Livestream: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview Questions

Hime

3 hours ago, Onevirus said:

You get your Gem Powder back. Gilded Triangular = 96 Gem Powder and i think it will be 24 Gem Powder for Octagonal and 6 Gem Powder for Heptagonal. You get 3/4 back from what they transmute costs are in our version. So you spend 128 Gem Powder in transmute for a Gilded Triangular and 3/4 = 96 Gem Powder what you will get back.

Do you know if it applies to all hm gems? trove,transmute,&merchantofwonders gems

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, 892228_1452550581 said:

Do you know if it applies to all hm gems? trove,transmute,&merchantofwonders gems

it would apply to all hongmoon gems. regardless where you got them from. It will not apply to the hepta gems from celestial basin.

Are we going to get a chart that shows what the upgrade discounts will be for and by how much? I've been wanting to upgrade my gear for the past month but I felt like a cost reduction was coming so I held off, and it was mentioned during the stream that cost reductions were indeed coming, but I don't think it was mentioned what all exactly those reductions would be for and exactly by how much. So I don't know what to hold of on for sure and when this current event ends, the heart upgrade materials won't work anymore right? So we're kind of a time crunch here.

What's going to be reduced and by how much?

Which weapon paths (if any) will be reduced?
Makes it impossible to upgrade alts right now either, in fear of one path suddenly becoming much less convenient like the last 2 times a reduction was announced..

15 hours ago, lkx said:

64 gem powder is not a lot, but it is worth like 1k gold now. Willing to pay to win does not mean I am an idiot. In theory, you can farm everything in game except raid stuffs as long as you can spend hours in BNS everyday. I just chose to save my time and pay NC. Anyway, BNS is not everything in my life. Yes, I have some money to spare in NC coins, but it has nothing to do with you and please do not judge that in your own perspective.

It will cost money to run the game and players who spend money in game are supporting this game to survive. Without those who will buy NC coins, do you think NC will run the game for f2p players only?  

I am sorry to hear about F8 situation, but I do not use F8 for random party very often except event dungeons. If you want to experience latest BNS content, gear up first please, at least reaching the dps bottom line. Latest dungeons are always prepared for geared players, not low geared players. Currently, recommended AP for HM BC is about 1260++ according to dungeon description. You can gather a 6-man party with about 1300 ap and have a try to clear that. You might make it, but it will be long and painful. 

By the way, NC did not give pay-to-win players any benefits because they paid for all of that, which is no money no honey. Too many benefits? Sounds like a joke. NOTHING IS FREE and you get what you paid for.

Just read carefully, I was not complaining that they should refund everything. I was mainly pissed off by their attitudes.

I didnt judge you. But based what are you saying you might acatully not even playing the game or you have a small group of players to play every day with. It seems you are blinded by that hows the community works.

Try to make a new character and gear it up without sending anything from your main char or using f10. You would delete the game sooner than reach a point where you can start going to "end game" content.

About the cost of the servers. Other games like Warframe purely keeps evolving from the money that they get from COSMETICS items only, but lets put that aside.

They obviously giving more attention to people who pays for them, and they already getting this treatment. If they just pleases these people, the free to play players just will be more screwed aka they will leave the game. 

You said losing even 1 gem powder is unacceptable. With that logic, why only that is unacceptable? Either dont reduce the cost on anything, or compensate for everything. 1st options sounds bad, and it would screw up new people. 2nd option sounds good, but it would break the whole economy, and you would get borred from the game, because there would be nothing to do. You can't make every player play PvP content, because that would be the only thing to do after. This is still a KR based game, you not supposed to get things easy. Compensating for the gems only, already giving paying players more advantage. But it seems these players just as greedy as ncwest itself, and nothing is enough to them.

22 minutes ago, Showta said:

Are we going to get a chart that shows what the upgrade discounts will be for and by how much? I've been wanting to upgrade my gear for the past month but I felt like a cost reduction was coming so I held off, and it was mentioned during the stream that cost reductions were indeed coming, but I don't think it was mentioned what all exactly those reductions would be for and exactly by how much. So I don't know what to hold of on for sure and when this current event ends, the heart upgrade materials won't work anymore right? So we're kind of a time crunch here.

