Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

Bait and switch tactics... this company has got a monopoly on dumbass decisions. You have bugs still present from closed beta, your update copy pastes are horridly performed, the game completely lacks optimization, and the GM team doesn't seem to even know their own game let alone if they even played it before.  Get your act together BEFORE you tell the player base something and dont change it half a day before the patch. 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DirectorTseng said:

Oh don't kid yourself i've seen them back peddle on issues really fast before. It all depends on how fast premium membership drop and how outragged the forums get over it. 

They already knew how much more people spent on Radiant energies after their "hype" over powders on the stream and the article and the dev. team thought "hey lets give them 10 gold while they paid 15-20g each and lets forget the amount of REAL money spent"

I still cannot believe how useless and pieces of shit you are. You manage to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up everything, you simply hate EU and NA, can’t believe this game had to fall in the hands of such idiots. You better switch it back to the way it was supposed to be or you will ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up everything.

Witht this dick move you are FORCING everyone that spends gold and REAL MONEY to convert their Radiants into Ingame Gold (and at a SHITTY RATE TOO). You should feel ashamed

This is a terrible, scheming thing to do to your customers and players. Simply disgusting that you guys would treat us this way. 

I'm so fed up with the way you treat us. You tripple the cost of pets, then you feed us bad information and then spring a "gotcha" on us, the day after putting them in the store AT AT A LOSS. 

You guys make me not want to even play this game anymore.

Just now, moveZneedle said:

They already knew how much more people spent on Radiant energies after their "hype" over powders on the stream and the article and the dev. team thought "hey lets give them 10 gold while they paid 15-20g each and lets forget the amount of REAL money spent"

I doubt it the dev team just like the GM is every other of their games are very out of touch on what is actually going on in their game. 3/4 of them probably don't know what half of the items in game actually do let alone pay attention to the market fluctuation. 

I doubt it the dev team just like the GM is every other of their games are very out of touch on what is actually going on in their game. 3/4 of them probably don't know what half of the items in game actually do let alone pay attention to the market fluctuation. 

thats even worse then rofl

@Linxxy Im BnS player from beggining (bought best founder pack) and this change is the worst idea you could make. I have no idea why are u doing it but...

1. They were worth more so ur hurting players that keep them

2. Inflation... Gold from nowhere so you gonna hurt everyone.

3. Dickmove, everyone gonna be mad at you, myself included

Thinking about quiting again, just why?

thats even worse then rofl

You see they have almost no clue when you watch the live streams. These are Dev's with GM weapons that should be able to one shot the bosses but they struggle and die in the dungeons. Lineage 2 the GM's could insta kill you with their weapons. 

I just think that if you advertise in stream and on the site that it will be in a way, you can not change it 1 day before the update. Because it was not our fault that you were talking about the wrong information, so if you made a mistake, you had to pay the consequences and not the people.

49 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Greetings,

Last week, on our stream and in a news post here, we told you about the gem changes we have in store. Our intention is to provide easier access, flexibility, and progression with the Hongmoon Gems, however we have to make some alterations to what was previously announced, which is: The Radiant Energy exchange will now provide 10 gold per, instead of the previously announced Hongmoon Gem Powder.

Here’s why: The development team has taken a closer look into the Radiant Energy conversion rate as Antiques, and found an imbalance between the existing value of Radiant Energy compared to the Hongmoon Gem Powder which would have caused gems to be devalued significantly. Because we want to start this major (and positive) change to gems off right, the Antique exchange will instead provide 10 gold per Radiant Energy. We’re sorry about the last-minute changes, and hope that this won’t impact you too much – and to be clear, both powder and fragments are tradeable items.

Thanks for understanding; we’ll closely monitor this new system and player feedback, so please let us know how you feel about it when the Rage of the Hive Queen update goes live!

The Blade & Soul Team

I understand the decision, but to be honest putting them at 10g trading is just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing over pretty much EVERYONE. People have been buying them for 15-17g in order to get the gem powders and not cuz they were so hot on getting soon-to-be-worthless items.

So if you wanna put them in the antique in exchange for gold, you gotta at least freaking match the market price for the last week (again, 15g to 17g) or you're gonna have a looooot of pissed players here. Hell, I'm pissed and I didn't even buy many now. But the big whales that bought like 1k to get their gems and got scammed out of it? I'd be really freaking pissed.

You see they have almost no clue when you watch the live streams. These are Dev's with GM weapons that should be able to one shot the bosses but they struggle and die in the dungeons. Lineage 2 the GM's could insta kill you with their weapons. 

in Liinxys case shes a community manager i never insult them since they only tell  you things coming from the dev  team. but this today was woaaw.. and yeah but they killed Lineage 2 anyway. Next is BnS

I mean at least we now have a way to actually get gems w/o events or trove. They handled this super poorly for sure though. I have 96 energies left over which is 960g. With that much gold entering the market all at once we could see massive inflation especially with MS about to be bought clean by the mega whales looking for aransu 6 day 1. Honestly I think that giving the powder would actually be healthier for the economy.

in Liinxys case shes a community manager i never insult them since they only tell  you things coming from the dev  team. but this today was woaaw.. and yeah but they killed Lineage 2 anyway. Next is BnS

I still wouldn't be mad at her cause as you said this is coming from the dev team, she is just the messenger and you don't shoot the messenger. The Dev team is who needs to be screamed at. 

My favorite part of this scam is the fact that it's on F10 today.

The currency exchange is on 1:2.

Radiant Energy costs 30 Ncoins.

This is 15 gold.

So first they make everyone who wants to buy the Energies from F10 on the last day they are available, and then they pull this stunt and only give 10 gold, instead of the 15 gold everyone in F10 paid TODAY.

Archived