Who are your favorite characters in B&S?

Oxygen

I am not sure if someone started a similar thread but I thought I'd just start one in case.

My favorite characters are:

1-Old man cho.

2-Granny.

3- Those 3 pot dog NPCs.

4-That big Snap jaw Chieftain NPC(that you try to ask for sacred beast soul power) I forgot his name but he is really badass. >_<

5-Captain Choi Jina from cinderlands.(secret agent blade master NPC with a hat similar to junghado's or Naksun's and some ninja outfit)

I think I have old people fetish. :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Hado, he is dreamy!

Despite Yunma Fei being totally the Other Woman, I like her too.

By the same reason (he's dreamy, not the Other Woman), loved Lerroi, the Seventh Force Master. FUN!

And, not to exclude the only remaining plot important male, the guy who made me like Talus, Yu Chun.

I like a few comic relief characters, like the Granny, the guy who blows stuff up, the freezing merchant in one of the North Forest outposts. And, of course, the Three Sages, they have really funny dialogues.

I also do not know who says it in the East Fleet area, but the monster with the voiceover that whines: "They changed our hours agaaaaain...." just gets me every time :)

2 minutes ago, OniOfTheSword said:

The bearded guy in Nightshade who gives you quests.... when he had the voice of a 9-year old.

I don't like him anymore :c

looool..Never noticed that..Now that I remember I kinda chuckled. :D

I forgot to mention,I also love those 3 pot dogs.

They are so funny and kinda remind me of Timon and Pumba. :D

hmmm not really sure there are a lot of great ones, but I do not like my character.... They really made them out to be dumb....

Go break those pots!!!

me: mmmk ok

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

me: ummmm because he told me 2....

13 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Jung Hado, he is dreamy!

Despite Yunma Fei being totally the Other Woman, I like her too.

By the same reason (he's dreamy, not the Other Woman), loved Lerroi, the Seventh Force Master. FUN!

And, not to exclude the only remaining plot important male, the guy who made me like Talus, Yu Chun.

I like a few comic relief characters, like the Granny, the guy who blows stuff up, the freezing merchant in one of the North Forest outposts. And, of course, the Three Sages, they have really funny dialogues.

I also do not know who says it in the East Fleet area, but the monster with the voiceover that whines: "They changed our hours agaaaaain...." just gets me every time :)

so you're one of Those people

Just now, Kromede said:

With constant repeat "Yura is the best" OR "Soha can shoot me anytime" I started to hate them so there are none NPC characters that I like.....

Old woman Yehara needs some love. :3

44 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

This is the one who turns to a lady as well lol..They should make him say "No (edited)". XD

25 minutes ago, Skyfire said:

Yura.  Kinky, powerful, submissive, evil, and extremely loyal to whoever she considers her master or mistress to be.

Loyal?I personally doubt that one..She reminds me of Varimathras from warcraft 3 who likes to always be on the winning side.

34 minutes ago, HeiHua said:

And Yunhwa, oh god i wish i could punch her into the face so much. 

I actually like Yunwa. XD

She is a sneaky little midget and so cute that I wanna punch her in the face as well. :v

27 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

You mean, I am a survivor of the Cinderlands' Babe Parade?

Yonkai is bae specially when he does his special move..*wink wink*

7 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Yonkai is bae specially when he does his special move..*wink wink*

Yoonkai is actually not a badly written character. Also, that official whose house you invade in Act IV. Actually among the more alive and believable characters in the story.

1 minute ago, DomiSotto said:

Yoonkai is actually not a badly written character. Also, that official whose house you invade in Act IV. Actually among the more alive and believable characters in the story.

Yea he is a well made character (except for his "disgusting special move")..He actually managed to get me to hate him. :D

6 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

Poooooh(w)arannn!

She's probably a fan favorite judging by the amount of fanart she gets. 

A clan mate claimed once that he solos Poharan every night.. o_o

Just now, Oxygen said:

Yea he is a well made character (except for his "disgusting special move")..He actually managed to get me to hate him. :D

A clan mate claimed once that he solos Poharan every night.. o_o

If you have the right gear and know her patterns,  its actually not that hard. 

I'm glad poh becomes story relevant in season 2

1 minute ago, Karurosuda said:

If you have the right gear and know her patterns,  its actually not that hard. 

I'm glad poh becomes story relevant in season 2

You didn't get what he was trying to say by solo poharan every night. :D

Ik she is easy to be soloed.

Archived