy Secret skills thanks to Gold, then B&S is a P2W.

There are others mmo (well... not asian) that don't give any advantage in term of strengh if you give real money. Take Swtor for example.

All the boxes that you can buy contains only aesthetic content. By being premium in this game you can do pvp as much as you want, but since the stat are limited in battleground, you won't have a very noticable advantage compare to the other players when you manage to have the strongest pvp gear set. In addition, you just have to group with a premium member to have acces to unlimited pvp games. 

That is a non P2W game.

9 minutes ago, Xaoyu said:

P2W mmo = you can pay to increase faster your stats through gear for example, to unlock faster some usefull skills like Hongmoon secret technics for exemple, that provides you a big advantage in pvp. Since your stat are provided by gear in B&S, and gear development speed is related to your gold, and that you can get gold thanks to real money, then B&S is a P2W. Since you can buy Secret skills thanks to Gold, then B&S is a P2W.

Using that logic, someone who drops an Asura ember and sells it for gold and then uses that gold to upgrade their gear or get their hm skills is paying to win too then.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Right now its not pay 2 win its more like pay 2 skip

You are wrong. I don't care if you admit it or not because chances are you won't. But you are wrong.

I am going to just quote myself from another thread. Read the quote and understand. If you can not, no problem, I do not care either way.

On 5/19/2016 at 1:29 PM, NN13 said:

To all the people saying "BnS is pay2progress and not pay2win" - Are you people really THAT naive or are you people just ignorant?

The textbook definition of P2W have changed over the years.

The actual idea of P2W was that a certain gear/gun/sword is ONLY available to those who pay RL money.

But over the time, gaming companies have realised that it is a bad practice. So, what to do? Because they can not outright give you a game for free.

So, they wrapped the concept of traditional P2W with time-walls. And thus came the term "Pay2Progress".

This method exploits the lack of patience of the players. This method creates a gap between a paying and a non-paying player that might keep increasing exponentially, based on how a certain game is designed.

Yes, Pay2Progress can either be P2W or be F2P. It all depends on how the game is designed.

In BnS's case, IT is P2W. Now of course, all of you who stick to the traditional definition will ask how.

Like how is someone winning by buying the Legendary weapon (or the required mats for Legendary, to be accurate).

Here is the example -

Lets take the example of Moonstones. This material is one of the most rare upgrade materials.

Now, lets take Player X (a paying player) and Player Y (a non-paying player).

A few assumptions -

1. Lets assume that both X and Y have perfect luck. Basically this means that they get 100-moonstone from all the box they purchase.
  2. Lets assume that both of them all the other required mats, for the sake of simplicity.
  3. They are both at True Pirate weapon.

How does this affect the game -

1. Player X can purchase as many boxes as he/she likes because NCoins. Lets say Player X purchased 10-boxes. So, X gets 100*10=1000 Moonstones in one day. That is more than enough to get him/her to Legendary on that day itself, since we assumed that both players have other mats.
  2. Player Y can purchase 1 box because HMCoins. So, Y gets 100-Moonstones. So, Y can only go to maybe True Breeze in one day.

Now one might argue how does X having much more AP than Y make it P2W?

Yes it does.

Because the 2 major ways of obtaining Moonstones for future upgrades are heavily dependent on AP -

1. Terrors in SSP - Field Boss Mechanism heavily favors players with high AP. This basically means that a good number of players like X will ensure that players like Y would not get Terror Chests most of the time, if not always. Basically, poor gets poorer and rich gets richer concept.
  2. Battleground - This is straightaway dependent on AP. A team of Player X will win, because they can stomp a team of Player Y like they are nothing.

And all this is based on the above assumptions.

Remove those assumptions one by one and it is not hard to realise that the position of free players will get much much worse.

1. Add in RNG. If both player X and Y have a 5% chance of getting 100-moonstones, theoretically Player X will get 100-Moonstone from 20 box which he/she can buy in one day(maybe more). Meanwhile, under exact similar circumstances, Player Y will get a 100-Moonstone in 20 days. 
    Oh, and don't bother pointing out the fact that "RNG doesn't work that way, it is all luck". I know, but does not change the fact that Player X can get as many as chances as he/she likes in a day but Player Y gets only 1 chance.
  2. Remove the assumption that both player had all other mats. Now, consider the fact that a paying player can buy 90% of the mats but of course a free players won;t be able to buy those. This makes the situation exponentially worse for the free player.

Anyway, I know that this post won't change people's mind about what they think about BnS, but I felt like pointing out the fact that the definition of P2W has changed over the years.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

"Its not pay2win anymore" - It does not have to look like p2w the whole year. One single trove event was enough to push paying players so much ahead of free players that the gap is still huge.

I am a free player and I am at 581AP. Sounds awesome, right? NO! I literally no-lifed to go there and then quit the game out of frustration, since every time I upgraded, other paying players upgraded twice as much.

