So ...where are the changes? It's been a month now Gold income Worse than Ever

MrCoolStory

Many of my characters are stuck.  are the developers planning on reverting the extremely horrible change? or should i go back to world of warcraft?  I can assure you i am not alone, thousands of CUSTOMERS are disatisfied with the product.    Keep in mind players are not slaves, they are what funds the company, and players like to be happy. NOT frustrated. You are here to provide a service, and an entertainment.  

But instead you are treating customers as servants and peasants.   

New players are stuck, my alts are stuck,  And the horrible RNG event which left many players frustrated  The system in place doesn't work.  Perhaps you should model your game to world of warcraft.   Seriously this would be the best option, a subscription based game following the model of the most successful company in mmo history of the world. But why bother mentioning this when developers fail to listen and respond to the players.

Listen to this guy he makes an excellent point!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Wataru said:

You can't wait for the stream for the update later this month? You got this far.

Why should we have to wait until the so-called community managers/producer decide to speak? How hard is is to post in the forums that a correction will or will not be made? All we've heard so far is that they're compiling data without an iota as to what is going to be done.

The silence is deafening - the players are growing more frustrated by the day, yet NCSoft chooses to remain incommunicado. I'd rather hear a "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you" than be ignored.

This reminds me of a similar update that occurred when I was playing Tera. EME is a crappy company, not for a minute would I defend them, but at least they had the sense to acknowledge that the patch was not appropriate for our version of the game and had a hotfix out within a week. With NCSoft, the message they're sending is "we can't be bothered to even address your concerns." 

1 hour ago, SkyStorm said:

Why should we have to wait until the so-called community managers/producer decide to speak? How hard is is to post in the forums that a correction will or will not be made? All we've heard so far is that they're compiling data without an iota as to what is going to be done.

The silence is deafening - the players are growing more frustrated by the day, yet NCSoft chooses to remain incommunicado. I'd rather hear a "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you" than be ignored.

This reminds me of a similar update that occurred when I was playing Tera. EME is a crappy company, not for a minute would I defend them, but at least they had the sense to acknowledge that the patch was not appropriate for our version of the game and had a hotfix out within a week. With NCSoft, the message they're sending is "we can't be bothered to even address your concerns." 

EME :giggle:, if u were from EU playing Tera, you'll know what a real crappy company looks like 

2 hours ago, SkyStorm said:

Why should we have to wait until the so-called community managers/producer decide to speak?

Because otherwise you get hoards of fake outrage players complaining about how someone posted incorrect information. Staff have posted in larger threads that they've read what people said. 

And that still doesn't explain how cutting gold from dungeons or how we get it from loot boxes... help new player's catch up. Putting lunar flowers in dungeons that shouldn't be there when nobody needs them at high end dungeons. Getting gems only from events and from f5 with powders (which have there prices increasing by the day). 

If this game is tailoring towards the new player base. They have a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ poor way of showing it. I'm a veteran player of the game and that last update with the dungeon nerf was a hit for all of us. Whale or no whale, you not making gold by normal means now, because they took it away from us. You either swiping or hoping a leg (legendary) item in a dungeon drops... And some WHALE bids on it. 

As far as feedback goes. The last time we actually heard something decent about feedback was when they said they would put outfits we would like to see in the store. And that's not saying a lot cuz we still have to swipe and/or sell gold to get HM Coins to get said item.

Can't do that when we got gold nerfs and limited ways to get gold now.

I literally do dailies and log back off now cuz there no reason to farm a dungeon when you got no motive knowing the gold isn't there anymore. I bet nothing is gonna be done about it when that stream comes out too, so I don't blame the OP for not waiting. Waiting for more disappointment that's for certain....

These changes are nothing new, they've been going back, and reducing rewards for a long time. Since they didn't revert the reward reductions made at the same time of the level 55 update, when they at the same time boosted the difficulty of those dungeons, I sadly doubt they'll revert them now.

