It's time for me to quit as well

eric11zhao

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

I previously post a thread with the tittle of why does everyone quit, and now I'm going to quit too, the reasons are as follow:

Highly cost for gears upgrading, have to do some pvp quest to get items, I don't like playing pvp which gives me anger, increase my heart rate and blood pressure, and as a warlock it's hard to win to against those destroyers, slow costumes updating, fortnightly renew even gives some ugly costumes, I hope to have a share warehouse which can store soul shields and costumes so the alts no need to spend a lot of time to farm everything all over again, and I almost spent $1000 on this game for a very small enjoyment, so I guess no more, and I will go back to play aura kingdom. 

Well, i sure as hell did not see it comming that this was gonna be a pvp game.....ow wait.....

People quit MMO's these days, because to begin with they aren't actually MMO players, they are solo players, they also think that they can keep up with the hardcore players and they want everything handed to them yesterday without effort.

I do give you the warehouse thing, it would kinda be handy to have a shared bank, but its not a game-breaker, but slow costume update, thats a reason ? You want a costume update per day so you can spend 1200 Ncoin per day for 3 months now, then quit ?

1 hour ago, Archess said:

Well, i sure as hell did not see it comming that this was gonna be a pvp game.....ow wait.....

People quit MMO's these days, because to begin with they aren't actually MMO players, they are solo players, they also think that they can keep up with the hardcore players and they want everything handed to them yesterday without effort.

I do give you the warehouse thing, it would kinda be handy to have a shared bank, but its not a game-breaker, but slow costume update, thats a reason ? You want a costume update per day so you can spend 1200 Ncoin per day for 3 months now, then quit ?

^This. 100% agree.

This is the main issue the MMO industry is in a major hurt locker right now due to solo players having a negative impact on games that are predominately designed for group play.

He has every right to post he is leaving ... asfar as nobody cares goes ... well sofar this thread is already 2 pages long with people who "do not care" ironically enough. Whatever keep being hypocrites it's your good right in the end.

I have read these forums for quite some time now. Every bit of deserved critique (also some undeserved) has been shot down by the fan-boys and white knights. Not knowing they are actually shooting themselves in the foot and are not helping the community as a whole. Especially the way it's been done is very ... well lets just call it childish to stay polite.

Seen this happen too often that games that actually have ALLOT of potential get deserved critique and the white knights defend it SO hard that the game never reaches it's full potential. White knights are a problem asfar as i'm concerned and actually put a break on development and growth. Wanting to defend a game you really like is something i understand, but doing so blindly ... not so much.

Oh well BnS will survive on whales and white knights alone of that i'm sure. I have seen many games with great potential that crashed, burned and still survived albeit with a very niche crowd. No matter what happens now, BnS will only be a small shadow of the titan it could have been.

8 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

I previously post a thread with the tittle of why does everyone quit, and now I'm going to quit too, the reasons are as follow:

Highly cost for gears upgrading, have to do some pvp quest to get items, I don't like playing pvp which gives me anger, increase my heart rate and blood pressure, and as a warlock it's hard to win to against those destroyers, slow costumes updating, fortnightly renew even gives some ugly costumes, I hope to have a share warehouse which can store soul shields and costumes so the alts no need to spend a lot of time to farm everything all over again, and I almost spent $1000 on this game for a very small enjoyment, so I guess no more, and I will go back to play aura kingdom. 

So you cashed like no tomorrow and now you cry it was not enough to max your gear? But together with this you want more costumes you can buy? Why not just spend 1314021481$ more to max your gear XD? Ahahah i never tired of laughing about the stupidity of the Whales.

7 hours ago, Mayor Tee said:

I didn't enjoy TERA for the 2 1/2 yrs I played it? No I'm sure I did lil buddy! You know up until the point where 3 months ago a producers letter changed all that and basically said "*cricket* you community" if you're not aware of it just go to the forums and look up the FOUR THOUSAND downvotes thread. Oh ya totally busted logic, usually when companies make a ton of money and are doing well they fire 1/3 of their staff, totally busted logic lol.

Steam TERA players in December 10,000, now under 3,000. Totally busted logic....lol man just lol. The white knights that actually DEFEND NC, I truly wonder what rolls around in your lil brains sometimes.

Anyway gtg, maybe you can find a hacker or bots thread to go white knight? Because you know those things are figments of our imagination too huh? That's not something that's actually happening right now on every server huh? Huh lil buddy? 

Oooh i bet it is. 

GameForge... 

GameForge... 

Metin2 publisher that suck the money out of it like noone else and entire destroyed this awesome game to the point, where there are thousands of private servers just for this 1 game. 

Whatever gameforge touches it turns into the shit, i am willing to believe you in that. 

new day, new 'dis gaem krep am out' thread. Do you really think that someone care about next quitter who is crying over 100x discussed negatives of the game? If yes the you must be dumber than a fossilized chicken. Bye op, nobody is gonna miss you.

Good luck to OP, im staying untill legend weapon comes, then im leaving too.

Right now none of my characters has a weapon higher than Profane and the reason is, it cost to much to upgrade.

I have already opened my old SWTOR account again and gone back there, that will be the game im going back to and nope i will Not return here when i have left. I will make sure of that by deleting ALL characters on my last day.

Thats how i left WoW and after you delete characters on 2accounts that you played on for 10years, you will never return.

Any reason to cause a player to quit is legitimate, imo. I don't understand why this is even being being called into question, honestly. 
OP focused on gameplay concerns rather than game security and optimization, which for a game is just as critical since it pushes the game's development and has a major role in gathering and maintaining player interest.

Considering how many people were bothered enough to make a reply to the topic, I'd say a lot of people cared :D

9 hours ago, Negaimu said:

the point is to make pointless threads and waste your time on something that isnt even worth it to you... hmm. well ok lol. its your time bud.