^There are over 7b peepz in the world. Belive me, there will be always someone better than you.

Im free player (ahem, except prem) with 615ap. I have work, hobbies, friends etc. I play since EU relse. And im atm almost ok with the current state of the game.

Some ppl rather buy legendary weapon in the game. I will rather buy new brakes on my bike.

About your nolife-to-get 581ap, you did prolly something very wrong. Try not to farm Soulstones from ToE dawg.

6 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

^There are over 7b peepz in the world. Belive me, there will be always someone better than you.

Im free player (ahem, except prem) with 615ap. I have work, hobbies, friends etc. I play since EU relse. And im atm almost ok with the current state of the game.

Some ppl rather buy legendary weapon in the game. I will rather buy new brakes on my bike.

About your nolife-to-get 581ap, you did prolly something very wrong. Try not to farm Soulstones from ToE dawg.

You played from release, I started later. One difference.

I was stuck with True Pirate for quite some time, because life.

Then I realised I am not getting rewards from SSP, so no-lifed to Awakened Scorpion. Add to this fact the horrible optimisation of this game due to which, being a BM with relatively higher ping, I suffer a lot in SSP. If I were a ranged, I am pretty sure I would have surpassed 615AP. But thats a different topic so lets leave it at that.

AS of now, it is possible to go upto True Scorpion by playing 3-5 hours a day. But going for Legendary is still a lot of work, meanwhile, wallet warriors are sitting on Stage 3, almost ready to jump to Stage 6 once released.

That is exactly why BnS is p2w. Doesn't matter if you could upgrade to True Scorpion, what matters is that people got Stage 3 Baleful when you were still True Pirate. What do you think such people did after that? While you were busy getting to 615AP, these people accumulated gold and materials to go to Stage 6.

As of 3-5 hours of gaming, some days I find it pretty hard to find that much time. I don't know what is your work schedule or how much time you spend with family and friends, but I find it pretty hard to dedicate 5 hours of gaming each and every day, like it is a job. If you do not feel burnt out after this, kudos to you. But not everyone is you.

" Try not to farm Soulstones from ToE dawg. " - Never use stupid arguments, this reduces the value of your actual argument.

3 minutes ago, NN13 said:

That is exactly why BnS is p2w. Doesn't matter if you could upgrade to True Scorpion, what matters is that people got Stage 3 Baleful when you were still True Pirate. What do you think such people did after that? While you were busy getting to 615AP, these people accumulated gold and materials to go to Stage 6.

Someone likes to progress through actual playing AKA

>im going to play and the game will be easier and easier for me cuz i will be stronger. And someone is rather like

>im going to buy best possible stuff immediately so the game wont be not even little bit challenging for me.

Honestly, if i already had stage 3 legendary weap, i would be bored af cuz there wouldn't be any other meaningful goal for me.

Legendary wep is atm only luxury, there's no need to rush for it. Its prolly only for ppl who want to duo Asura and Nexus and who want to have perma aggro in pug runs.

2 hours ago, NN13 said:

"Its not pay2win anymore" - It does not have to look like p2w the whole year. One single trove event was enough to push paying players so much ahead of free players that the gap is still huge.

You're forgetting the rng chests to buy chances at loads of mats while getting some mats for sure regardless.  You're also forgetting the part where the current merchant event you can buy dungeon reset passes to have chances at the merchant much faster than the non paying users.  At the end of the day the wallet warriors aren't going to like their game being called pay to win. So they put their fingers into their ears whenever mentioning that paying lots of money to skip massive grinds is also part of pay to win. It's not limited to overpowered exclusive items.

3 minutes ago, Shintuan said:

You're forgetting the rng chests to buy chances at loads of mats while getting some mats for sure regardless.  You're also forgetting the part where the current merchant event you can buy dungeon reset passes to have chances at the merchant much faster than the non paying users.  At the end of the day the wallet warriors aren't going to like their game being called pay to win. So they put their fingers into their ears whenever mentioning that paying lots of money to skip massive grinds is also part of pay to win. It's not limited to overpowered exclusive items.

I am not forgetting . Read my previous post, it actually talks about those materials chest from F10 Store.

16 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

Someone likes to progress through actual playing AKA

>im going to play and the game will be easier and easier for me cuz i will be stronger. And someone is rather like

>im going to buy best possible stuff immediately so the game wont be not even little bit challenging for me.

Honestly, if i already had stage 3 legendary weap, i would be bored af cuz there wouldn't be any other meaningful goal for me.

Legendary wep is atm only luxury, there's no need to rush for it. Its prolly only for ppl who want to duo Asura and Nexus and who want to have perma aggro in pug runs.

That was so not my point. Nevermind....

