Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

Or you couldve just raised the cost of the powders to combine gems etc, instead youve just pissed off your playerbase after cucking them for a week by playing with teh market price of Radiant energy, making sure those that bought it at higher price point then 10g are now losing alot of gold. Or those whove been saving up radiant energy for gem combining wich will basicly now have to start at 0 in combining gems after this change... how is changing it from upgrade material = gold "fair" in your head... this is the same crap as with pet stone and pet pods.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is by far the worst announcement ever, even worse that the evo stones drama months ago. You crashed energy price for a complete week and people actually bought hundreds of energy to "secure" their gems since most likely it would've gone up. Instead you now raise your middle finger at the community making a last minute decision, sinking everybody's gold and cucking us all.

19 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

We’re sorry about the last-minute changes, and hope that this won’t impact you too much

You should just say the truth and replace this with "Sorry but we care more about our wallet than your game experience and trust towards the company".

This is the last straw after the fact that you keep removing Premium bonuses. Just lost more than 1000g, I'm done playing (and paying). There are so many games where they do not overdo their system every other month.

There is no way I'm selling these back on the marketplace to screw somebody else.

now instead of making it "easier" to get gems youve pissed off evrybody, and those of us who had radiant energy in our banks for combinging gems are screwed since we wont have any gem poweder to combine later on, your forcing us to start at zero for combining our gems later on. i mean seriously wtf is wrong with you people.

Yes, there is imbalance and devaluation of gems. Same was with each decrease of costs you announced previously, causing a rift between early upgrades and late ones.

But this time its an outright misleading information, that cause people to invest in items that are worth far less.

We were also analyzing markets, and based on that bought/sell items in game.

You drastically changed the value (once again) of the item, as well as your own assurances and announced changes that do not take place. 

Fraud. By definition.

Interesting approach knowing Korean law regarding fraudulent actions in online games....

Thanks god u make this change. almost all could obtain/craft Gems, but now only whaleClasses we can obtain those powders and sell for more Gold to sell on webpages to nerds who can spend their parents money on this game. Thanks ;)

This should be illegal, what an incredibly dumb thing to do 1 day before patch. 

They told us radiant energy would give us 1 powder each so ppl are buying them up for 15+ Gold on the market. Now they're worth only 10 F&$<*!+# gold? You've got to be F+#@*"' kidding me.

Just now, Polite said:

Ya'll mad because you took a risk buying radiant energies and lost I'm dead as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ lol. The exact reason you don't buy them lol never know what could happen lol

Risk? it was announced on stream that it was coming this up coming patch. are you brain dead lmao.

How is this system going for the original "intention to provide easier access, flexibility, and progression with the Hongmoon Gems?" This goes 100% opposite of that.

Radiant Energies go for 30 NCoins - at the current 1 NCoin: 2 gold rate, that's worth 15g. How isn't this sudden change made on the patch day itself not going to cause any sort of problem?

1 minute ago, Polite said:

Ya'll mad because you took a risk buying radiant energies and lost I'm dead as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ lol. The exact reason you don't buy them lol never know what could happen lol

how is it a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing risk when they advertise it as a system change on their ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing stream. THey literally just played their playerbase into sinking gold on a item and fked evryone who had it saved in their banks for combining gems in the future

Just now, Kyronex said:

They told us radiant energy would give us 1 powder each so ppl are buying them up for 15+ Gold on the market. Now they're worth only 10 F&$<*!+# gold? You've got to be F+#@*"' kidding me.

If I get time by tomorrow I gonna read EULA, I am pretty sure there is some kind of rule about this, they not only wrote it on website but also said it on stream, many people did buy radiant energy from F10 for that reason and they just changed it. There should now be like legal way to refund all your golds and money otherwise it is ToS breakdown.

2 minutes ago, Kyronex said:

It is, but their HQ isnt based in EU, so we can't really do much about it. 

This is so lame, no one from ncsoft thought about this before hand and publicly release this information at least 4 days prior to patch?? All these last minute changes are ticking people off. At least make it for 1 Radiant = 15g or hell even swap the mysterious crystals to exchange into powder and Radiant's a 1:1 ratio of Radiant:Solar Energy, placing the exchange rate 20% under the marketplace price is completely insane... This has to be one of the worst decisions to date and I've been here since closed beta, not so much that it's a last minute change for me as others, but the exchange rate is complete stupidity and could be better.

Just now, Polite said:

Thing is, they said that we would get powder for every radiant energy. It's like saying :

"Hey everyone, buy these old cars. By monday, we'll give you twice their values toward a brand new one." and then changing everything a day before.

Archived