Soulstone Plains A big middle finger to melee

Woooholol

1 hour ago, Wiri said:

Sure, after work then

Wow nice. You made that look easy. Can you tell me what graphics setting you are using to do this? Didn't see any effects  or grass or anything like that so I'm guessing optimize for combat?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Woooholol said:

Whahaha, you might get some locked boxes from terrorguard. But try to get box from the Kings or boar. or even try to dmg the pig 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, DannyMayCry said:

Credit Card game too strong.

Don't talk so much, you go use that alt and try to see if you could get the loot from King Grindtooth without any Warlock in your party. Show us evidence before you blabber nonsense.

1 hour ago, Provois said:

1. you have better performance then 95% other players (terrors are alot easyer if you have good fps).

2. you only show how you kill the easy bosses who just drop worthless trash(ok exept maybe suljun but this guy is easy too).

Better show us how you kill grindtooth but i doubt you can because you need ~600ap for having at last a chance to get loot from him as BM.

Here is my evidence

21 minutes ago, spen said:

Wow nice. You made that look easy. Can you tell me what graphics setting you are using to do this? Didn't see any effects  or grass or anything like that so I'm guessing optimize for combat?

I usually use all at 4 at the default setting but when there is too many player, I decrease all to 1 (except vision) and use "optimize for battle" option

1 hour ago, Wiri said:

Sure, after work then

I like how your example for a low ap player video shows 1/3-1/5th the amount of players I typically see in any given ssp mining run on poharan. No wonder the low ap melee could not only function properly but get credit.

For all of the guys that said you can't get the loot from ssp. (Assume that you don't have any issue with ping and lag)

Please confirm that you can't get the loot because of your gameplay or because of what.

Now it's your turn to post your video to show why you can't and then check my very first comment.

There is no ego, just one advice here you better get good rather than make an excuse for your cricket gameplay.

I'm not that good but I confidence I can do stuff rather than crying

I am not a melee, but I know that the only way to get a  credit, is to stay on the off tower.

For me in Cerulean, it is the South tower. I will go against the Captains and Boars right away, and against the terrors once I see the lead pack approaching. Then I pull, pray, I-frame, and put in damage between the AoEs.

This way I normally have enough damage for credit. I tried running from tower to tower, but it is really a waste of time with all those 600+ AP FMs. I don't mind repair bills so long as I get the credits/drops. It's not like I can make 300 pp, and 7 soulstones for 100 pp is not worth the headache of staying alive.

Oh, it also helps if you do move between the Towers not to pick up the loot, and just run the other way as soon as it's about to die. The lootbox will stay there till after the second kill.

Also, leave right away if the reds either hold the Captains in thrall or you have a jerk that will pull the Captains at the mid-field so people do not have to run. You just going to waste your time, since high AP people are going to get all the credit.

Please confirm that you can't get the loot because of your gameplay or because of what.

It is my gameplay. Boar dies very fast, so if I screw up my focus management and can't get overflow going at least once, on a North Boar, I am not going to do enough damage. On South Boar if I start right away, I don't have to worry about the overflow.

I know I am supposed to unlock my HM LMB to help with focus, but I still need a lot of achievement points to do it, and iirc I need that horrible Nexus dungeon anyway. So, hopefully, the rumblebees HM is going to fix that.

I also find that Daze from terrors impacts me, even if it clearly shows that I stand outside the red circle, which is frustrating, because I am used to just not standing in red, and my eye-balling the distance is not good enough.

Finally the damnable red circle that targets you no matter where you and hits a few times stole plenty of my pp's.

10 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

So, hopefully, the rumblebees HM is going to fix that.

I also find that Daze from terrors impacts me, even if it clearly shows that I stand outside the red circle, which is frustrating

Oh I assume that you are a summoner.

I used my girlfriend account (she is summoner) and usually I stay really close to terror because I'm a BM after all.

