Legitimately obtained outfits removed

Killifishy

10 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

NC took all the outfits I got from the ORIGINAL EVENT THAT GAVE YOU THE MOONTIDE OUTFITS AND THE ADORNMENTS I even have the weapon! And all the outfits I got legally when you guys had threads as a prize in past events Its not fair that you guys are punishing so many people 

13 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

@Hime 
Yasuhiro Yamamoto (IGN),
Server: Jinsoyun (EU),
Ticket Nr: #23597340

@Hime I lost outfits that i got the legit way YEARS/Months before this "exploit" happened, I had most of them already from buying it with Hongmoon Coins or buying from other players with gold(ncoin gift) and its very disappointing to see that i lost some of my favorite outfits like Rosethorn, Saberfang, moontide(yes even this i had before the exploit) etc cause of this exploit.

Here is a list of all costumes, i didn't have all of them but 90% of them i did and im not even sure what i lost or didn't lose + accessories for them:

Ascension
Boss Mode
Business Casual
Commitment
Dark Specter
Light Specter
Lights out
Mercy
Pink Velvet
Resilience
Savannah
Silver Saberfang
Silver Saberfang Hairband
Silver Saberfang Mask
Silver Saberfang Wings
Soulmate
Cold Soldier
Demon Maw
Devotion
First Step
Lotus
Niblesse
Pioneer
Rising Sun
Rosethorn
Rosethorn Crown
Rosethorn Wings
Rosethorn Eyepatch
Shadow Guard
Strange Allure
Technomancer
White Hot
Wild Stallion
Auspicious
Cold COmfort
Courtesan
Dazzle
Fair Weather
Field Day
Formosa
Imperium
Kindred Soul
Midnight Detective
Ninja Tortoise
Ninja Tortoise Headband
Ninja Tortoise Mask
Ninja Tortoise Adornment
Outlander Coat
Snapdragen
Wintertide
Corporate Climber
Crimson Butterfly
Downtown
Feral Fury
Freshman
Mechanika
Moontide
Moontide Hair
Moontide Earring
Moontide Adornment
Mythos
Oracle
Renegade
Royal Rebel
Stark Distinction
Taskmaster
Velvet Rope
Ashborne
Azure Dragon
Azure Dragon Horns
Azure Dragon Wings
Crane Maker
Day Trip
Final Cut
Informer
Innkeeper
Master Class
Nevermore
Phantasm
Shock Jock
Street Smarts
Sweet Emotion
Tempting Fate.

Edited by sevXone

Where do I even start? Legitimate outfits I paid for and bought through F5 for thousands of gold, removed? Or the broken emotes? What about the Hongmoon store being completely broken? Or the supposed new event items not even being in Dragon Express or daily login rewards? Oh yeah, and the daily/weekly rewards still being old event rewards? You really needed a 4 hour maintenance for this

I lost at least a good 30 euros of outfits and plenty of friends lost outfits they earned ages ago with your own event codes and whatnot.
And don't even get me started on the amount of pet pods people lost who didn't abuse the exploit. How are we gonna gain all this back?

But okay, sure. Outfits are just one thing. However, the new 'event' isn't even working. This sh*t's just plain ridiculous, idek what to say anymore.

• Like 1

#23597634 can we expect the outfits returned any time soon? I mean you will be flooded with tickets in a few hours or so. (Not that it isnt your fault for not testing things....again)

Edited by 1a

@Hime got my rhosethorn from 2019 cosmetic contest prize winner for the 10 finalist. I got my silver saber fang this sunday from the staff as a  prize in 2020 cosmetic contest. Lost dresses took from past troves. Is this a meme or wat  ?  really give a clearly explanation cause ur staff is deleting things took with real money :HajoonLaugh:. Hope u have a good excuse for this one or prepare for a tons of s..t :HajoonLaugh:

Um...did NC forget about the RNG outfit box event? I paid a ton of irl money for stupid RNG chances at outfits that I broke over and over for Moontide  -_-  wtf?

They are stealing from all their players and paying customers because they made a mistake in their own game and trusted some dingdong to tell everyone... i feel like I'm in the twilight zone ....