I wonder if you see the irony here.

Anyways, good luck to the OP, know that you will be missed, as the pool of contributing and non-bot players decreases yet again.

I think this game will be just full of bots soon, it will be 80% bots and 20% none bots. I'm also kinda getting tired of the game, it's so laggy and kinda unplayable for me since GG was back. The max FPS I'm getting in dungeons is 9, sometimes 7, and I'm always getting disconnected 20 times in a single day. Speaking of Tera, I'm not lagging there, even if 200 players will surround me on Nexus, my FPS remains 80+.

The only reason now for me to play are my 2 friends who are still playing, 4 others have quit already due to GG.

41 minutes ago, Romeo21 said:

I think this game will be just full of bots soon, it will be 80% bots and 20% none bots. I'm also kinda getting tired of the game, it's so laggy and kinda unplayable for me since GG was back. The max FPS I'm getting in dungeons is 9, sometimes 7, and I'm always getting disconnected 20 times in a single day. Speaking of Tera, I'm not lagging there, even if 200 players will surround me on Nexus, my FPS remains 80+.

The only reason now for me to play are my 2 friends who are still playing, 4 others have quit already due to GG.

What kind of potato are you using? My client never lagged, because of GG or what not, I dont get how can someone lag...

4 hours ago, Bardo said:

Right now none of my characters has a weapon higher than Profane and the reason is, it cost to much to upgrade.

I have already opened my old SWTOR account again and gone back there, that will be the game im going back to and nope i will Not return here when i have left. I will make sure of that by deleting ALL characters on my last day.

Thats how i left WoW and after you delete characters on 2accounts that you played on for 10years, you will never return.

legendary weapons will be here tomorrow lol.

Wow...

I just saw a new thread complaining (rather politely, or at least without anything too aggressive in it) about the patch notes, and the lack of optimization or bots/hackers actions. I didn't even had the time to answer, the thread just disappeared.

Weird, I wonder why.... :/

(but "hey, please continue to give us your really valuable feedback, we read everything !" - and erase some of it....)

1 minute ago, Fael said:

Wow...

I just saw a new thread complaining (rather politely, or at least without anything too aggressive in it) about the patch notes, and the lack of optimization or bots/hackers actions. I didn't even had the time to answer, the thread just disappeared.

Weird, I wonder why.... :/

(but "hey, please continue to give us your really valuable feedback, we read everything !" - and erase some of it....)

I made that thread... I just posted another one cause I saw it got deleted without reason. NCSoft is a joke, the greediest company I've seen in over 10 years of MMORPG gaming.

14 minutes ago, MadnessCaffe said:

I made that thread... I just posted another one cause I saw it got deleted without reason. NCSoft is a joke, the greediest company I've seen in over 10 years of MMORPG gaming.

Had never played and NC game before and I never will again, I'll prob just cut my losses and quit tomorrow.  All my friends quit 4 weeks after launch so I guess I might as well wise up too.

So much money and time wasted, the game itself is great but the way they run it is absolutely horrible and greedy like you said.

17 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

- That's the point of gear progression. The higher you go, the more it costs. Everything won't be the same price or cheaper. Not even sure why people haven't grasp this concept in any game they play.

- Do some PvP quests to get items? Last time I checked, Faction dailies are PvE quests just with your faction outfit on. None of the quests(other than the 10 player kills in Misty woods) forces you to engage PvP onto another person to proceed with your quest.

And it's hard fighting a Destroyer? Learn to play your class as a Warlock.

- 2 weeks for 2 new costumes allows people to actually get the money to afford it if they are dishing out $20 every time something new is available. Not even a problem.

Honestly, the OP just consists of laziness, impatience and lack of knowledge. None of these are even legitimate complaints but people quit for anything nowadays.

Anyways, good luck to you.

7 hours ago, Bardo said:

Deleting your time spend is stupid, especially if they are 10 years old, so seeing your track record you are going back to Swtor where you deleted your characters too ?

You do know that game is empty right ? I reactivated mine before comming here to catch up on the story for my character, but with the bonus xp, you can just rush through the story and bypass all the crap quests.

Was it entertaining to catch up to a few years of content, very much so, i had a blast for 7 days and then i ran out of content by the end of that weekend, when i bought Swtor i had a bit more hopes for it, but it was just another mmo that had no endgame and in 1 month i had full purple endgame gear and nothing to spend stuff on.

Star Wars Galaxies had less content, but i played that for a few years.

23 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

Heya. I think I will quit too, soon >.<

I was looking all over Steam, etc. for another game but there isn't. All the cool ones I want to play are Korean, so it sucks for me (I'm from UK), and the American F2P stuff is all p2w and greedy people (e.g. Tree of Saviour). I am stuck with this game and wasted like $250 or more already (so it's not as bad as you).

Anyway, my friend says that the makers are not working on this game any more, so everything you do here will be pointless later. Better to find a cheap game until something better comes. I just want good action and fashion in MMO but the other things like upgrade expense ( I can't even work on my alt because of it ), p2w event, etc. is making me annoyed.

Also, I agree the costumes we still got are UGLY.. they don't give us the good/best ones so that people will want it when it comes out and spend even more. If you find a good action game with fashion and not p2w/greedy, let us know ^-^

On 4/26/2016 at 11:30 PM, Negaimu said:

I dont get why people try to drag everyone down with these negative "im leaving threads"lol People did the same thing with tera and even though that games devs did countless unquestionably stupid things with that game, its still thriving despite all the people who"quit" saying the game is dead dying and going to fail lol.

Please people just QUIT and stop wasting time typing these threads up it does absolutely nooooooothinggggggggg. Bns is not going to die no matter how much you may want it to.

I hope you are joking because Tera is and has been dead lol

Archived