Here is what I found the advantages of stay close to terror

(Ofc because you are range so stay close here mean close but outside of his melee range)

- Spamming skill without worrying about be pull because Terror will never attack you (he only pull who stay far away from him)

- Use 4 when he use daze AOE (For advance, use 4 + F to save your party)

- Use X when he use biggest, strongest AOE

- Everytime u got daze, stun, knocdown effect, if you are too close to terror then u can press 2 or F to get out and back to him, but if you far enough to avoid his melee attack then just don't press anything. Otherwise if u have aggro and you pressed 2 or F, terror will pull you after that.

- Faster for you to pick up the loot, cause you always stay close to him.

Well I think you already know but anyway

That boar lived for over 1 minute? Man you've made all the boars from windrest server jealous. I haven`t seen anyone of them live longer than 30s.

Btw. you`ve clearly missed first blade call. I`m not sure but it also looked like you've missed the first lightning draw. With that you still say it`s because of gameplay that you can get loot and others with low AP can`t?

15 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

That boar lived for over 1 minute? Man you've made all the boars from windrest server jealous. I haven`t seen anyone of them live longer than 30s.

Btw. you`ve clearly missed first blade call. I`m not sure but it also looked like you've missed the first lightning draw. With that you still say it`s because of gameplay that you can get loot and others with low AP can`t?

I missed skill, that even more worth is it?

Even I missed skill, with a "suck" gameplay like that, with a low AP like that but still got loot.

So I think it more worth. Thanks for point it out.

Oh the lightning draw of that account doesn't have HM version, so it just 1 damage count only. I'm not sure if I missed it or not but if I did, again it even more worth.

Boar gonna die really fast if people stick in one side but here they decide to split, most of people usually stay at North tower rather than South, I don't know why and usually here South boar will come first.

So I just stick with South boar

- Lesser people

- Spawn first

=> More chance to get loot

Again if you have low AP (even with high AP but you can try), there is no chance for you to get 2 boar over here so better get 1 rather than nothing

10 minutes ago, Teddy1 said:

wow man, you are lucky killing boar with out 98% of Summoners around you, boar in my server die like 30 second and idk how to make enough damage on him since as a destroyer 

Destroyer is a different story cause you need to stay in one place for ani-cancel.

I don't have much experiences on that.

What I can imaging is use fury and spam when he use a big aoe (if some melee or cat get the aggro after that then he will still stay in one place after big aoe)

Use backstep, rushing skill to get close to boar when he running around.

Other than that I don't know, maybe other experiences destroyer out there can help you.

9 minutes ago, Wiri said:

Destroyer is a different story cause you need to stay in one place for ani-cancel.

I don't have much experiences on that.

What I can imaging is use fury and spam when he use a big aoe.

Use backstep, rushing skill to get close to boar when he running around.

Other than that I don't know, maybe other experiences destroyer out there can help you.

It's rough for destroyer, but can be done. On a populated server, if you get knocked down even once, you won't get credit.  On Soha, most of the time if you can get 14 prestige point, you will get credit.

1. Have a Sin/KFM/WL in your party that can do party buff. Use emberstomp to get increased cleave damage.

2. Don't get knock down by the grindtooth, learn to spin chase him while deflecting the charge, ani cancel as soon as it stop. 

3. Save your iframe and tech chase and use only when absolutely necessary.

2 minutes ago, fF91 said:

It's rough for destroyer, but can be done. On a populated server, if you get knocked down even once, you won't get credit.  On Soha, most of the time if you can get 14 prestige point, you will get credit.

1. Have a Sin/KFM/WL in your party that can do party buff. Use emberstomp to get increased cleave damage.

2. Don't get knock down by the grindtooth, learn to spin chase him while deflecting the charge, ani cancel as soon as it stop. 

3. Save your iframe and tech chase and use only when absolutely necessary.

^

harder life make you become better

2 hours ago, Wiri said:

Here is my evidence

I usually use all at 4 at the default setting but when there is too many player, I decrease all to 1 (except vision) and use "optimize for battle" option

wow! the boar was alive for 1 minute man! i never had that much time for that xD

nowadays rangeds just nuke it down in 8 seconds or so -.-' (just charges forward 2 times and already dead ^.^)

48 minutes ago, Wiri said:

I used my girlfriend account (she is summoner) and usually I stay really close to terror because I'm a BM after all.