What's going to be reduced and by how much?

Which weapon paths (if any) will be reduced?
Makes it impossible to upgrade alts right now either, in fear of one path suddenly becoming much less convenient like the last 2 times a reduction was announced..

They were still typing up the information as of the date of the stream and didn't expect the patch notes out until Tuesday.  Not giving us much time for decisions but that seems just about right for this large patch.

On 3/8/2019 at 1:14 PM, Youmukon said:

Hi,

First of all thanks again for all the feedback we received in this thread. I know that lot of questions haven't been answered but all your messages have been read and hopefully we will be able to address more questions until March 13th. I wanted to give an update regarding a piece of information we released yesterday regarding Dyad Triangular Gems Salvage ans which wasn't entirely accurate.

Dyad Triangular Gems will be salvageable for the following materials:

• 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragments
  • 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 2 Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems

The correct information is:

Dyad Triangular Gems will be salvageable for the following materials:

• 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragments
  • 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 2 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems

Each Expired Gem will be able to be antiquated for a Gilded Triangular Gem + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder.

For exemple Salvaging a Dyad-Gilded Ruby-Sapphire will yield:

• 1 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Ruby
    • Antique to Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Ruby + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 1 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Sapphire
    • Antique to Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Sapphire + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragment
  • 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder

This is still a 64 Powder "loss" compared to initially invested materials, that is however better than the initial 256 loss that was communicated. I would like to apologise for the confusion this caused and do not hesitate to feedback on the above.

Please also note that Gilded Triangular Gems on their own will also be able to be Antiquated in order to receive Hongmoon Gem Powder back. The same applies to lower tier of gems like Octagonal or Heptagonal.

----

Couple answers to questions in the thread:

• Will the new PvP Battle Royale Area have equalised stats
    • Yes!
  • Are we gonna have the pleasure to enjoy having a house / estate in Blade & Soul anytime soon, or no plan yet ?
    • There are no plan at this point.
  • Will a character slot be added?
    • This isn't planned for the March 13th update.
  • Will Patch Notes be available before Tuesday 12th
    • Unfortunately no, that would only leave us Monday as an option and we are just finalising this.

But I have made 2 Dyad and I have spent 100 Hongmoon Fragments on those 2 so when awaken hits means that i will be getting back only 50 fragments instead meaning that will be losing around 6000 gold wtf :sick: How can people be OK with that, you guys are just getting half of the materials you used.

https://i.postimg.cc/mZFnQYbR/2019-03-10-13-51-22-Blade-Soul.jpg

You see that "upgrading dyads" is completely broken this way right?

You need 2 square guilded Gems ANYWAY which means that the one dyad Gem you use for upgrading those two squares counts the same as ~44 Gem Fragments you would need if you would normaly upgrade the square gem.

What you get if you salvage the dyad Gem is 44 Gem Fragments + 2 Triagonal Gems

The 44 Fragemnts you get from salvage that can be used to upgrade those 2 squares from before to a dyad square gem so basically the same as above. But what changed?

You still have 2 Triagonal gems left!!! This makes "upgrading" with dyads completely obsolete and a waste of mats.

Now we calculate why dyad Gems are a huge waist of mats and should NEVER be crafted if this stays that way.

If you have 2 triagonal Gems right now pre patch you will get ~20 Fragments and 2 new triagonal Gems from it.

If you have a dyad triagonal Gem eight now pre patch it will give you 2 Triagonal Gems plus 44 Fragments

Lets say we have 2 Triagonal Gems and 50 Gem Fragments right now

Now we fuse a dayd out of those 2 Gems and spend the 50 Fragments.

Now we have a dyad and 0 Fragments.

After the patch we get 44 Fragments back from it

So after the patch we have 2 trias and 44 Fragments

IF we do NOT FUSE those 2 gems pre patch:

We still have 50 Gem Fragments after the pacth because we did not use it to fuse the gems

Also we get around 20 Fragments for the 2 trias we can antique now and also get 2 tria gems from it

So we are at 70 Fragments and 2 trias

70 - 44 = 26

26 Fragments gone. Just waisted by crafting a dyad.

No way to evade that as I explained above.

