this ap requirements are making me nuts...

Holybread

so everyone are excited on the new dung. and you will see people recruiting 700+ learning run on it... 

I'm a summoner with 600ap... and always get kicked bec they require too much... but when I LFP on it and they got no choice but to deal with me and I'm the only sum on the floor and the sin doesn't know where and when to do pt invi,, and we end finishing the dungeon... mechs are easy but being a sum and sin on the party is crucial... 1 mistake will lead to a wipe... ap aint the issue it's mechs... so people that think you can just out dps everything its not the right time yet....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Therefore you should look for a clan and do the learning runs with them. Honestly, if I know how the dungeon works (by running multiple times with the clan) I wouldn't bother to waste my time with learning runs for random people in F8 (which I probably won't ever see again) either. AP requirements like 700+ are definitely not reasonable.

7 hours ago, Holybread said:

so everyone are excited on the new dung. and you will see people recruiting 700+ learning run on it... 

I'm a summoner with 600ap... and always get kicked bec they require too much... but when I LFP on it and they got no choice but to deal with me and I'm the only sum on the floor and the sin doesn't know where and when to do pt invi,, and we end finishing the dungeon... mechs are easy but being a sum and sin on the party is crucial... 1 mistake will lead to a wipe... ap aint the issue it's mechs... so people that think you can just out dps everything its not the right time yet....

Make a request yourself then. put as much ap as you want.

It's an MMO that openly encourages elitism with its "enrage timer", the lazy man's way of implementing a DPS check because he can't program anything else that actually makes sense, and maturity level equivalent to that of a 6 yr old throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his 2 lollipops, what did you expect?

I have 613 AP and didn't even get to run desolate tomb, not even once. Yes you read that right. A dungeon from the last patch. Why? Because there's not a single party looking for <650, that's why. Half the parties are looking for 700+ and the other half are 650+.

I'm actually surprised people in this game are only looking for 700+ for a brand new so-called "hardest" dungeon in the game atm. Why not make it 800+ only? Or even better, why not ask for people with 50+ runs achievement only, on first day of release? That'll guarantee you weed out anyone except the hardcore elitists.

Nope, it's just the Elitists and whales that think they know everything about this game. AP is not everything, it's just bragging rights... I literally face palm when a clan mate was jumping up on her seat saying she wants to get to 700 AP asaap, I asked why? She said because she wants to be strong so she's basically leveling up her weapon trying to get legendary, because she assumes that she will automatically get 700 AP off the bat -_- ... I passed a lot of players as well as a couple of friends who had more AP than I did, some were 715 AP and + Heh, both my friend and boyfriend always complain every time some 680/700 ap + player, how come they are are doing more damage than that elitist? They follow the mechs... The elitist did not. Any regional vet would follow the mech... It is always when a new dungeon comes out there is a new guide from TW or other regions showing us how to conquer that dungeon. The poster does not even say how much AP you need, just focus on the mechanics.

It also does not help that you have some foreigners who never played the other regions following  what every other "know" it all says and blindly follows and repeat what they said.

lol.. I finished ebondrake with only 1 700+ bm and all of them range from 640-680 3 fm and another bm... me 615 sum... and we got it down like 5 times without fail... but no freaking ring drop... but the good thing about it is people bid for ss for like 2g... my very first run people bid 20g on ea it's like "I will pass my old routine for now" and farm here lol... 50g profit in like 2hrs 30mins... aint bad at all cause might get a chance on that ring and boom insta profit... lol

6 hours ago, Leviathane said:

I see 600+ exp, know mech recruitment for Tower of Memory so...

This one make me laugh so hard LOL!

I wonder if they know that their AP and skills aren't doing craps in that tower. The weapon of that tower is the gun provided in the tower and its damage is flat static number.

7 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

This one make me laugh so hard LOL!

I wonder if they know that their AP and skills aren't doing craps in that tower. The weapon of that tower is the gun provided in the tower and its damage is flat static number.

It's not the first time

they made AP requirement premade roomfor vipercap event 2 months ago too.

6 minutes ago, Parenthesis said:

It's not the first time

they made AP requirement premade roomfor vipercap event 2 months ago too.

I remember those. It was ridiculous. I wonder if people just really doesn't care the boss status effect (poison stacks on Shroom for example) or just think high AP is the best?

Anyways, when I see those, I don't bother joining them

2 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

I remember those. It was ridiculous. I wonder if people just really doesn't care the boss status effect (poison stacks on Shroom for example) or just think high AP is the best?

Anyways, when I see those, I don't bother joining them

No it was troll

idk why ppl pay attention to trolls tbh.

Ive seen ppl post vipercap room requirements of 10 IQ or higher.

If NA/EU removed the inspection feature from the beginning, this wouldn't ever had happened. TW/JP did it and no one in their server asks ludicrous requirements. It's really stupid when everything we have right now is literally doable in 500 AP at the least.

7 hours ago, Susumimi said:

It's an MMO that openly encourages elitism with its "enrage timer", the lazy man's way of implementing a DPS check because he can't program anything else that actually makes sense, and maturity level equivalent to that of a 6 yr old throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his 2 lollipops, what did you expect?

Timer is a common staple in many MMORPGs, but I've never seen overgeared demands in any other MMORPG than Blade and Soul, so why is it only this game whose community enforces elitism when others don't?

15 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

If NA/EU removed the inspection feature from the beginning, this wouldn't ever had happened. TW/JP did it and no one in their server asks ludicrous requirements. It's really stupid when everything we have right now is literally doable in 500 AP at the least.

Timer is a common staple in many MMORPGs, but I've never seen overgeared demands in any other MMORPG than Blade and Soul, so why is it only this game whose community enforces elitism when others don't?

Are you really asking why lol

its greed

greed everywhere

Im sure you have play in other MMO where you ran dungeons and if some member they don't want it, they'll just give the items for you for free.

in this game, if they got drops for example Frozen Stinger

nobody needs it except for 1 player

why does it enforce player to pay 70% of the market price?

even though it's only 10 silvers

but players want to have the sense of profit even if it's only 1 silver and 40 coppers.

Every player in BnS

i mean everyone in here

have a false sense of equality and acceptance

If they don't get rid of this, the community will never change.

NEVER.

After I as a BM had to be the bait in the Gloomdross with 600+ AP 6man party with 4 of them being ranged class, I'm totally convinced that most of high AP players are badly skilled and try to compensate their lack of skill with gear AKA money/cash shop.

Thats why we see those requirements. Anyway we see it in all games...

PS: I'm not a pro but atleast I try to do the mechs right...

1 hour ago, caioc2 said:

After I as a BM had to be the bait in the Gloomdross with 600+ AP 6man party with 4 of them being ranged class, I'm totally convinced that most of high AP players are badly skilled and try to compensate their lack of skill with gear AKA money/cash shop.

Thats why we see those requirements. Anyway we see it in all games...

PS: I'm not a pro but atleast I try to do the mechs right...

'nuff said lol. From time to time I also see some comments in F8 saying this person is 700+AP but sucks in mech haha

9 hours ago, Leviathane said:

I see 600+ exp, know mech recruitment for Tower of Memory so...

8 hours ago, studioMagicalFox said:

Yeah absolutely people were actually asking for AP above a certain level for Tower of Memory. Almost fell out of my chair...

Well im not surprised...Remember our last Vipercap event

Some people actually put 550+++ AP req for Vipercap.

I think that the minimal and easily avoided damage that the bosses in TOM do is not hard damage but rather percentage damage. So if you get hit you lose 3% of your health or whatever. If that is the case then all levels are equal, which is a pretty clever way of making a dungeon that any group of players can do together.

Archived