Legitimately obtained outfits removed

Killifishy

2 minutes ago, swordin said:

really embarrassed that i spent my money all these years for such care 

PREACH! I feel the same way, shame on them.... if by some miracle my nostalgia keeps me from quiting completely I WILL NEVER give them a dime again.

• Like 1

personaly i abused NPC for outfits but i bought most of pets to make pet pods from market and they are also removed i losed a lot of gold i hope they will look into logs if I write ticket and give me back pets and pet pods from f5 

So you have given yourself a freedom of removing all the items we have legally obtained through years, for some cashed out and for some with gold and HMC?? What is this? You went on and removed the Rosethorns i payed thousands of gold for back in February-March and spend tens of chromatic threads on customizing them? You have removed all the stuff i legally bought off F5 or faction in past few weeks? Really??? If you are doing something then do it properly, remove the illegally obtained stuff, no problem, but removing stuff i payed for and not giving me gold back? Thats called a STEAL and a ROBBERY + laziness. You could have done this properly and checked the actual logs, but u felt that its hard to do that. If you are gonna just say "Oh u abused this and that and we removed everything from ur acc as a punishment", then you could have as well taken in consideration that some ppl obtained some stuff "illegally" on that first day and then stopped after seeing the announcement here? So now i am sitting here with -15.000 gold, maybe even more, all legally spent on items. Either give the gold back and keep the items, or give all the items legally obtained back to their owners. Learn to stop cutting the corners and do your job properly.

#23597978 @Hime

Edited by FeederEater
  • Like 1

For this you can do emergency Maint:

Geschrieben/wrote 13. August

Starting on August 13, 9:30 a.m. PDT / 18:30 CEST, all servers will undergo maintenance. All servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But for Bamboo not ;) find the joke... and now stole all from the ppl...  :giggle: