Legitimately obtained outfits removed

Killifishy

There had better be a fix for this or there are going to be a lot of people really pissed off. I already know of people that are leaving the game if the outfits that were obtained in past events/rng boxes that were removed with this patch are not restored. People had costumes they received 2 years ago removed this patch.

They removed pet pods as well even if you had used your own legit hard earned gold and soulstones etc to make them and gave nothing back, just absolute monkey fest, rollback would have been a better option than ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ everyone over like this

• Like 1

Only those who exploited at bamboo got items removed but what the costume issue may be if you got the same costume from bamboo, and you replaced it in your F3 then it got removed because the date you obtained it and where was the exploit hence they got removed.

If thats the case i heavily doubt they will replace it.

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Only those who exploited at bamboo got items removed but what the costume issue may be if you got the same costume from bamboo, and you replaced it in your F3 then it got removed because the date you obtained it and where was the exploit hence they got removed.

Can confirm nobody in my clan and their alliance did the exploit, still lost outfits they got ages ago. Not pets or pet pods, but outfits, yes.

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Please get your facts straight because this is simply not true.

You better return all the legit items I got or I'm so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ done with this game. Supported the game by buying premium and Ncoin every now and then but this is just one ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ shitshow. I want the legit stuff I purchased with Ncoin and/or acquired from event/rng boxes returned to me. 

Nice to use up event currency, just for you to steal my pet pods?

Yeah events not really worth doing any longer....get you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ together NC. and those who abused for 5months+ can keep their pets? clearly fair point.

In addition. anything else promised this update did not come? I guess, no need to update a game if you make mostly all ppl leave.

Love it when you get 25 Pet Pods removed you got before all this shti went down, nice job NC.

Oh and there go my Outfits I optained from NCoin purchases aswell, nice. What you're doing here is stealing money from people basically, take items they paid money for and go like oops.

They lost a lot of players cuz bad managment of Bamboo bug (which was his fault), after that they kept loosing more players cuz zero managment and now they loose even more players cuz bad decisions xD It is like if there were monkeys with guns taking decisions.

Dear ncsoft, please put ur things together and learn how to manage this game, once again you screw things up, I always bought ur rng boxes coz I love skins. You guys made the mistake and now u punishment players that literraly bought ur stuff in a legal way. Is this even legal?. Learn from ur mistakes.
We can't trust this company anymore, what's next? so everytime we paid real money for things and ncsoft screw things up we're going to loose our money and items, how nice isn't?

I had outfits that I worked my ass off from past events to get those ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ threads to get the boxes and they took all my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. I want my stuff back asap I'm getting sick of them punishing people because of something they messed up on

they removed every kostüm i got legally and i cashed a lot in the past in this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ random boxen.

its hard to log in and found everythink removed - lucky for them they dont touch my little shiny big kitty i have no for so long.

The hardest think is they removed a lot legally buyed items from my or my friends but i hear a lot storys over twinks or gold froms sells or souls/pet who got not removed or reset.

so nice people are now in need to do tickets and hope to get they items back ...

NICE NCSOFT  10/10 Points!

imagine collecting outfits for 3 years stack up in f3 and now they are all gonne, didnt really matter if i didnt log on the game for that week fiesta, legit players still get F by this terrible company. ($$ spend Give away outfits all gonne)

If i dont get my outfits back i'm done with this game for good.

Edited by SylphidLive

• NCSOFT

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

First of all, only chars who actually talked with the NPC in Bamboo got punished, they didnt even make the effort to check the accounts of those chars, so everyone of u can imagine how many pet pods are still around on peoples alt chars who didnt get touched.

Second, stolen outfits from people who obtained them years ago for RL money or hard earned HM Coins just cause u let a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ program run over it instead of actually checking yourself.

3rd People who upgraded their stuff didnt get touched either doesent matter if they talked or not with the bamboo NPC, they will keep their stuff for free while others had to invest loooots of time or money for it.

I mean NC Staff, are you sometimes not ashamed of your own stupidity, and not knowledge of your own game?

Im not even salty about any pet pods but if i dont get those outfits back, i will be insta gone and belive me i will tell everyone of my friends and make sure they know how this company is working and they have to make a huge circle around their games

5 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

@Hime
Can we just refere to ticket number?

Edited by SylphidLive

4 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Do you also plan to revert pet auras & talismans upgraded with the illegitimate pet pods?

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Hello Hime, I did exploit for the outfit however I've lost all my outfit like Rose or Moontide (both were dye) I got legitmately before the incident on all my character. Do we agreed it's not normal that I also lost them ?