So basicaly what this tells us is:

Never craft a dyad because you will ALWAYS get scammed when a new tier comes out because there is no proper way of upgrading them.

How this could be solved is:

Yyou make dyad Gems also expired and give us 25 Gem powders for it + a new dyad

All the other changes from above would still need to be there

Can you please fix this?

49 minutes ago, LilyPipy said:

But I have made 2 Dyad and I have spent 100 Hongmoon Fragments on those 2 so when awaken hits means that i will be getting back only 50 fragments instead meaning that will be losing around 6000 gold wtf :sick: How can people be OK with that, you guys are just getting half of the materials you used.

https://i.postimg.cc/mZFnQYbR/2019-03-10-13-51-22-Blade-Soul.jpg

thats the price you pay for having the BiS gems. simple. |you would be just fine with triangualrs but you wanted that dyad. Plus its not a secret....they will be salvagable for the same as they are now so you know upfrom what you get back.

vor 44 Minuten schrieb xXVevzZXx:

You see that "upgrading dyads" is completely broken this way right?

You need 2 square guilded Gems ANYWAY which means that the one dyad Gem you use for upgrading those two squares counts the same as ~44 Gem Fragments you would need if you would normaly upgrade the square gem.

What you get if you salvage the dyad Gem is 44 Gem Fragments + 2 Triagonal Gems

The 44 Fragemnts you get from salvage that can be used to upgrade those 2 squares from before to a dyad square gem so basically the same as above. But what changed?

You still have 2 Triagonal gems left!!! This makes "upgrading" with dyads completely obsolete and a waste of mats.

Now we calculate why dyad Gems are a huge waist of mats and should NEVER be crafted if this stays that way.

If you have 2 triagonal Gems right now pre patch you will get ~20 Fragments and 2 new triagonal Gems from it.

If you have a dyad triagonal Gem eight now pre patch it will give you 2 Triagonal Gems plus 44 Fragments

Lets say we have 2 Triagonal Gems and 50 Gem Fragments right now

Now we fuse a dayd out of those 2 Gems and spend the 50 Fragments.

Now we have a dyad and 0 Fragments.

After the patch we get 44 Fragments back from it

So after the patch we have 2 trias and 44 Fragments

IF we do NOT FUSE those 2 gems pre patch:

We still have 50 Gem Fragments after the pacth because we did not use it to fuse the gems

Also we get around 20 Fragments for the 2 trias we can antique now and also get 2 tria gems from it

So we are at 70 Fragments and 2 trias

70 - 44 = 26

26 Fragments gone. Just waisted by crafting a dyad.

No way to evade that as I explained above.

So basicaly what this tells us is:

Never craft a dyad because you will ALWAYS get scammed when a new tier comes out because there is no proper way of upgrading them.

How this could be solved is:

Yyou make dyad Gems also expired and give us 25 Gem powders for it + a new dyad

All the other changes from above would still need to be there

Can you please fix this?

its a "cost reduction" not a "free upgrade" and we get a partial refund like last time bcs otherwise it would be a way to heavy loss. 

The refund for a gilded triangular is also not a 100% refund of the "original price" its around 30% refund what gives u still a loss of about 50% the original price, thats the same 50% refund u get for the fused one tho.

If they would refund u the complete difference to the "original price" of a gilded triangular ( or fused dyad) u would get the exact amount of stuff needet to now upgrade to a whole TIER higher ... would that be fair? i mean its a whole tier higher as u originaly upgraded and u want it for "free" ?

Upgrade path for the whole rest of ur gear gets reduced more or less regulary and u dont get anything back .. maybe just say thanks that we get a refund for the gems at all.

vor 52 Minuten schrieb TofuChicken:

its a "cost reduction" not a "free upgrade" and we get a partial refund like last time bcs otherwise it would be a way to heavy loss. 

The refund for a gilded triangular is also not a 100% refund of the "original price" its around 30% refund what gives u still a loss of about 50% the original price, thats the same 50% refund u get for the fused one tho.

