KR Test Server Update: Customise Your Outfits!

SayhaSeer

haha...this sounds like that they don't want to do any designs anymore. They are just like "okay, let the players design whatever outfits they want. We just charge them for a fee with each design." LOL...They can just lay off the designer team from the company and then at the same time making profits from players. It is a good business model from them. Also, players won't complain that they can't get a outfit from a dungeon after running it 200 times.

1 hour ago, newbiez said:

use naryu coin blue and purple? nice finally those things gonna become useful...anyway what with the gold coin? O_o

Naryu Gold is exactly like Naryu Silver. You put pieces together to craft it. Back in Old Version they were used to spin wheel of misfortune for all kinds of items. but then were removed from the game, And Valor stones took their place. But I see They are bringing them back. 

3 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Naryu Gold is exactly like Naryu Silver. You put pieces together to craft it. Back in Old Version they were used to spin wheel of misfortune for all kinds of items. but then were removed from the game, And Valor stones took their place. But I see They are bringing them back. 

Naryu Gold still exists in Korea as an equivalent item to Dragon Trade Pouch to expand inventory/vault slots.

TW/JP/NA/EU seems not having Naryu Gold.

In more recent regional servers, Vietnam and Thailand can sell Naryu Gold for hefty gold amount. However, this causes inflation in these servers, with black-market price being less than half of NA server. 

In any case, it might be a good introduction to deal with the surplus of Naryu Coins/Silver, as you can get a lot of them through time but nowhere to spend.

10 hours ago, FrozenB said:

haha...this sounds like that they don't want to do any designs anymore. They are just like "okay, let the players design whatever outfits they want. We just charge them for a fee with each design." LOL...They can just lay off the designer team from the company and then at the same time making profits from players. It is a good business model from them. Also, players won't complain that they can't get a outfit from a dungeon after running it 200 times.

It's not a system for designing your own outfit.  It's a dyeing system for already existing outfits.  If you pay attention to the video he's taking outfits, hairs and accessories he already owns and recoloring them.  It's pretty similar to GW2's outfit dyeing system.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god, please NC bring this to the west as soon as possible!! I love eeet!! Oh, how many times I thought that an outfit would be perfect with another colors. We need this feature badly!

RIP all my gold but oh, why do I want gold if not for this? Dayum, am I not excited!

11 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

ah...as long they gonna be useful its fine by me

3 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

It's not a system for designing your own outfit.  It's a dyeing system for already existing outfits.  If you pay attention to the video he's taking outfits, hairs and accessories he already owns and recoloring them.  It's pretty similar to GW2's outfit dyeing system.

well dyeing system pretty much common in any game now...glad to see bns gonna get it...so i dont have to change my apperance...

*sigh*

Rip Quality of life upgrades

A pointless outfit improvement I hope it never gets implemented, I may sound like a jerk, but come on only idiots that are desperate or crazy over outfits will like this indeed, 

A decent game improvement is what is really needed, and by game i mean not more outfits

13 minutes ago, Liteflitz said:

*sigh*

Rip Quality of life upgrades

A pointless outfit improvement I hope it never gets implemented, I may sound like a jerk, but come on only idiots that are desperate or crazy over outfits will like this indeed, 

A decent game improvement is what is really needed, and by game i mean not more outfits

Not everyone plays this game for power and upgrades, and that isn't wrong. This is a quality of life upgrade whether you think so or not.

And just because this gets put in the game, doesn't mean other improvements won't.

For the life of me I don't understand why people like you need to bellyache in every positive thread. Your issue is with the developer  not with players who just want to enjoy the aesthetics of the game . God forbid we be happy because we like outfits. Do we stand here calling you an idiot and walking in threads about other issues demanding more outfits? No, in fact many of us who are excited about this are also concerned about the state of the game, but we want to have fun with something new regardless.

Archived