6 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

So you'd rather have an upgrading system that DOWNGRADES or even KILLS your weapon? This game literally does not punish you in any way for evolving your gear, while everywhere else either doesn't move an inch, moves backward, resets to zero, or destroys your weapon and forces you to invest more mats and time to reclaim it.

Well, I have not played games like this, and I don't understand why anyone would. I came from a game that is far more generous and simple with gear than BnS, and BnS is quite a shell-shock.

1 hour ago, SilentOne said:

I feel that I play way too much, i.e. 'no life' for me, and I am at 530 after starting the character in March. I don't feel that I am doing 'something wrong' but I do not do content that I do not enjoy (hard dungeons). My problem with the BnS is that it is so punishing on someone who does not want to run specific bits of content, be it OW PvP or the top-tier dungeons.

The current event is a blessing to me because my play-style for a very short time is actually capable of getting ahead as stingers prices are going down and the soulstone-based cottage industry is flying high with the MTS prices sky-rocketing.

That's not going to last. So, I am asking myself if there will be anything left to play in 2017 for someone who never upgrades past Breeze or early Scorpio and will not want to do dungeons like Sogun, Nexus and above in difficulty? Form what I hear all the upcoming content is more and more complicated and not just because it requires higher tiers of gear, and that worries me far more than the cost of the legendary gear.

Basically, I am asking myself if the BnS is going to gate casual player that is casual not because the time committed to the game, but because of the lower skill ceiling.

What worries me about the community the most is that it immediately abandons all the normal difficulty content that I prefer, like Zaiwei ruins, and rushes into the hardest 4M dungeon they could possibly find. I was hoping that as the game progresses a large segment of players like me will happen over time, but I just don't see anyone.... everyone is leet or wannabe leet.

The headache you experience in the mid 400 ap range, you'll never see them around 600 ap. I have no issue admitting that I used RL money to make my life in BnS easier and more fun. And if I had not done so, I probably would've quit the game few months back. Not trying to compete with anyone or about pacing myself, but the day to day crap you face as low ap player is endless.

AP does not = skill, i whole heartily agree, but in the brief moment you meet a random in x-s who is going to care if you got skill but no ap? While leveling my sum alt last night, sitting on ap 438, took my clannies and I couple minutes to gather 6men for Yeti. We were joking that my low ap scared them off. I wasn't offended in anyway, just felt bad for my clannies and rest of the lower ap players out there. Ppl just don't know better. Btw, we cleared the 6men Yeti just fine.

I always advertise premade group for "EXP plz" when I run 4men dungeons. And most of the time I get competent players that know what they are doing. Occasionally I do get players that just suck and clueless, but those are rare and far in between. And no, I do not check their ap when they join my pt.

@KittyCat188I hope your experience will improve and best of luck.

I lost one life.

I got to legendary without even spending on this game.

How :O???

Work Smart, Play Hard :)

Do some crafting professions especially Soul Wardens and Merry Potters.

Craft and sell, do dailies and farm SSP ( if you could, if not farm 4 man dungeons ).

Repeat. Well it's called " Perseverance "

50 minutes ago, Mistia said:

The headache you experience in the mid 400 ap range, you'll never see them around 600 ap.

This is the major problem though. The games design when Moonwater was the endgame has not been fixed to accept Moonwater is no longer the endgame. IT is that endgame grind and the gap it cause at level 40 until you complete ALL Moonwater gear upgrades.

52 minutes ago, Mistia said:

I have no issue admitting that I used RL money to make my life in BnS easier and more fun.

This is the exact reason I think they refuse to change it, so people will be forced to pay money to get past Moonwater. That is a flaw in design, it is like "You get the first 45 levels free and must pay to continue playing beyond that", without them having the guts to come right out and say it. An arbitrary wall to keep people from advancing in the game, and they wonder why people are NOT having fun? I purchased the entire .//hack series XenoSaga and many more games and series. No problems at all spending money when I know what I am getting upfront. The problem is I don't see a need to change from free to pay to free somewhere in the middle of the game, when some people, like myself, pay for premium already, so why should I have to pay more?

It is defrauding the customer in a sense, it is flat out lying that the progression to level 45 is one thing then changes, then goes back after you have finished Moonwater. It is al due to failure of design. They changed the Jinsoyun finale arc because new content, why didn't they change the Moonwater content when they added the new Silverfrost content to reflect it no longer being endgame, and since they have screwed players over by having Silverfrost and people are unable to do things like BSC and Bloodshade, they put the emblems in the cash shop? That is bait and switch practically. It is those 24-man areas that cause the most problems and most anger with the 1% rule to be able to get drops, that makes the community unfriendly, because the game is designed to NOT reward you for your time and effort, but some contrived and arbitrary advancement rule int he mechanics that means only the people with the most money are able to progress. NA/EU you got to have the most money for MMOs like this as it is not Korea where everyone has 5 ping, but you got to pay a LOT for decent internet, the routing from yourself to BnS servers, To do that you have to live in the right area where ISPs want to offer decent service. So long as you are behind the organized crime lords such as John Malone, Patrick Drahi etc then the game has to make concessions for its players to get around the problems with "capitalism" internet providers that throttle speeds for no reason, have constant disconnects of service because the failing infrastructure that is 40 years old and has been neglected.

