DPS Tier [NA/EU] - 10/2017

HolyZealot

From asking top PvE streamers and my own experience, the DPS tier (max gear of this patch): 

Top: Gunner;

Good: Des > Sin;

Bad: Sum > BD > SF > WL;

Bottom: KFM > BM > FM.

Just to put it here for new players who need some facts to choose a class. What do you guys think?

26 minutes ago, HolyZealot said:

From asking top PvE streamers and my own experience, the DPS tier (max gear of this patch): 

Just to put it here for new players who need some facts to choose a class. What do you guys think?

Destroyer > Sin ? Well that's new :Thinking:

1 hour ago, HolyZealot said:

FM at bottom, just delete class already, it is easier than just ignore it existence.

This tier list is BS if for no other reason that every class except for three of them is "Bad" or worse. 

If that's the case it should be labeled as the normal/baseline tier. Since you need to establish an actual median instead of "every class but the top few are 'bad dps'" 

But yeah, with completely maxed gear, some classes change a lot. Destroyer in particular has a night and day difference with the right badges, and destro's VT legendary badges are amazingly good. ... If you can get it. 

Whereas some of those classes dish more damage on the way up, but don't get nearly as much of a boost from their BiS gear. Like WL: the soulburn badge isn't going to do a whole lot for their personal DPS, but that badge with a gunner in the party is some serious party DPS.

What gears are you comparing them with? Top-end game gears (VT gears) or just seraph/baleful/draken accessories?

If top end gears, there is no way SF is below BD. The list would be gunner > sin => SF > FM > Des => BD => BM > WL > Summer => KFM.

ALso, you can't compare different players because every player has different ping. You can't compare someone with 150 ms ping with another player with 50 ms ping.

Top : whales

Good : Nolife

Bad/bottom: f2p

I don't even know how you can be called "top pve" streamer, by fame ? by wallet ??

or that you think you can compare the dps of people just by your feel and not by theorycrafting.

Finally, bns is a game where class doesn't matter in pve, except for a few forced mechanics, but definately and utterly not in term of dps.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

What gears are you comparing them with? Top-end game gears (VT gears) or just seraph/baleful/draken accessories?

If top end gears, there is no way SF is below BD. The list would be gunner > sin => SF > FM > Des => BD => BM > WL > Summer => KFM.

ALso, you can't compare different players because every player has different ping. You can't compare someone with 150 ms ping with another player with 50 ms ping.

Accurate

3ebf0ad4cd.jpg

Party had non-blackwing sb and no bb, I parse higher with cosmic soul but have red soul atm for f20/toi
Living God is the #1 gunner for f20 atm and max geared, as am I. He beat me on 1/5 Dark vicars in our spams just now, the rest I was on top. He tanks during the gunner mega burst and I take over like 20-30s after the start. 

The damage goes to roughly equal with bb, and gunner favour with blackwing sb and bb by a little bit. 

On 10/13/2017 at 10:03 PM, Teaj7 said:

3ebf0ad4cd.jpg

Party had non-blackwing sb and no bb, I parse higher with cosmic soul but have red soul atm for f20/toi
Living God is the #1 gunner for f20 atm and max geared, as am I. He beat me on 1/5 Dark vicars in our spams just now, the rest I was on top. He tanks during the gunner mega burst and I take over like 20-30s after the start. 

The damage goes to roughly equal with bb, and gunner favour with blackwing sb and bb by a little bit. 

Please show us the screenshots of your ping vs the other gunner's ping. No ping, no prove.

Archived