Livestream: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview Questions

Hime

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerade eben schrieb RammPage:

@Onevirus - I looked at the reply, but not it is not clear at all, a simple yes or no answer from the GM or community manager is much better.

What is not clear? He say we will get our Gem Powder back from all Gems. I think that is clear.

7 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Yes cost will be the same.

I really hope this is a joke. Pet pods mostly are cash shop items. Nothing drops them ingame. There is only 2 way to get them, from events (3-5 on each even / character) which is almost nothing compared to these prices. The 2nd way is the Hongmoon Store... thats one of the strongest pay to win upgarde you can make in this. 370 petpods would be around 1050€.... and we not even started the ammout of pedpods we already need for pet upgarde. Just because you make it unaccesable for common people to pay that much, that doesnt mean its not pay to win. And yes i'm saying pay to win because battleground is gear based.

I dont get how you can say we dont lose 256 Gempowders for having Gilded Dyad Gems.
Lets compare 2 people who have the same mats.
Person A has a Dyad Gem 
Person B has 2 Gilded Tri Gems and the 512 Gempowders required to fuse
When the patch hits Person A salvages his Dyad Gem and receives 256 Gempowder as well as 2 Tri gems that will give him 96 Gempowder each when traded to the antique vendor.
256+96x2 = 448 Gempowder
Person B on the other hand still has his 512 Gempowders since he didnt fuse and simply trades in his 2 Tri gems to the antique vendor for 96 Gempowders each. 
512+96x2 = 704

Hence Person A has 256 LESS Gempowders than Person B because Person A crafted a Dyad Gem. 
Aka if I will have 256 less Gempowders compared to if I hadn't crafted a Dyad.
Am I missing something or where does the "only 64 Gempowder loss" come from? 

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Susanooo:

I dont get how you can say we dont lose 256 Gempowders for having Gilded Dyad Gems.
Person A has a Dyad Gem 
When the patch hits Person A salvages his Dyad Gem and receives 256 Gempowder as well as 2 Tri gems that will give him 96 Gempowder each when traded to the antique vendor.
256+96x2 = 448 Gempowder
Person B on the other hand still has his 512 Gempowders since he didnt fuse and simply trades in his 2 Tri gems to the antique vendor for 96 Gempowders each. 
512+96x2 = 704

Hence Person A has 256 LESS Gempowders than Person B because Person A crafted a Dyad Gem. 

Thats a good question... so its still the same loss for the ones that fused gems.

It would be fair that way 

say for example. We keep our dyad triangle gems will patch. And each dyad gems gets around  250 gem powders back

AND THEN you salvaged it after for 25 gem fragment and 6 powders. While also getting 2 expired gilded gem which can be antiques for 96 powders each. 

This is fair ONLY if there really is going to be a compensation for hepta and above gems.  If there isn’nt then the 65 powder loss isn’t too bad for my case. 

370 Pet Pods for max Talisman.

I've played extensively for half a year, all my Pet Pods came from events with rng boxes and lucky premium daily caches. 18 total Pet Pods, which was just enough to upgrade my Awakened Pet into the next stage. Let that sink in for a while.

1 hour ago, Susanooo said:

Person A has a Dyad Gem 
256+96x2 = 448 Gempowder
512+96x2 = 704

You can't do simple math? You spent 512 to fuse and get 448 back.. 512-448=64. Comparing to someone who didn't fuse is silly, sure you would have even more gem powder if you didn't fuse but you also got to use those better gems till now there is no reason you should get everything back. You decided to fuse it for that cost so don't complain that others get it cheaper later you should be happy that they even compensate it at all.

il y a 5 minutes, Cor a dit :

You can't do simple math? You spent 512 to fuse and get 448 back.. 512-448=64. Comparing to someone who didn't fuse is silly, sure you would have even more gem powder if you didn't fuse but you also got to use those better gems till now there is no reason you should get everything back. You decided to fuse it for that cost so don't complain that others get it cheaper later you should be happy that they even compensate it at all.

bUt I sPeNt 444 pts fOr bAlEfUl rAzOr

pls refund xd

Just a reminder : if people didn't fuse, they'd most likely had to trove/rng boxes XX(X) € for gilded/dyads because that's literally the only other way to gather gems aside from transmutation.

The 370 pet pods requirement for maxed out Talisman is much more worrying, and I knew the moment I've seen the "64 loss", people would still complain, lmfao.

9 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Yes cost will be the same.

Releasing awaken patch is a good way to get players to return to the game, but with the level 120 fame system, pet/outfit collection, I can already see those return players leaving again.

With this way too high price for the brain/talisman, the population will only get lower. I am max gear sitting on 20k gold and 30k hongmoon coin, even with these it will be hard for me to max brain/talisman. Not gonna say anything about the pointless argument between"F2P" and "P2W", but please consider the game population and keep the game alive, so you guys can keep profiting from the game and we can keep playing with a non-dead amount of population. 

The stream you guys did yesterday gave us hope and motivation to keep supporting you guys, but this talisman's price really needs to be modified. We can't keep paying when there's not enough people keep playing you know. 

NCWest really screwing up this good chance to get some old returning players...I know personally some of my friends are ready to return to the game for the awakening patch, but with the introduction of Fame System, Pet/Outfit collections, and this stupid high cost of Nova, everything all at ONCE, some of them just simply said they won't even get back to the game anymore.  Does NCWest ever consider how dead this game is in NA/EU???  You need to attract old/new players, not to make them quitting because of your stupid plans.  Make the game more friendly is more than just saying, you need to act.  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤!!!!!! I myself have a maxed out character RammPage in Zulia, with 50k gold saved up, so the changes does not hurt me that much, but I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY A DEAD ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING GAME.

people are just lazy, i got 90 petpacks from this event and i didn't even do it on all the alts, my try-hard friend got 120...it's expensive because u chose oils/gems over cheap petpacks...

8 minutes ago, RammPage said:

NCWest really screwing up this good chance to get some old returning players...I know personally some of my friends are ready to return to the game for the awakening patch, but with the introduction of Fame System, Pet/Outfit collections, and this stupid high cost of Nova, everything all at ONCE, some of them just simply said they won't even get back to the game anymore.  Does NCWest ever consider how dead this game is in NA/EU???  You need to attract old/new players, not to make them quitting because of your stupid plans.  Make the game more friendly is more than just saying, you need to act.  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤!!!!!! I myself have a maxed out character RammPage in Zulia, with 50k gold saved up, so the changes does not hurt me that much, but I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY A DEAD ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING GAME.

I can already see you do not read / educate yourself...

1. Pet collection has 3 bonuses so far only: blue penguins (from basin) and 2 for the purple standard pets (ghost, lycan etc)

2. Costume collections are great, they reward those who farm and play for the outfits. Nothing wrong with this, plus its all costumes you can obtain in game.

3. Nova - i agree the costs are over the top but its not like you need to rush max it in the first 5 min its up.

But judging by your post.....everything is made clear.

Archived