Who are your favorite characters in B&S?

Oxygen

Jinsoyon most loved.She is not evil,the 3 retarded masters make her the way she is.She was Jiwan student and this mofo karate guy did something I don't want to spoil.

However after she get her revenge she is puting her life in YOUR hands.Wont spoil more then that.

The most hated? Mushin.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Jinsoyon most loved.She is not evil,the 3 retarded masters make her the way she is.She was Jiwan student and this mofo karate guy did something I don't want to spoil.

However after she get her revenge she is puting her life in YOUR hands.Wont spoil more then that.

The most hated? Mushin.

Ik that :D plz don't spoil and I am not telling you that for me but for others

38 minutes ago, Arealynn said:

Ghost girl at last area in silverforest?

hmm

SPOILLERRRR *cricket*ing don't QQ if you read it anyway.

Spoiler

Thats jinsoyon lol.And the story tell so far tell you that Mushin tryed to steal the sword and injured the owner(Jiwan the 4th Protector)which tryed to protect Jinsoyon.

Jinsoyon run away with the sword.After that Mushin lied the other 2 rats(lyns)that Jinsoyon injured Jiwan and run away with the sword.They refused to make justice,and instead they blindlesly followed Mushin,because he is one of them,and well they killed Jiwan and almost Jinsoyon.After all this would you say she is Evil?

30 minutes ago, Teffy said:

SPOILLERRRR *cricket*ing don't QQ if you read it anyway.

Spoiler

Thats jinsoyon lol.And the story tell so far tell you that Mushin tryed to steal the sword and injured the owner(Jiwan the 4th Protector)which tryed to protect Jinsoyon.

Jinsoyon run away with the sword.After that Mushin lied the other 2 rats(lyns)that Jinsoyon injured Jiwan and run away with the sword.They refused to make justice,and instead they blindlesly followed Mushin,because he is one of them,and well they killed Jiwan and almost Jinsoyon.After all this would you say she is Evil?

I think the post you quoted meant the cute prank-loving giggling ghost girl who is trying to find out who she was to marry. In the end of the quest chain you find and talk to her fiancé who is a nice guy. It is a very sweet story. Her last words are something to the extent: Tell all those people that I pranked that I am...  NOT sorry!"

I don't think that ghost girl is Jinsoyoen.

Despite Jinsoyeon's hard life, she made her own choices, and she chose to emulate those she hated, not those she loved. That makes her vile. She was unable to see that evil begets evil, and became a part of the system of hatred and corruption, choosing to work towards condemning the whole world while she knew there is good in it, and it can be protected and nurtured. She chose to turn her back on what is right because of the selfish reasons.

U got me xD

2 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I think the post you quoted meant the cute prank-loving giggling ghost girl who is trying to find out who she was to marry. In the end of the quest chain you find and talk to her fiancé who is a nice guy. It is a very sweet story. Her last words are something to the extent: Tell all those people that I pranked that I am...  NOT sorry!"

I don't think that ghost girl is Jinsoyoen.

I think she is so lovely!

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I mixed up.I though it's about the white/black chapter at jiwan peak.

Junghado because he's beautiful,and loyal, and I am counted as one of his most trustworthy allies after knowing me for 5 minutes

Yehara, she's just...great. I love her.

I can't remember his name bc im bad with names but the leader of the Lumang syndicate, I love him.

And honestly O love Namsoslut, and all her horribleness. She's just a horrible *cricket*, and I love that about her. Not everyone has to be sunshine and rainbows to be an enjoyable character. Love to hate her, and enjoy her regardless.

Captain and only member of the Namsoyoo fanclub </3

Several:

• Jinsoyun and Jiwan are absolutely adorable once you get to know their story. @DomiSotto: Sure, Jinsoyun has made her own decisions, though please keep in mind that she had no social backing like friends etc., whereas the character you play does. In the end, she still is one of the good guys considering she "played" evil for a purpose.
  • I like Juwol. She's really cute pretending to be the strong woman, although also being somewhat clumsy.
  • Poharan, just Poharan. Enough said. She's awesome.
  • I really like Cobalt and Scarlet Widow for obvious reasons. Man, I really envy Hae Mujin.
  • Hajoon is awesome; I was genuinely sad seeing him die. He's certainly the best little Lyn.
  • Yu Chun and Junghado are awesome, especially when they go full Ninja.
  • Yunma Fei, 'cause everything's cuter with (ass-kicking) princesses.
  • Leerok. He's funny as hell (at least with korean voice-pack).

There are also some other adorable side-characters like the granny with the Cluster-F-Bomb.