If they would refund u the complete difference to the "original price" of a gilded triangular ( or fused dyad) u would get the exact amount of stuff needet to now upgrade to a whole TIER higher ... would that be fair? i mean its a whole tier higher as u originaly upgraded and u want it for "free" ?

Upgrade path for the whole rest of ur gear gets reduced more or less regulary and u dont get anything back .. maybe just say thanks that we get a refund for the gems at all.

the reason I want a refund is because there is no proper way to upgrade dyad trias if they implement it like this. If you have dyads you basically need to take the 25 Fragment loss in order to upgrade them to a higher Tier. The thing is as explained if you do not fuse a dyad right now then a square dyad will be less expensive in the next patch because you will have 2 trias and 70 Fragments instead of 2 trias and 44 Fragments. You basically get rekt by NCSoft for upgrading to the highest tier of gems because you need to pay more for the next tier than a player who didnt have dyads before.

My problem simply is that you need to salvage them in order to get to the nex tier.

vor 54 Minuten schrieb xXVevzZXx:

the reason I want a refund is because there is no proper way to upgrade dyad trias if they implement it like this. If you have dyads you basically need to take the 25 Fragment loss in order to upgrade them to a higher Tier. The thing is as explained if you do not fuse a dyad right now then a square dyad will be less expensive in the next patch because you will have 2 trias and 70 Fragments instead of 2 trias and 44 Fragments. You basically get rekt by NCSoft for upgrading to the highest tier of gems because you need to pay more for the next tier than a player who didnt have dyads before.

My problem simply is that you need to salvage them in order to get to the nex tier.

u have fused gems right now ok, i do have them aswell even if that doesnt matter.

sure if u fuse gems right now dyad or any other gem, rly any other gem it doenst matter if  octa gilded dyad ... every gemupgrade right now will result in a loss of around 50% of the materials invested. the salvaging of an fused gem aswell results in the same loss of 50% .. i repeat every existing gem u have right now will result in a 50% loss compared to not having any at all prepatch ... and again i ask u why should ppl with the highest gems possibly atm get a better refund then everyone else?  the refund as it is will work fine like last time

aswell i wouldnt argument like "because you need to pay more for the next tier than a player who didnt have dyads before" because its a cost reduction due to more upgrade path. Same as happend for weapon a few time already -> no refund, same as for VT neck -> no refund, same as nearly every existing gear ingame right now -> no refund.

just to point it out again smo who has upgraded a gilded triang has around 200 gem powder loss (50% of its original cost) against smo upgrading after patch following ur calculation

... and maybe it was even just a typo and we will be able to upgrade fused gems at the merchant with a fused and 2 more triang + salt that would dodge the loss of fuse gem salt but would ontop cost u the possible refund of 192 gem powder, just to note, at this point it most likely doenst matter aswsell since it would then again go straight up to the same range of prepatch material loss as for every right now existing gem ... ..

LMAo this is funny....people fuse dyads, KNOWING EXACTLY that if they salvage them they will get 50% of the fragments back....which does not change ...an d then they complain about something they knew from the very start and even tho they get more powders out of it its still bad.... talk about spoiled and feeling entitled lol

1 hour ago, TofuChicken said:

But following this trend same happened when they did a cost reduction of Gilded Triangular like 3 months ago, in that better not to upgrade to Dyad-Square because there is already Dyad-Pentagonal in other regions, meaning that this Square ones in a few months are going to be obsolete just like the current Triangular.

We are trapped in this endless loop where they keep screwing us up every 3-4 months with the supposed cost reductions every time new Dyads Gems are released.

5 hours ago, KyubeX said:

I didnt judge you. But based what are you saying you might acatully not even playing the game or you have a small group of players to play every day with. It seems you are blinded by that hows the community works.

Try to make a new character and gear it up without sending anything from your main char or using f10. You would delete the game sooner than reach a point where you can start going to "end game" content.

About the cost of the servers. Other games like Warframe purely keeps evolving from the money that they get from COSMETICS items only, but lets put that aside.

They obviously giving more attention to people who pays for them, and they already getting this treatment. If they just pleases these people, the free to play players just will be more screwed aka they will leave the game. 