I stay close because of the range on my conal attack. I am really bad at judging distances visually, and as far as I know, the attack will trigger even if I cannot hit the target.

Terrors are better than the boar credit wise anyway, because no matter what melee might think, his dashes frack up the DPS for all of us, and when that other guy's AP is 150-200 points higher than yours, an immediate solo charge is the only option.

1 hour ago, Dlacik said:

1 hour ago, Teddy1 said:

wow man, you are lucky killing boar with out 98% of Summoners around you, boar in my server die like 30 second and idk how to make enough damage on him since as a destroyer 

1 hour ago, Nasiro said:

wow! the boar was alive for 1 minute man! i never had that much time for that xD

nowadays rangeds just nuke it down in 8 seconds or so -.-' (just charges forward 2 times and already dead ^.^)

Let me try to make a video to see if I can get the credit from "30s" boar by using that 462 AP BM.

Not to mention that I did all these thing to compare with the owner topic.

He said he has good PC, ping with a BM 550AP (of course he has better crit chance compare to the one that I used on the vid) and still can't get credit.

That's where all of these thing come from.

Again, I want to prove him that the problem here is because of his gameplay (his skill), not because of something else.

They give you a seed and depend on how you take care of it, it not like you make an excuse because of this because of that, it always give you a bad habit

Like it not your fault it someone else fault.

----------------

Also I don't know about his server population problem, but again I believe that wasn't a problem.

- He said he die (because of the boar? I don't think so), I think what he mean here is terror

=> That's why I made my first video because I think he can't even get loot from terror.

=> That is where I think he has some problem with his gameplay like lots of people having right now.

13 hours ago, Wiri said:

just simply a question here how can I got to 690AP?

Did I have to go through 500AP time?

I'm not jump from 1 to 690 without go through that time, so please be put some attention on to that.

There is no ego I telling the true, honest always hurt but that's true, you are suck at iframe and stuff and then you complain about the class.

I'm sorry but ya please train your FM instead

sure

------

Uploading a vic using my friend alt account

BM - 462AP 60k HP

33% crit

No HM block, No skill book

nice vid. I am at 440ap around 45% crit rate(KFM) but I haven't had a chance 2 do SSP because on my server Gumma I am Crimson and only Ceru seem to be able to do it, as far as  I can tell, But I am thinking about switching to Ceru just 2 have a stab at SSP. will try and get a vid of it cant promise anything though :P.

The Owner of the post should take a look at you graphic settings and gameplay, or work on his "skills" more if really has good ping and a decent computer he/she should be able to get credit in SSP as far as I can see from your vid anyway ,

Ima shut up now and stand in my corner, you proved me wrong with your vid. +1

2 hours ago, Teddy1 said:

wait at his spawn being ready to emberstomp+fury asap, when he dash spin after him or stand in dash and c to dodge then c again to chase after, then 1 and 2 that way u are on his ass for all 3 of them. after that he usually do light aoe and u can just cyclone trough it and squeeze whatever possible ani cancle inside. if hes still alive for second fury just repeat. bonus points if u get wl or sin or kfm in party for some nice buffs

10 hours ago, Wiri said:

Well you can whisper me in game if you need any help because I'm from Gunma.

Name: Wiri

Faction: Crimson

will do, Thank you.

I switched to Ceru today because I wanted to try SSP.  I was getting credit but only like 5-10 prestige... there was so many people on the mobs Id hit it for like 5-10secs only!

p.s. what program do you use for your vids?

On 6/20/2016 at 7:19 PM, Woooholol said:

How @#$@# am I suppose to dmg npc's in SSP as melee?????

550AP BM and either I die in the heavy laggs since I am getting bombardment of skills from ranged.

Or the NPC keeps running around and me chasing him while he does AOES!!! ranged finishes him off while I am out of breath from chasing him!!!

Really it seems NCSOFT doesn't care!!! @#$@#$ it!

all my friends leveling FM just for SSP! how pathetic design of the game.

You won NCSOFT, I am selling all my stuff and go level a FM.

New title of the game = Range & Soul

1# don't bullshit my about my PC. It's a gaming one with GTX 980, AMD FX9590 eight core. 24GB RAM. SSD!!