BnS just can't operate as smoothly in NA/EU as it does in Korea for the internet alone, THEN they went and changed the game itself to screw players over more like increase mob health so it takes longer and any internet problems means dungeon advanced is just screwed because you werent able to finish in time because you are jsut mindlessly grinding mob HP down that was over-inflated.

People should not need to pay NCSoft/West any mroe money for failing to do their jobs at making the game work. Look at the new market stupidity with random arrows blocking ability to selel anything for copper or silver, and the prices have jumped due to it because people jsut put gold prices because they can read then when they sell an item in the market, and many people dont even buy because the way to buy was changed to an unusable method.

They wont fix things that exists in the hopes people forget that Moonwater is still designed mechanically as endgame material, and break other things to detract. Sorry but the forums exist, there is   Wayback Machine copies of older threads detailing unfixed problems, and people just arent stupid, so the wool isnt getting pulled over anyone's eyes. Those that have left a problem area are NOT abandoning it to be fixed for new players or alts, because THEY also want to be able to play alts an see new players. Unless WE get NCSoft to get of their collective arses and fix the stuff, it wont get fixed. (see Gem hammer fiasco/fraud)

OP I have to say that you cannot blame people for requiring AP.

All this talk about AP elitism. Maybe that is a view of whales who bought their way into better gear, but for those of us who have pretty high gear without paying off gold farmers, AP is (as has been said by many others in previous discussions) a measure of experience. No one can deny that AP, and HM level, correlates positively with skill/knowledge when looking at the entire player base. 

Lower AP people like to say that AP isn't everything. I agree. However that statement does not exempt said lower AP person from being terrible. I have queue'd into 6 man Yeti groups of low 400 AP people because I felt like teaching them how to do the dungeon. We had 3 FMs, so as long as they did did the mechanics properly, or one of them just frost sheathed to save the party, it would be easy. However even after repeating myself countless times, 5 wipes later I left the party. DPS (AP/gear) was not the issue as the Yeti's HP fell really quickly. However every run someone would die to the 40% freeze, and everyone kept doing DPS instead of taking the ice flowers out. None of the FMs even ATTEMPTED to Frost Sheath and save the party. Even after wipe after wipe. Even after I kept on telling them what to do, how the dungeon works. It's like they forget things even after they acknowledged having read my instructions.

Every so often I do an experiment like this to see the reality of things, and every so often I am reminded why I post 550+ AP lobbies. I HAVE tried to take time and teach people. In the end it was a waste of my time. Not only did I come out frustrated, but I could've used that time to do other things. Finding the few SKILLED low AP players, or for a better statement, the WILLING TO LEARN low AP players, is like trying to sift diamonds from the mud.

If you join a clan, they may be willing to teach you how to play. I also don't care too much if a single lower geared player decides to sneak into a lobby, because I do not view AP as the be all end all. 6 man dungeons at this moment are too easy to need all 6 members going 100%. That way the lower geared player can learn the dungeon (hopefully) and the other players don't have to feel incredibly frustrated. 

It's definitely the community. I sat in Tomb of exiles asking the noobies if they needed help or wanted to run the dungeon a couple more times to get what they want. They just never responded and leave. I went to Naryu Lab, a FM had the stupid auto detonation skill and I asked nicely if they can change that, tried explaining why it wasn't good and how it wasn't gonna help him in higher HM levels. Again, no answer and then leaves. I even went to Narrows for the 100 run achievement and one guy kept outbidding the lvl 20 player for no reason. I offered to help that lvl 20 player.....no answer and then leaves.  Getting reeeeal tired of being nice.

It's like you guys force nice people to be assholes in this game. So now, i offer nothing to no one, have sympathy for none, and I'm just gonna stay quiet play and leave.

20 hours ago, Grimoir said:

So if i put an item into cash shop and hide ingame behind a 100 year time wall, it wont be p2w?

Just so all the sweeties out there complaining realize it properly: those p2w people you are complaining about are paying your gaming. Good grief so what if there are people who spend money on gearing and etc. Without that you wouldn't be even able to get what you already have. Whining about "is it p2w" will change nothing because a game has to make profit in order to keep going. That is the harsh truth.

Not sure is it the era we live in causing people be more whiny or what.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

those p2w people you are complaining about are paying your gaming.

Excuse me? I pay for premium, where is MY money going then if not to run the servers? Those stupid Soul Fighter banana shirts?

Archived