38 minutes ago, Bluehog said:

I literally do dailies and log back off now cuz there no reason to farm a dungeon when you got no motive knowing the gold isn't there anymore.

I definitely feel this. As it is currently, there's a huge lack of supply of both gold and materials so upgrading your gear feels purely like a chore, making me feel really stuck where I am right now. On top of that, the day of upgrading the new bracelet along with a new weapon evolution just puts a damper on everything. It's going to continue, endlessly, and the boring grind of slowly acquiring the holy quaternity (Moonstone C., Sacred Crystals, Elysians, Soulstones) will never end. The Taechun weapon will be just the same as Raven and Aransu, with all the same procs as them but with higher stats.

I personally feel that, if this goes on, the game won't last. The incentive to upgrade - which mind you is the sole focus of the game - is being :poop:all over. There needs to come something new and fresh that can keep the players playing that they find enjoyable and not a chore.

Edit: I will however give NC mad props for the latest system updates, updating the game to contain for example the Peculiar boxes through Dynamic Rewards. It's a great new way to gain the required mats without farming it. That's without mentioning all the tradable mats from weekly. They definitely do not get the appreciation they deserve for implementing this!

10 hours ago, Wataru said:

Because otherwise you get hoards of fake outrage players complaining about how someone posted incorrect information. Staff have posted in larger threads that they've read what people said. 

They posted some copy-paste generic crap, they also had enough time to figure out by now where the problem lies, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find a quick solution, just revert some of the changes that came with the last update, but i guess they can't read their own patch notes because of all the "fake outrage".

7 hours ago, Bleys said:

I got no life and can play 20 hours a day. Someone please tell me what i can grind for gold... Im at at 1050 ap atm

Floors 16-20 are right now a decent way to farm some gold, the elysian orbs are going for 10 gold each and the drop-rate is somewhat decent. 

nothing , u can do at the moment nothing worth  farming   if you're not vt geared , even if u play 24 hours a day no way to catch  ,  u need to $$$  to progress , they nerfed the gold from everything 

11 hours ago, Bleys said:

I got no life and can play 20 hours a day. Someone please tell me what i can grind for gold... Im at at 1050 ap atm

battleground boxes

5-7 moonstones per box = 50+ gold per box

but you need keys for those. If you don't have keys - farm dungeons to get them.

On 6/12/2018 at 1:31 AM, Narcoleptic said:

They posted some copy-paste generic crap, they also had enough time to figure out by now where the problem lies, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find a quick solution, just revert some of the changes that came with the last update, but i guess they can't read their own patch notes because of all the "fake outrage".

Or they can do something even better. Less than a day away from a stream, so being bitter and unhelpful is...unhelpful.

7 hours ago, Wataru said:

Or they can do something even better. Less than a day away from a stream, so being bitter and unhelpful is...unhelpful.

Right, i should be all sunshine and rainbows now that we're a day away from a stream and they MIGHT  do something even better, i guess i can bend over now, it's all cool, all is forgotten, it's not like they ignored us from the past month or anything, it's not like some of our friends left the game and have no plan or reason to come back, it's not like they cut our ways to make gold in half for no good reason whatsoever, it's not like new players are put through hell after they reach level cap and have no reasonable way to actually advance in game. I guess in order to be more "helpful" i should bend over and stay quietly in my corner, there is no reason whatsoever to be "bitter" and stand up to these stupid changes that they implemented recently.

24 minutes ago, Ryukj said:

the gold mats etc is good, if you know how to farm.

Please forgive our ignorance, senpai, and enlighten us with your arcane farming secrets.  We are starving and desperately need your sage guidance. The community will surely die if we aren't properly instructed, so I beseech you to reveal the hidden mysteries behind your words.

Translation: Put up or shut up.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Ryukj:

"my alts are stuck" sry if your main not finish dont gear twinks, its your own fault, the gold mats etc is good, if you know how to farm.

Except alts is how you make money in this game... 7+ alts minimum to do the weekly challenge with, then you might actually get somewhere here...

Archived