Who are your favorite characters in B&S?

Oxygen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/16/2016 at 3:01 PM, Oxygen said:

@Teffy

Quoting you:

"If something like this happen to you,I doubt you`ll like a sheep wait to be killed,right?"

I will defend myself ofc but won't kill the whole world and many innocent people for it.Jinsoyun did far more than a self defense..She didn't only self defend but she also found it ok to violate other's rights.

"Wouldn't you do the same if you were in her place?" or "Jinsoyun is not to be blamed"

Used to see people giving a reply similar to this ^ when someone would say that Sasuke (from Naruto shippuden) is evil or whatever..

Never found that reply a justification for what they did myself.

Jinsoyun doesn't get blamed alone but she shares a part of the blame.

Their sad past never justifies their actions and never gave them an allowance to hurt others because,their thoughts were corrupted or else you can forgive a terrorist for killing innocents because,he suffered alot in his past...

If one's past sufferings and tough life gave allowance to harm others then humans would have met their extinction because,everyone would have killed the other to vent off their pain...I wouldn't like to support such way of thinking myself because,it leads to breeding more hate by encouraging more violence.

That's just how I see it.

Some people think in a far different way than this one..They think that if their past was filled with suffering then they should try hard not to repeat what caused them this suffering so others won't suffer from the same issues and eventually they might even intervene to protect others who might be exposed to suffer from same issue.

I personally did this on many occasions and it did really make me feel sad to see someone suffering from a similar issue to mine back then so I didn't hesitate to ask the one that abused them peacefully to stop it..I felt somewhat a relief after yet I remembered my past and teared abit and wished someone did help me like how I helped that person..

However,that person might recall I helped them and might end up helping someone else in need one day as well and so on...This thinking leads to more mutual love among people and hence survival because,it reduces violence.

I just felt like sharing my thoughts so these are just "my" thoughts after all. u_u

I don't know.  I feel everything she did was pretty justified.

Yes, it's violent and some rights are violated, but her own rights were and still were being violated.  She had to step up and do what she did.  This isn't a modern day setting, this is another world of oriental fantasy.  She is the bad guy, but only until we find out she's bad but with good cause.

She was never going to get a break after Mushin screwed her over.  Masters weren't going to believe her and the people weren't going to believe her because the Masters wouldn't.  When the world is against you and calls you a villain, sometimes the only way to clear ones name is to become that villain.  :p

29 minutes ago, Brand X said:

I don't know.  I feel everything she did was pretty justified.

Yes, it's violent and some rights are violated, but her own rights were and still were being violated.  She had to step up and do what she did.  This isn't a modern day setting, this is another world of oriental fantasy.  She is the bad guy, but only until we find out she's bad but with good cause.

She was never going to get a break after Mushin screwed her over.  Masters weren't going to believe her and the people weren't going to believe her because the Masters wouldn't.  When the world is against you and calls you a villain, sometimes the only way to clear ones name is to become that villain.  :p

Basically this, Jinseoyun had no choice but to become a villain. It was that or lay down and die, because I doubt her accusers would have let her live long enough to choose a better path.

10 minutes ago, Inugami said:

Basically this, Jinseoyun had no choice but to become a villain. It was that or lay down and die, because I doubt her accusers would have let her live long enough to choose a better path.

I feel Master Hong may have been her one chance, but it could easily have been seen as not worth the chance to take.  Ikasun (sp?) for sure wasn't going to give her a chance.  

• 11 months later...

Yu chun, he seems like that guy you'd go grab a drink with after slaying demons, even though I don't drink.
"After this, we'll grab a beer. Hell, we'll grab the whole barrel."

I just align with that guy, also I'll kill for his weapon skin.

• 11 months later...

Archived