Soulstone Plains A big middle finger to melee

Woooholol

How @#$@# am I suppose to dmg npc's in SSP as melee?????

550AP BM and either I die in the heavy laggs since I am getting bombardment of skills from ranged.

Or the NPC keeps running around and me chasing him while he does AOES!!! ranged finishes him off while I am out of breath from chasing him!!!

Really it seems NCSOFT doesn't care!!! @#$@#$ it!

all my friends leveling FM just for SSP! how pathetic design of the game.

You won NCSOFT, I am selling all my stuff and go level a FM.

New title of the game = Range & Soul

1# don't bullshit my about my PC. It's a gaming one with GTX 980, AMD FX9590 eight core. 24GB RAM. SSD!!

2# ping 9, good connection. 200mbs down, 8 up.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Woooholol said:

How @#$@# am I suppose to dmg npc's in SSP as melee?????

550AP BM and either I die in the heavy laggs since I am getting bombardment of skills from ranged.

Or the NPC keeps running around and me chasing him while he does AOES!!! ranged finishes him off while I am out of breath from chasing him!!!

Really it seems NCSOFT doesn't care!!! @#$@#$ it!

all my friends leveling FM just for SSP! how pathetic design of the game.

You won NCSOFT, I am selling all my stuff and go level a FM.

New title of the game = Range & Soul

1# don't bullshit my about my PC. It's a gaming one with GTX 980, AMD FX9590 eight core. 24GB RAM. SSD!!

2# ping 9, good connection. 200mbs down, 8 up.

I don't know why you have a heavy lag with that PC but anyway, if that the case u suppose to decrease the setting a little bit to improve your frame.

1. Do not chasing NPC, take the aggro instead because you are BM

2. Learn NPC pattern (most likely terror) for iframe.

3. Improve your gameplay, to be honest I don't know you, but I believe you are a bad BM, bad enough to come here and complain how bad you are.

About me, I'm Wiri, a BM 690 AP

If you feel I said something wrong about those 3 things above, feel free to make a video, and I will make mine to compare.

Everything just to let you know, stop excuse and try hard to be better.

1 hour ago, Wiri said:

I don't know why you have a heavy lag with that PC but anyway, if that the case u suppose to decrease the setting a little bit to improve your frame.

3. Improve your gameplay, to be honest I don't know you, but I believe you are a bad BM, bad enough to come here and complain how bad you are.

If you feel I said something wrong about those 3 things above, feel free to make a video, and I will make mine to compare.

Epic, simply epic.
Don't try to "help" that guy saying a wall of nonsense delusion.

>3. Improve your gameplay, to be honest I don't know you, but I believe you are a bad BM, bad enough to come here and complain how bad you are

Seriously? Come on check my profile and say something "smart" about my comments.

Don't try to be cocky in here, dude. Can't you say something without being rude to him? Or is your AP which boost your ego?

6 minutes ago, ManurhinMr73 said:

Or is your AP which boost your ego?

haha :D he has a point anyway, that other bm should learn how to deal with these situations like other melees do.
however its not surprising that this guy with th 690 AP talk like that. every one knows that the p2w players - all of them - are ego boosted and call us "plebs", the ones who don't spend thousands of euros/USDs like they do.
he has a point though as i said, but its notcool how he talks down to the other guy.

1 hour ago, Wiri said:

With 690AP, you won't feel the pain of the 500 ish AP that needs the SS and moonstone for upgrade so they could get where you are.

I agree that everyone has to learn the pattern and practice dodge/iframe; however, for melees that are 500 ish, trying to get the kill count from a big group of people (and with so many ranged people around) is tougher. It's doable but just require more effort.

About agro, ofc he WILL have to chase the boss because if there are high AP FMs, Summoners, or WLs, that boss is bound to run around, especially if an FM has the agro. With 690AP ofc you don't have issue with agro. With 500-550, I have seen so many BM lose agro to good/exp FM with burn build.

As a BD, I feel your pain. But yea, now I always get my boxes (if I dont'e get killed before haha) because I know now the patterns and I can make enough damage.

The only really problem for me being a melee (in ssp) is that I can't solo the rat. I only saw it like 3 times, but one of those times, it was only me and the rat and I could only run behind it because it didn't stop after hitting it...

I also like your idea of Range and Soul, I will start calling the game that way.

4 hours ago, Wiri said:

one thing you said wrong is "About me, I'm Wiri, A BM 690AP" and you are trying to compare with him who I believe is lower AP.

since you like challenges and are so pro, can you please make a video with a 400-500AP with normal gear/ss melee in SSP.

please make this vid and show us "scrubs" how pro you really are then we can begin 2 compare between him and you.

just simply a question here how can I got to 690AP?

Did I have to go through 500AP time?

I'm not jump from 1 to 690 without go through that time, so please be put some attention on to that.

There is no ego I telling the true, honest always hurt but that's true, you are suck at iframe and stuff and then you complain about the class.

I'm sorry but ya please train your FM instead

2 hours ago, Solidarius said:

one thing you said wrong is "About me, I'm Wiri, A BM 690AP" and you are trying to compare with him who I believe is lower AP.

since you like challenges and are so pro, can you please make a video with a 400-500AP with normal gear/ss melee in SSP.

please make this vid and show us "scrubs" how pro you really are then we can begin 2 compare between him and you.

sure

------

Uploading a vic using my friend alt account

BM - 462AP 60k HP

33% crit

No HM block, No skill book

3 hours ago, Wiri said:

sure

------

BM - 462AP 60k HP

33% crit

Whahaha, you might get some locked boxes from terrorguard. But try to get box from the Kings or boar. or even try to dmg the pig 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Wiri said:

I'm not jump from 1 to 690 without go through that time, so please be put some attention on to that.

