Who are your favorite characters in B&S?

Oxygen

5 hours ago, Shalafiii said:

definitely...HER

cs4atcgcsm1zv0qvqjgr.jpg

lol that one is nice..Something about her reminds me of Raven from Teen Titans..May be her voice?

21 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Top 3 for me in that order;

Julia
Yura
Mushin

Hated with a refined passion;

Iksanun's son

Which one was Julia? O_o

Sorry my memory is somewhat out of date. >_<

Or did you mean Juwol?

Also,yea Ilsim kinda sucked.. lol

Lusung too..u_u Kinda remind me of Sasuke..Being all jealous of cricket and getting more evil because of his jealousy ughh.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

lol that one is nice..Something about her reminds me of Raven from Teen Titans..May be her voice?

Which one was Julia? O_o

Sorry my memory is somewhat out of date. >_<

Or did you mean Juwol?

Also,yea Ilsim kinda sucked.. lol

Lusung too..u_u Kinda remind me of Sasuke..Being all jealous of cricket and getting more evil because of his jealousy ughh.

Julia:
tumblr_n6fb4jqt5I1shztqfo2_1280.jpg

Nothing more will be said on her, dont want to spoil.

26 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Julia:
tumblr_n6fb4jqt5I1shztqfo2_1280.jpg

Nothing more will be said on her, dont want to spoil.

That's alright..

I don't think I saw  her in the current story line before..I suppose she is from story content we didn't get yet probably unless there was some update I don't know of that allows further progress in silverfrost quests.

Just now, Oxygen said:

That's alright..

I don't think I saw  her in the current story line before..I suppose she is from story content we didn't get yet probably unless there was some update I don't know of that allows further progress in silverfrost quests.

Aye, Julia will first appear in the next update's instance, and she is a major character all the way from the epilogue of Act 4 (Ebondrake Citadel) to the present (Act 7).

Viridian Coast :

- Dochun. Nice old dude, closest thing to a mentor after Master Hong dies, especially seeing as he trained under him too. Overall a decent and loyal person, even to a fault at times.

- Hajoon....during/after his death. He was annoying when alive, but I felt a bit of respect/sadness for him after learning of his inevitable death and how he did all he could to help you despite this.

- Banyong...I think. The Bamboo Guard lady who hates mushrooms. I'm not sure why, I just remember her most among the named Bamboo Guard NPCs that aren't main characters. She seemed like a cool person to me.

Cinderlands :

- Han Sirang. Friend of Dochun, meaning he's probably good too, and helps us out on our quest a little, even though we end up helping him more.

- Soha. Closest thing this game has to a gunner character, and relatively okay as a character....save for the drinking...and her telling us to not kill Yonkai when she's killed others for much less...

and then when they give her that horrid outfit and accent...ugh...

- Yehara. Nice, classy, kicks Lusung's ass that one time, cares mainly about finding her niece (a pity Yunwa's nowhere near as cool as Yehara. Should've given Mushin's Legacy to Yehara instead...), and has one of the few nice places in the Cinderlands region.

Moonwater Plains :

- Iksanun. Kind of annoying at first, but grew on me later.

I wished he lived to find out about Mushin's betrayal...

- Shin Hai/Yunma Fei. Willing to risk her own life and privilege as a Talus princess to do what she thought was right, even if it meant fighting against her own father.

- Junghado. Can't go wrong with a loyal badass swordsman...

Shame he lost his original voice for Act 4 though, even though the replacement seemed to try well enough.

I really like the Junghado/Yunma Fei/Yu Chun trio because of their relationship with each other. 

Yu Chun's jealously of Junghado is cute but Junghado's unfaltering puppy-like loyalty to Yunma Fei is even cuter! :3

15 minutes ago, GreenCoffee said:

Yuma Kahn.. forgot how to spell it.  Yuma Fei's brother.

Yunma kan is the talus emperor not the brother of yunma fei , he is her father . I heard the NPC in misty yell so much " for yunma kan " when i do my daily .

So for the character than i like , i like all the funny character like :

- the three sages all fun in their way , principaly the drunkard .

-ae mujin , the grandfather who like WWE 

- the son of dokun and his friends . 

-old man cho and leerok .

- the two leader of the factions , who go around like two best friends , even though their faction are still trying to kill each other .

-Iksanun , who was funny in his own way and had a way to live very special but he was probably the more realist character in his own way .

After i like character like junghado , yun chun , dochun for the same reason than everybody else .

Strangely i feel sad for jinsoyun and lusung who hadn't a great life because of dick like yonkai or mushin , who murdered their family .

And i hate master hong and soha , you will find this strange but their stupid talk about hongmoon way pisse me off , what bad about killing stupid fatass crazy for power like yonkai . Principaly when the both are not clean , i find them stupid . Hong who didn't think for one second than somebody with darkness like lusung could poison him or than someone who lived for some years in the dark realm where they are only strong dark chi could become corrupted and come back like a flower suddenly , and he is  supposed to be a master lol.

w

ished he lived to find out about Mushin's betrayal...

