Thank you NCSoft ( Latency )

Hammyboo

Thank you so much for making the Latency Dynamic and adapting to our connection, i have tried my RMB speed on NA, and i was surprised that you guys actually did what the community wanted.
Also the Devs disabled the Latency=100 thingy on the XML, its not working anymore, if you think it helps then please fix your game and try without it and you'll find out that your game is much more smoother and much more better than before.

If some actually went around it and abused it there is no reason for them to play this game and they should be banned permanently without coming back to the game seriously.

This is a proof that they fixed it.

Also you'll see that whatever skill is not effected by the Global Cool Down is slow, however whatever is effected by the global cool down is so fast.

Again Thank you BloodLust <3

I enjoyed my new latency but comeon why release this outfit? it ruined my mood

JBmnF7K.png

I have lost faith in humanity, when i see this post got very few reply showing appreciation to the team after they did something good to raise your dps without using xml editor. Other post about missing today special outfit got tons of complaints. Ok let raise awaraness to delete the dynamic latency till they all say thank you

11 minutes ago, Divine Retribution said:

I have lost faith in humanity, when i see this post got very few reply showing appreciation to the team after they did something good to raise your dps without using xml editor. Other post about missing today special outfit got tons of complaints. Ok let raise awaraness to delete the dynamic latency till they all say thank you

Lol..? Ez there. xD I love this update, best patch ever.

33 minutes ago, Divine Retribution said:

One thing you have to remember on these forums: People would rather complain about the smallest thing over giving praise/appreciation over a big change.

Don't worry about it too much, it teaches you to not take the forums seriously.

Anyways, I'm glad they did this update even if it doesn't effect me personally. Good to see some of my clanmates actually enjoy their class more since they can attack faster now.

Thanks

and Thanks to everyone too for their support etc on this issue.

Now finally my flicker can actually do damage in pvp [I avoided flicker before]. and some DPS increase in PVE. Tho flicker now actually feel nice.

And it would be also nice if eventually all skills can be looked into and seen how it can also be help and made this fast too.

and also the issue of BM's new DT that is too ping dependen can be looked into too.

And it works well, no need to adjust anything. I do see it kidna sync up with my ping as when i start flicker it is slow the it seem to speed up after a  while and stays fast like it syncs up to my ping as I play.

2 hours ago, Divine Retribution said:

I don't think many realized yet about this.

Didn't know they changed it until a friend of mine that plays with high ping told me, glad they decided to implement it. I bet there probably aren't a lot of people posting here because most of the people commenting in the xml thread were against the idea of helping players with high ping and thought they should play on a different server instead. I guess they feel pretty salty that NC decided to change it their selves.

Thanks a ton NCSoft for the new feature.

I might not be one of the high ping players it really helps a lot, but damn guys well done. This is a massive improvement for the game.

Enjoying the combat system for how it's meant to be just became available for a lot more players.

Some of my friends who live quite far from the servers and couldn't really get into playing the game because of the lag might start playing again now.

All the white knights are crying right now and their tears are SO.. SO DELICIOUS.

@NightFer is one who hated the XML edit claiming it was cheating and EVERYONE should be banned, because only him can have a good attack speed. Now you swallow your own words.

30 minutes ago, raiklock said:

All the white knights are crying right now and their tears are SO.. SO DELICIOUS.

@NightFer is one who hated the XML edit claiming it was cheating and EVERYONE should be banned, because only him can have a good attack speed. Now you swallow your own words.

Hahahaha I know right! Were others too, this implementation is sooooo amazing! Soon will be seeing pvp complaints because it isn't as unfair and easy ;)

So they implemented the thing they said which improves the ping/feeling of speed?

Because my ingame ping lowered significantly and my attacks seems much more fluent than before. I thought it was just a lucky day of my internet not being used by other people.

If so, thank you very much /please

2 hours ago, raiklock said:

I was wondering why my dps went even higher even tho I have 45-50 ping ingame :D Show me where exactly was I crying about the xml editor? I only stated the fact that it is against the ToS and everyone who used it are considered cheaters because you intentionally modify your game client to get an advantage over the others. This is the definition of cheating. Yes its a good thing they released this fix, but it wount fix the issue people have with their bad connections :D

admittedly my ping is generally quite low, so for the most part i get quite a good gaming experience. When the GF starts watching youtube videos i do get problems though!! :D

Thats partly due to my pretty slow internet connection(2MB/s), i'll have to check how the game runs when Ellen and Jimmy Fallon are streaming across my network :D 

Moving soon so should have a nice 100MB/s connection to saturate instead.

Happy that this feature has been made dynamic if thats the case, it was always the best scenario for the players, having something manually adjustable isn't going to help you during a battle, but dynamic is perfect.

Oh, I didn't even knew about this, Thank you NCsoft!, Even though I only feel like my Thrall Casting SoulBurn faster, other then that I don't feel any difference, but if it's helping everyone else, Sounds like a Good Job!, I Wonder how Black Tower will go for me Tomorrow, Since Ping Rises quite high in there.

30 minutes ago, zerooo said:

most male costumes are .....too..feminine , childish or...kinda..gay ~_~

ikr it is just awesome <3

To the topic, i never felt a delay anyway... thanks to 10ms.

But im really happy for you guys that you dont have to suffer from higher ms anymore :D
Rly good job NCsoft.

the global latency is now set to automatic.

a slider would be better and i believe they testing it these days,but for now its huge improvement,so thanks NCSOFT.

also i noticed my ping is lower. 130 instead 160. maybe an automatic global latency helps the server to work better and this is the results. 

11 hours ago, Divine Retribution said:

I think the problem is that the devs do not post when any of these changes have been made. There is a history of implementations to the game that are not covered by any patch notes. And we have to find out these changes on our own and through places other than the official website/forums. 

7 hours ago, NightFer said:

I was wondering why my dps went even higher even tho I have 45-50 ping ingame :D Show me where exactly was I crying about the xml editor? I only stated the fact that it is against the ToS and everyone who used it are considered cheaters because you intentionally modify your game client to get an advantage over the others. This is the definition of cheating. Yes its a good thing they released this fix, but it wount fix the issue people have with their bad connections :D

I'm glad it affected you to the good and now you understand a bit more "our side" of the story. 

It won't fix people with bad connection that's true, we can't help them, but we showed we do CAN improve this game by being a united community.

I'll leave it here lol

efGpODt.jpg

I want to say thank you NCSoft for having fixed it. Now, 100- ping players have less advantages than 100+ ping players, and it's cool for everyone.

But it's a shame that this little thing wasn't fixed until now. You're always waiting for the community to cry to fix things... It was a simple thing that should have been fixed from the beginning of the game...

And thank you for having fixed the braindead Soul Burn too ;)

Archived