There is no ego I telling the true, honest always hurt but that's true, you are suck at iframe and stuff and then you complain about the class.

I'm sorry but ya please train your FM instead

sure

------

BM - 462AP 60k HP

33% crit

Credit Card game too strong.

Don't talk so much, you go use that alt and try to see if you could get the loot from King Grindtooth without any Warlock in your party. Show us evidence before you blabber nonsense.

5 hours ago, Wiri said:

You probably went trhough 500AP time when there were only few ppl having 600+AP (or maybe even no ppl at all). It`s much harder to get kill credit on boars with lower AP now then it used to be right after silverfrost release.

I have BM main and FM alt and i would say it`s much easier to get loot from boar on FM even when i have 100AP less on FM. But on the other side it feels easier to do terrors with BM. I can literally stay in some of its AoEs while FM dies after two hits.

As FM you dont have to make boss run all arround, moment he pulls you tab to get ridd of the negative status and ice tab right after, then its just a waiting game for someone else to take aggro. remove the ice tab moment you lose aggro and fall back (or spec ice tab to fall back 15m after removing ice tab). normally speaking you wont take aggro again from that terror as FM.

LEt me add something here:

Doing SSP as melee isnt that hard. Its more difficult than ranged but not that much harder.

Learning the patters and the timers on the terrors skills is one thing (yes the terrors do the same attacks every X seconds) that will already let you survive.

another thing that almost 90% of the people do not do / forget are the drum buffs you get for just 50 prestige you get a defense buff which help enourmesly and it doesnt even cost you prestige points, its just a criteria you need to use it,

If you get the level 3 buff you get defense and attack increase which increases your damage output and makes it easier for you to both survive and do damage, if you still need help, party with a summoner so you get the heals, there are plenty around, if you get grabbed then its up to the others to CC the terror.

Before you come and complain how unfair it is to melee and how hard it is, explore and use all the available options and you will see its actually way easier.

4 hours ago, Woooholol said:

Whahaha, you might get some locked boxes from terrorguard. But try to get box from the Kings or boar. or even try to dmg the pig 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, DannyMayCry said:

Credit Card game too strong.

Don't talk so much, you go use that alt and try to see if you could get the loot from King Grindtooth without any Warlock in your party. Show us evidence before you blabber nonsense.

Sure, after work then

17 minutes ago, Wiri said:

Sure, after work then

You have such good ping!! I can't attack even half as fast as you and you don't even need to have characters minimised O-O

You can turn the camera without lagging.. and it doesn't lag when boss AoE's either. 
It's like for every 1 attack I can do, you can do 3-4. 
There are so many people in your faction too wow wow wow even if my faction had that many active people doing SSP, with that many players in one spot my game will probably freeze.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan
Really wish I could play in these kind of conditions.

14 minutes ago, Wiri said:

1. you have better performance then 95% other players (terrors are alot easyer if you have good fps).

2. you only show how you kill the easy bosses who just drop worthless trash(ok exept maybe suljun but this guy is easy too).

Better show us how you kill grindtooth but i doubt you can because you need ~600ap for having at last a chance to get loot from him as BM.

13 minutes ago, Daktaro said:

You have such good ping!! I can't attack even half as fast as you and you don't even need to have characters minimised O-O

You can turn the camera without lagging.. and it doesn't lag when boss AoE's either. 
It's like for every 1 attack I can do, you can do 3-4. 
There are so many people in your faction too wow wow wow even if my faction had that many active people doing SSP, with that many players in one spot my game will probably freeze.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan
Really wish I could play in these kind of conditions.

Well. look at the owner topic, I think he said he has a good ping and PC also so think I and him have the same condition.

But ya your gameplay will be better if you have those thing, but before I even used my laptop to tank BW and it lag like hell..

Anyway.. .uploading a quick video killing boar

Just now, Wiri said:

Well. look at the owner topic, I think he said he has a good ping and PC also so think I and him have the same condition.

But ya your gameplay will be better if you have those thing, but before I even using my laptop to tank BW and it lag like hell..

Ah yeah true. Forgot about the owner's post, was so amazed by your video lol. You guys are really lucky :) 

20 minutes ago, Provois said:

1. you have better performance then 95% other players (terrors are alot easyer if you have good fps).

2. you only show how you kill the easy bosses who just drop worthless trash(ok exept maybe suljun but this guy is easy too).

Better show us how you kill grindtooth but i doubt you can because you need ~600ap for having at last a chance to get loot from him as BM.

I'm not show a video for you guys, I show a video for the owner and please read the owner topic to see his PC and ping condition.

Also I uploading my vic killing boar now just for you to be more happy.

I know I can't make you guys happy, after the vic some guys will keep picking some minor things on the vic to make another excuse and ..etc..etc..

The thing here is I just want to show you guys, with a lower AP you have to accept that you can't get every loot but better get something than nothing at all.

Even with my high AP I can't get 2 boar because the server population (they split) and also my friend are range (Warlock 699AP) and he can't get 2 boar also.

So what you can do is pick the side that have lesser people.

With a little iframe to avoid stun = lost damage + know how to chase the boar, you can easily get the loot from that. 

On my server, even with 600+AP u can only get 1 boar at the time so there is no different here. You got 1, you're good.

That's what I like to see right there, dude got called out because he spoke some words that are hard to handle, and he stepped up and shut everyone up lol

Thanks Wiri for actually being able to prove your words.

I don't say this to further enhance his ego, just to further enhance his words, it's a game that requires skill to play. If you fail at something, try again till you beat it or find a way to consistently beat it lol

Yes, it's a fact, ranged have it easier but it's not impossible for melee, just tougher. So melee's get bragging rights.

If you just want an easy time, follow the bandwagon and make a ranged then..

Archived