Spoiler

Well they was old stubborn retards to follow him just because he is one of them.Justice was what he and the other old tard had to handle.Instead they killed Jiwan and almost Jinsoyon.

End of spoiler.

Lyns are rats,and rats spread diseases,and what what we do with them? We gas them.Conclusion? Gas chembers for all lyns! 

18 minutes ago, Teffy said:

w

ished he lived to find out about Mushin's betrayal...

Spoiler

Well they was old stubborn retards to follow him just because he is one of them.Justice was what he and the other old tard had to handle.Instead they killed Jiwan and almost Jinsoyon.

End of spoiler.

Lyns are rats,and rats spread diseases,and what what we do with them? We gas them.Conclusion? Gas chembers for all lyns! 

Racist. :v

I am racist to lyns too tbh probably except for hajoon and madun. :D

Please,don't use retard as some sort of insult..It is a mental state that no one wishes to have and one should sympathize with those who have it by at least not using the word itself as an insult.

5 hours ago, Sieghlyon said:

And i hate master hong and soha , you will find this strange but their stupid talk about hongmoon way pisse me off , what bad about killing stupid fatass crazy for power like yonkai . Principaly when the both are not clean , i find them stupid . Hong who didn't think for one second than somebody with darkness like lusung could poison him or than someone who lived for some years in the dark realm where they are only strong dark chi could become corrupted and come back like a flower suddenly , and he is  supposed to be a master lol.

Ikr..I find Master Hong's ideas to be very naieve because,he assumes the world is either all black or all white and has no definition of "Gray"..He would stomp Jinsoyun "without trying to find evidence first" yet he tries to prevent you from having revenge.. -__-

Iksanun was far more realistic than him...

Hong reminds me of Naruto being all naiev sometimes where he tries to befriend his enemies and if they repent (be it a lie or not),he believes them and trusts them which is not realistic at all..Even saints won't do that. lol

6 hours ago, naii said:

I really like the Junghado/Yunma Fei/Yu Chun trio because of their relationship with each other. 

Advice:better hide the 2 lines you wrote after because,not everyone knows that yet..Just so no one would randomly rage "Spoilers" and might end up being a spoiler rage threat. >_<

15 hours ago, Nory said:

She treated the world, the same way he treated her, you cannot grow flowers in the desert ... her lines when Iksanun got stabbed :  "Children, killing their Parent. Nothing new in this rotten world" = one of my favorite parts of the story.

And that is exactly why she is evil. Anyone can be nice when their life is good or uneventful. Only truly good folks can manage not to get embittered and act like decent human beings when the going gets tough. Betrayal must have stung Jinwan more, seeing Mushin belongs to her peer group, and they have a long dventuring history behind them, yet she did not turn into a Spirit of Vengeance that wants the world to go down in flams and slays innocents by the thousand like Jinsoyan because she cannot manage to see past her own hurts and wrongs done to her.

7 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Advice:better hide the 2 lines you wrote after because,not everyone knows that yet..Just so no one would randomly rage "Spoilers" and might end up being a spoiler rage threat. >_<

Oops! Completely forgot aha thanks for reminding me...but pls help me idk how to hide text 

Some of my perception of characters have changed since the new act because of story reasons so I'll just list my favorite from each act with no relation to future ones:

Act 1:

Dochun. This guy is like a father. He's so nice and so willing to help others.

Act 2:

Yehara. The way she just comes in and beats the shit out of everyone so effortlessly and yet so gracefully is something to aim for.

Act 3:

Iksanun. He seems like such a derpy guardian and I really like his silly voice. 

Act 4:

Dochun. He comes back with a bang (okay, not really, but he's still cool). Once again his fatherly nature shows.

For eye-candy:

Soha, Junghado, Yu Chun

3 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

And that is exactly why she is evil. Anyone can be nice when their life is good or uneventful. Only truly good folks can manage not to get embittered and act like decent human beings when the going gets tough. Betrayal must have stung Jinwan more, seeing Mushin belongs to her peer group, and they have a long dventuring history behind them, yet she did not turn into a Spirit of Vengeance that wants the world to go down in flams and slays innocents by the thousand like Jinsoyan because she cannot manage to see past her own hurts and wrongs done to her.

What you said. I find what Dokdan the Sage said in Mushin's Tomb to be very close to what Master Hong wanted to teach you and to what Jinsoyun failed to realize. He said that vengeance makes us blind to problems of others. We thread on this path of vengeance and don't care for the suffering of others. What Jinsoyun does is trying to get this world rid of the Four Guardians, because she was wronged by them. She fails to see, though, that this causes suffering to everyone else around her. And she tries to explain this to herself by telling herself the world is a bad place anyway.

5 minutes ago, Romeo21 said:

6)) The bank at "Herbalist Lodge" (Silverfrost Mountains)

AAH! Yes him as well. Whenever I come there on my Lock (it's a HE, lock) and he says 'For you only, I will guard your stuff with my life.' I am like: 'Please don't. That's creepy.'

Archived