You said losing even 1 gem powder is unacceptable. With that logic, why only that is unacceptable? Either dont reduce the cost on anything, or compensate for everything. 1st options sounds bad, and it would screw up new people. 2nd option sounds good, but it would break the whole economy, and you would get borred from the game, because there would be nothing to do. You can't make every player play PvP content, because that would be the only thing to do after. This is still a KR based game, you not supposed to get things easy. Compensating for the gems only, already giving paying players more advantage. But it seems these players just as greedy as ncwest itself, and nothing is enough to them.

LMFAO, man. If you are trying to argue, you pick the wrong person.

I have only one main character and she has GC 6 (almost get enough steel for stage 9) plus full end gear except pet, average 3 hours+ gaming time every night. I join 2 or 3 raids every week. My clan party do HM train almost everyday and we can clear BC to RT less than 1 hour. Why should I bother finding random party in F8? Moreover, I have got enough bad experience in F8 in the last 2 years. I am tired of teaching rookies mechs. I spend my money on my character for having fun, not dealing with all kinds of drama with random players. 

Making a new character from zero? I do not have to. I can afford a TT ready account if I want to play another class.

Frankly speaking, I do not really care about if other players are willing to pay. If they want to leave because of high cost in game, that is their choice. I just want to ask you, which part of you get what you paid for you cannot understand? P2W players do not get anything for free, because they paid NC before they get anything, which is not your so-call benefits. And why should not NC give more attention to customers who are willing to pay them? They do not get any profit from f2p players and pleasing players who pay for the game is what they should do. It is sad to say that money talks, but that is the truth.

The last part of your reply makes zero sense. It seems that you cannot catch my point on my posts. I did not ask for refunding anything. I am just pissed off by their relaxed attitudes towards losing 64 gem powder. Compensating for the gems do not give paying players more advantages, because they have already paid for that in all kinds of cash events.

Actually, if NC is willing to compensate reasonable amount of materials everytime they do upgrading reduction, I will be very happy to see that and I will not feel bored in the game. Extra materials will help my character progress further. I will still have a lot of things to do in game. NC would never refund you tradable mats except gem powder, so breaking the market is very unlikely.

I am willing to buy NC coin because I want better gaming experience. Greedy? You must lose you mind. Am I reply to a comedian? I just want to make sure my gaming experience is worth every penny I spend and my money does not grow on tree. If you are playing this game free, just spend more time and stop complaining about your so-called advantages. Nothing comes free.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME ANYMORE. BORING CONVERSATION WITH YOU ANYWAY.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb TofuChicken:

u have fused gems right now ok, i do have them aswell even if that doesnt matter.

sure if u fuse gems right now dyad or any other gem, rly any other gem it doenst matter if  octa gilded dyad ... every gemupgrade right now will result in a loss of around 50% of the materials invested. the salvaging of an fused gem aswell results in the same loss of 50% .. i repeat every existing gem u have right now will result in a 50% loss compared to not having any at all prepatch ... and again i ask u why should ppl with the highest gems possibly atm get a better refund then everyone else?  the refund as it is will work fine like last time

aswell i wouldnt argument like "because you need to pay more for the next tier than a player who didnt have dyads before" because its a cost reduction due to more upgrade path. Same as happend for weapon a few time already -> no refund, same as for VT neck -> no refund, same as nearly every existing gear ingame right now -> no refund.

just to point it out again smo who has upgraded a gilded triang has around 200 gem powder loss (50% of its original cost) against smo upgrading after patch following ur calculation

... and maybe it was even just a typo and we will be able to upgrade fused gems at the merchant with a fused and 2 more triang + salt that would dodge the loss of fuse gem salt but would ontop cost u the possible refund of 192 gem powder, just to note, at this point it most likely doenst matter aswsell since it would then again go straight up to the same range of prepatch material loss as for every right now existing gem ... ..