2# ping 9, good connection. 200mbs down, 8 up.

this game is not for u if your too pissy about it its after all bot and soul arena pvp is cancer bots are gold and diamonds  i gave up on ncsoft long ago since lineage2 was born 

1 hour ago, Solidarius said:

will do, Thank you.

I switched to Ceru today because I wanted to try SSP.  I was getting credit but only like 5-10 prestige... there was so many people on the mobs Id hit it for like 5-10secs only!

p.s. what program do you use for your vids?

oh I used ShadowPlay

Well I've been a cerulean and switch to crimson (due to faction imbalance and access to moonstones) on a server called Wild Springs, and I've tried ssp as a BM with 478ap as I recall? My ping is about 60ms~100ms ( kinda depends on my luck). 

I'm using gaming laptop with specs: GTX 860m (which is not the best but it's enough to run some new games on high settings at 1080p) , 8 gb ram, processor i7-4710HQ CPU

The game runs most of the time with 70~120 fps it gets to 15~30fps at ssp with Ctrl+F applied.

With all that said

17 hours ago, Wiri said:

You've kinda proved that melee player got no problem with iframe a terror and a pig as well and getting the loot (which rarely happens when I encounter the pig).

But that doesn't prove anything to a melee player like me and other melees out there having any problems with fps lag , so you have to agree that when a game gets from 120fps to 15~30fps plus random stuttering/micro freezes(that even happens at 120fps while standing still) which make iframing a boss impossible. Especially when it comes to the pig that dies in 20~30secs (In that very moment, there is an input delay that takes about 7 secs to apply the button i pressed on which doesn't happen on regular cases what so ever). So you've here proven that melees can actually manage to get a loot and not die in ssp if they have no problems with fps nor internet lag.  So yes I still see ranged characters have a better chance of survival and getting a loot with less effort being made(In my case), the population of ranged characters in ssp simply proves my point. So the problem isn't just Solved here xD 

19 minutes ago, Sm0kinSick47 said:

Well I've been a cerulean and switch to crimson (due to faction imbalance and access to moonstones) on a server called Wild Springs, and I've tried ssp as a BM with 478ap as I recall? My ping is about 60ms~100ms ( kinda depends on my luck). 

I'm using gaming laptop with specs: GTX 860m (which is not the best but it's enough to run some new games on high settings at 1080p) , 8 gb ram, processor i7-4710HQ CPU

The game runs most of the time with 70~120 fps it gets to 15~30fps at ssp with Ctrl+F applied.

With all that said

You've kinda proved that melee player got no problem with iframe a terror and a pig as well and getting the loot (which rarely happens when I encounter the pig).

But that doesn't prove anything to a melee player like me and other melees out there having any problems with fps lag , so you have to agree that when a game gets from 120fps to 15~30fps plus random stuttering/micro freezes(that even happens at 120fps while standing still) which make iframing a boss impossible. Especially when it comes to the pig that dies in 20~30secs (In that very moment, there is an input delay that takes about 7 secs to apply the button i pressed on which doesn't happen on regular cases what so ever). So you've here proven that melees can actually manage to get a loot and not die in ssp if they have no problems with fps nor internet lag.  So yes I still see ranged characters have a better chance of survival and getting a loot with less effort being made(In my case), the population of ranged characters in ssp simply proves my point. So the problem isn't just Solved here xD 

Well I made a video to prove to this owner topic because

- He has the same PC (even stronger than mine)

- Good ping

- Stronger character

But can't get loot and he kinda blaming the class.

That is where I don't agree. Just want to let him know, the problem is not the class but himself.

Sorry to be rude to him but sooner better than later.

Other than that, I understand that melee has a hard life compare to range because of many factor. I have no comment about that

Which is why I don't take those topics seriously, I'm impressed that you actually made a video to prove it when the fact is that, those issues are nothing but letting melee to feed on their so called rights to brag about, +1 for that effort nonetheless, Wiri. 

And by the way, its either your PC or your understanding of your own classes being the issue, don't blame it on to the classes that you pilot. As I said to some spoonfed babies before, l2p and gitgud.

Archived