I really don't like

• Namsoyoo,
  • Yura despite being a *cricket* sexy b***,
  • Soha (I really can't stand her; also: Don't these boobs freeze off in that stupid outfit? xd).

...and probably some more. xd

Whoa, there are many great characters in this game. I love Dodan's aide, I can't remember his name. Oh and Old Man Cho, he's just so funny, even though I found him repelling at first. From the Cinderlands, I though Gil was pretty funny (till he went all Mushin) and I found the love story between that Stratus General and the Earthseer (Beyun or sth was her name) quite nice. Oh and Yehara, she's such a bad-ass. Soha was really cool and Yuwol as well. Oh and little Opal, aww. Master Ik was definitely the best in MWP, what with his costumes, and roles and him trying o convince you that he's not Iksanun. Oh and Snapjaw chieftan was really cool. I liked those wolf pups from Jaofang village as well. Or that machinist from there who says: "You go get it and I will take a nap." Bad-Mouthed Granny, most definitely from Silverfrost, oh and Arrftos, Pupthos and Grramis, they were just awesome. Madun was so cool. I cry every time when Eight Masters make that sacrifice.

I don't like that Yonkai, because, I can't stand him. I also find that guy who gives you two 'fashion' daily quests in Silverfrost quite creepy. Like, did you guys hear his voice and his lines? It's like he is in a constant state of orgasm. Sheesh! I also don't like Bumbak, as he's too sneaky and a kiss-ass too much.

Jin Varrel, by far my most favorite character, and the main reason why i got so deep into this game, i was mainly interested in the story when i started, so curious about her motives, and what were the reasons she became what she is.

On 4/15/2016 at 10:18 PM, DomiSotto said:

Despite Jinsoyeon's hard life, she made her own choices, and she chose to emulate those she hated,

She chose to turn her back on what is right because of the selfish reasons.

She treated the world, the same way he treated her, you cannot grow flowers in the desert ... her lines when Iksanun got stabbed :  "Children, killing their Parent. Nothing new in this rotten world" = one of my favorite parts of the story.

maxresdefault.jpg

By that same logic i kissed the game good bye today.

3 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

The characters I am the most attached to are Hajoon and Madun the Mistwalker because they genuinely care!

For eye candy, definitely Yu Chun. <3

I am adding those 3 to my hit list muahahaha

Howabout Junghado?I guess his voice in moonwater plains quests was more suitable than the new voice over in silverfrost.. :(

2 hours ago, zorz767 said:

Iksanun. Great mentor, you would have no chance without his help.

Oh yea Iksanun was my favorite one out of the 4 guardians...He was not too merciful nor too cruel..Cunning and might seem selfish sometimes but for a worthy purpose.

2 hours ago, Telethia said:

Junghado because he's beautiful,and loyal, and I am counted as one of his most trustworthy allies after knowing me for 5 minute.

I can't remember his name bc im bad with names but the leader of the Lumang syndicate, I love him.

Yea..Well they call men handsome rather than beautiful but I get what you wanna say. :D

The lumang syndicate leader is called Yunsang as far as I remember.

4 hours ago, Arealynn said:

Ghost girl at last area in silverforest?

hmm

Yea,she had a nice side quest..I was actually interest to see how that quest story would end up so I finished it to the end. :)

The one near the dokaebi that you awake from the well was nice too..Though "The ring" reference there was sorta creepy. :D

4 hours ago, Nurpler said:

Well kinda...

2JycC5j.jpg

But we also have this load screen to stare at sometimes...

XEBtWku.jpg

Yea,first picture is Yunwa..I like that character. :)

Second picture,I kinda don't like when that loading screen pops up. :D

I get kinda irritated that anyone who might see it might get the wrong idea.

Never got to know what character was that picture for as well..May be it is just a random picture?I don't think that's Soha as her hair is quite different..

2 hours ago, KhaosThanathan said:

Several:

• Jinsoyun and Jiwan are absolutely adorable once you get to know their story. @DomiSotto: Sure, Jinsoyun has made her own decisions, though please keep in mind that she had no social backing like friends etc., whereas the character you play does. In the end, she still is one of the good guys considering she "played" evil for a purpose.
  • I like Juwol. She's really cute pretending to be the strong woman, although also being somewhat clumsy.
  • Poharan, just Poharan. Enough said. She's awesome.
  • I really like Cobalt and Scarlet Widow for obvious reasons. Man, I really envy Hae Mujin.
  • Yunma Fei, 'cause everything's cuter with (ass-kicking) princesses.

There are also some other adorable side-characters like the granny with the Cluster-F-Bomb.

I am sure one of your lifetime wishes would be if we could ever get to marry NPCs in game. :v

Admit it!!! XD

Archived