Do you still not get it after all the explanation i have done? I dont complain about the cost reduction im just complaining about Square gems getting MORE EXPENSIVE for me than others

vor 2 Stunden schrieb TofuChicken:

Do you still not get it after all the explanation i have done? I dont complain about the cost reduction im just complaining about it getting MORE EXPENSIVE for me than others

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

LMAo this is funny....people fuse dyads, KNOWING EXACTLY that if they salvage them they will get 50% of the fragments back....which does not change ...an d then they complain about something they knew from the very start and even tho they get more powders out of it its still bad.... talk about spoiled and feeling entitled lol

Looks like you didnt read through it as well lul

If you are trying to post something here, then read topic title again before starting to argue with each other.

What I'm still waiting for is some detailed info about all gem dragon express prices, all transmute costs and antique/salvage gems for powders.

14 minutes ago, Madscream said:

If you are trying to post something here, then read topic title again before starting to argue with each other.

What I'm still waiting for is some detailed info about all gem dragon express prices, all transmute costs and antique/salvage gems for powders.

they provided the transmute costs in a reply. You can antique the triangular gilded gems for powders and the same gem in return. They did state that only triangular gilded gems will give the powders back via antique, they said octas and heptas would not (tho would be nice to have this confirmed still)

24 minutes ago, xXVevzZXx said:

Looks like you didnt read through it as well lul

\I did, and to sum it up you complain about not getting a full 100% cost return. Hence my reply perfectly  explains it.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

they provided the transmute costs in a reply. You can antique the triangular gilded gems for powders and the same gem in return. They did state that only triangular gilded gems will give the powders back via antique, they said octas and heptas would not (tho would be nice to have this confirmed still)

\I did, and to sum it up you complain about not getting a full 100% cost return. Hence my reply perfectly  explains it.

You obviously didnt or you just didnt understand it. I just want to pay the same price for my dyad square as people who only have non dyad trias right now thanks.

Yes it was clear that its only salvagable for half but it was not clear that you NEED to salvage them in order to upgrade them. The only thing I want is a way of upgrading my tria dyads to square dyads without having to pay more than others who didnt have dyad trias. 

For example

Its like having a Heptagonal gem and instead of being able to upgrade it directly to an octagonal one you first need to salvage your Heptagonal one and take the huge loss to being able to craft an octa one. If you dont see it right now then idk ill give up then. 

most people here, over at various servers in discord, don't understand the real implications of the gem situation.

and i honestly don't think they will regardless of how much explanation is attempted. 

this is seriously the first game where i've seen zero incentive to upgrade and stay ahead of the curve.

making older gear more accessible, or making non end game gear accessible, or easier to upgrade is understandable. totally.

but there is various other ways of going about this, without constantly slapping the faces of the people who "work the hardest" at staying head to be end game, and completely destroying their efforts in the process. 

now i know what some people will say. "oh its very hard work to go swipe a few credit cards", blah blah blah. we've all heard that garbage and i'll stop you here. because that is completely irrelevant. however people get to that stage of gear is up to them. some ppl spent a lot of time, some people spent a lot of money, some spent a combination. leave it be.

the point some people here are making is the following:

ppl who had the means to get heptagonals and use heptagonals before the patch, will keep their heptagonals after the patch, and be compensated the costs they spent to make them.

these heptagonal users benefited from their heptagonals.

ppl who had the means to get octagonals, or triangles before the patch, will keep their octagonals or triangles, after the patch, and be compensated the costs they spent to make them.

these people benefited from their octagonals or triangles. 

the diff between their antique returns and their old cost vs new cost, covers everything. there is zero loss.

after the patch, these hepta users, octa users, and triangle users will get to take all of the subsequent materials + their current gems and move forward.

the people who had the means to get dyads, got to use their dyads, yes.

but here is where the difference is.

these dyad users are presented with the following options

1) keep your triangle dyads and you get NOTHING in return.

2) smash your triangle dyads into regular triangles, get back half of your investment, and be down a whole tier of gems. and be with less materials thus already in the negative before you get a chance to move forward to the next tier.

3) take your existing triangle dyad and go through the "alternative" upgrade path which sees the value of their dyad be even further diminished.