45 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

5pmW9th.jpg

The pet pots on my summoner are still there, but on all other characters they got deleted because i bought the rose accessories.

Why did you even bother when you do such a half assed job?

You know what? i Already quit the game for two weeks and only looked back in when i read about the exploit, so i stacked up on pets as much as i could.

I had all my characters full ~500 pets in total until i ran out of space, and another 9999 tiger costume boxes left over, i could not use them up because i ran out of soul stones.

Also you didn't downgrade the pets and talisman, i have already put a good 300 pet pots into them, what if i sold the rest on the market? would i had my gold deleted? probably not.

This whole thing gave me a reason to play the game again and renew my subscription, it's cancelled again now so congratulations.

I think i am done now for good, since i lost all motivation again to continue.

so basically everyone who didn't buy anything from the NPC still has their stuff, but everyone else got it deleted, do you even think about what you are doing with this game?

Edited by Arohk
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

my ticket... 

I hope that many people leave the game, you do not value the players, if this were a problem for you, it would be resolved as soon as you became aware of what happened. NC destroying an excellent game for having ridiculous support.

• Like 1

@Hime
I am not sure if I lost something more, but i noticed that my Mythos that i got from trove when it got released is gone, have no idea how much other stuff is missing... but if something, its going to be out of this list, have no idea what exaclty is missing.

Miyakei (IGN),
Server: Jinsoyun (EU),
Ticket: #23597742

Ascension,Boss Mode,Business Casual, Commitment, Dark Specter, Light Specter, Lights out, Mercy, Pink Velvet, Resilience, Savannah, Silver Saberfang, Silver Saberfang Hairband, Silver Saberfang Mask, Silver Saberfang Wings, Soulmate, Cold Soldier, Demon Maw, Devotion, First Step, Lotus ,Niblesse, Pioneer, Rising Sun, Rosethorn, Rosethorn Crown, Rosethorn Wings,  Rosethorn Eyepatch, Shadow Guard, Strange Allure, Technomancer, White Hot, Wild Stallion, Auspicious, Cold COmfort, Courtesan, Dazzle, Fair Weather, Field Day, Formosa, Imperium, Kindred Soul, Midnight Detective, Ninja Tortoise, Ninja Tortoise Headband, Ninja Tortoise Mask, Ninja Tortoise Adornment, Outlander Coat, Snapdragen, Wintertide, Corporate Climber, Crimson Butterfly, Downtown, Feral Fury, Freshman, Mechanika, Moontide, Moontide Hair, Moontide Earring, Moontide Adornment, Mythos, Oracle, Renegade, Royal Rebel, Stark Distinction, Taskmaster, Velvet Rope, Ashborne, Azure Dragon, Azure Dragon Horns, Azure Dragon Wings, Crane Maker, Day, Trip, Final Cut, Informer, Innkeeper, Master Class, Nevermore, Phantasm, Shock Jock, Street Smarts, Sweet Emotion, Tempting Fate.

Edited by Miyakei
added Ticket number

12 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thanks for providing your character names and ticket numbers. I will communicate our next steps once I have more information. Thank you.

IGN : Louhy, Firlys, Nunsola, Sytonai, Sorucyl

Ticket ID : 23597544

Yura; characters: Swordin Swordin, Samahd FoershurrXIV, Quetzalxochitl, Shay Iyera, Kaollh, Enorez Zerone, Swordin, Toltecatl, Avahya, Pki Pyi, Faith Iyera, Zen Archer.

when will we see the end of this debacle , its not even high speed but in recovery they keep running into the scenery and ruining it somehow 

and since it got quoted, “...embarrassed at thinking im cared about by this bully publisher”[sic]...

Edited by swordin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

hey, im asking for a good friend who uhh, exploited the box before but also lost legitimate costumes he purchased. is he gonna get banned if he makes a ticket?

thanks in advance @Hime

Well I was buying all those boxes back in time, but i really have no idea exactly which outfits i had and which i didn't, so its pointless to submit some ticket for that. Anyways thanks for reassuring me in decision that after 4 years of regular spending of real money in this game i should not spend single euro more ever again.