3b) if the presented option of (triangle dyad + 2x square = square dyad), was actually (triangle dyad + 2x triangle = square dyad) as it is in korea, it'd make a whole lot more sense and be a viable option 

i honestly don't see how its so difficult to understand.

the efforts of the guy using his heptas vs the efforts of the guy using dyads.

they both have the best of what they felt they were able to make in game.

just because the hepta gem user didn't have dyads didn't mean he have zero gems to use.

people aren't hurt here over the material cost of the losses.

they're hurt because of the way their efforts are destroyed time and time again.

these discounts might help one demographic of player, but in by doing so, its at the expense of another demographic of player.

we need to address the REAL underlying issue which revolves around availability of materials and goods.

discounts are just short term and don't do much in the long term aside from discouraging players from investing in upgrades, and destroying the efforts of long established players who invest their time in the game.

Il y a 5 heures, chickenpoodle a dit :

1) keep your triangle dyads and you get NOTHING in return.

2) smash your triangle dyads into regular triangles, get back half of your investment, and be down a whole tier of gems. and be with less materials thus already in the negative before you get a chance to move forward to the next tier.

3) take your existing triangle dyad and go through the "alternative" upgrade path which sees the value of their dyad be even further diminished.

3b) if the presented option of (triangle dyad + 2x square = square dyad), was actually (triangle dyad + 2x triangle = square dyad) as it is in korea, it'd make a whole lot more sense and be a viable option 

1) and 3) is pretty much the same, the point of keeping them is to upgrade to square dyads, just saying. There's also nothing wrong with triangle dyads having their value diminished if it's not the top tier of the gems any longer.

Only problem I see is why it is not the same recipe as Korea.

• NCSOFT
On 08/03/2019 at 8:32 PM, ElectricPotato said:

Please make sure that entry time windows for Koldrak and Shackled Isles do not occur at the same time.

They shouldn't be at the same time, Shackled Isles should be 1 hour after Koldrak.

On 09/03/2019 at 12:21 AM, NBelatrix said:

I would like to warn you about a detail of livestream, please put caption, I have a deaf friend, he is very sad to have waited to see youtube that always has subtitles, but this time T.T failed.
Thanks.

That's something we really would like to do, not only for people with disabilities but also for non-native English speakers who may have trouble to follow spoken English but have a easier time reading it. Unfortunately due to resources constraint it's not something we can offer right now :(

On 09/03/2019 at 12:17 AM, buismor said:

So aside from the obvious exorbitant cost of upgrading the "Talisman", I've got 2 more questions:

1. Will we be able to make a Dyad Obsidian - Garnet this patch too?

2. The collection system you've showed on stream required "custom" outfits for the collection of the Dreamsong Theater that is only available from Challenge Mode. Does it really require the "custom" version? or will the normal version that you can get from Hard Mode work too?

EDIT: Also waiting for confirmation if it will still be possible to buy Hexagonal Gems with gem powders from the Dragon Express. If it's indeed still possible, it would be nice to know the cost of buying the Hexagonal Gems.

1. Not with this Patch no.

2. The normal Dreamcatcher obtained from HM will work fine. After checking carefully again, one collection requires the normal one and one collection do require the custom version, so you'll need both actually.

3. It won't be possible to buy Hexagonal Gems with Powder.

----

I know there are more questions waiting to be answered, will try to get another batch today if I have the time. As for the Talisman upgrade cost (since I know that this was discussed a lot this weekend could it be here, Twitter or Reddit) I don't have any extra news at this point and will follow-up as soon as I get more information. Thanks again for your patience all and all the feedback provided.

1 hour ago, Youmukon said:

They shouldn't be at the same time, Shackled Isles should be 1 hour after Koldrak.

Is there any chance for Shackled Isles to be a permanent addition? Like, Heroes Arena (or whatever it was called, the 1v1 arena where you could play as Hong, Jinsoyun, Poharan and Yunsang) has been gone for a year now and hasn't come back since. It's really a shame that new PvP content is time-limited...

• NCSOFT
53 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

Is there any chance for Shackled Isles to be a permanent addition? Like, Heroes Arena (or whatever it was called, the 1v1 arena where you could play as Hong, Jinsoyun, Poharan and Yunsang) has been gone for a year now and hasn't come back since. It's really a shame that new PvP content is time-limited...

Right now it's a limited event, that doesn't necessarily mean it will never become permanent but that isn't the plan for now.

Archived