10th class hints...

EdwinLi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering that part in story where the 'eight masters' give us their chi and Soha's gunslinging brother is there looks more and more like it'll be a gunner which sucks and I wish I were wrong. I associate guns in this game with bad guys and weakness to have to resort to a gun..... Really seems like an odd class choice but meh. Someone out there will love it!

12 minutes ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

Considering that part in story where the 'eight masters' give us their chi and Soha's gunslinging brother is there looks more and more like it'll be a gunner which sucks and I wish I were wrong. I associate guns in this game with bad guys and weakness to have to resort to a gun..... Really seems like an odd class choice but meh. Someone out there will love it!

But the hint said the class is not in game, and we've seen plenty of gunners all over bns so I doubt we'll get guns.

On 3/31/2016 at 11:46 AM, SillyKitty said:

Maybe a healer? We don't have any actual healer and it was never shown before. I think...

A healer would be great,I miss my main gaming class!^^

2 minutes ago, Windy said:

A healer would be great,I miss my main gaming class!^^

healing is not really necessary in bns.. lol bns is not about the old triangle. If you want to be a healer play soul fighter. healing is literally the only thing that class brings to party support which is why its so unpopular in kr. Good parties in bns dont need a dedicated healer since 200 life steal gem & a sm is more than enough heal.

Of course it will be a spear user. A lot of NPC's and main characters use it in game and the same goes with Rangers.

If it's a Spear user then I will literally shit my pants because I have yet to see a game (Other then Dynasty Warriors) make a decent Polearm class plus with the martial arts this game offers. I am very moist

Also after some digging around. When they show cased the game before release in Korea, it had a Gun user class which explains the outfit you can get.

11 hours ago, xSonatax said:

But the hint said the class is not in game, and we've seen plenty of gunners all over bns so I doubt we'll get guns.

oh they meant it THAT broadly? Discounting NPCs also? Oh I hope so!!!! I thought they meant it just wouldn't be another hybrid to be honest. 

now my worst nightmare will be a yun only class. I'm terrible at making yuns look decent. 

35 minutes ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

oh they meant it THAT broadly? Discounting NPCs also? Oh I hope so!!!! I thought they meant it just wouldn't be another hybrid to be honest. 

now my worst nightmare will be a yun only class. I'm terrible at making yuns look decent. 

You are correct. They meant it in the way that there would be no HYBRID cloning process involved in the new class. That it would be unique. Not that its something we have never seen in game before lol... that would rule out everything besides something really random. Almost everyone that knows team bloodlust is sure it is gunner. Since their other hint is that its a class the community has been asking for... and the bns fanbase has been asking for gunner for awhile. The NA crowd doesnt really have a steak in this since we JUST got the game and the new class has surely been in development for quite awhile.

Imo it will either be a Dual Sword class (Lyn Blader was going to be that, but changed for some reason), or a 2-handed Sword class (like Cloud Strife).

Gunner and Archer makes no sense unless it mixes with spellcasting, and they said it will not be a hybrid.

7 minutes ago, Nurvus said:

Imo it will either be a Dual Sword class (Lyn Blader was going to be that, but changed for some reason), or a 2-handed Sword class (like Cloud Strife).

Gunner and Archer makes no sense unless it mixes with spellcasting, and they said it will not be a hybrid.

Again wrong. they said it wont be a hybrid as in  THEY WONT fuse 2 existing classes. There already exists gunners AND archers in the bns universe as MAIN CHARACTERS so they are fair game lol. Soha main's guns and one of the masters uses guns as well. There was even a gun class in the very early alpha teases for bns years before the game launched.

We already have 2 sword classes they arent going to give us "Dual swords" people would be so disappointed. We have enough swords.

The ONLY two hints we have is that its a class the fanbase has been asking for a very long time, and that it is NOT a combination of 2 existing classes. That is the only factual information we have.

No matter how much people shield their eyes from it, gunner is the most likely candidate for this new class. its not a hybrid, its a class the asian territories have wanted since launch, this fits both of the hints given about the new class lol.

i want BnS to shutdown so i can move on with my life no new class will change the amount of hackers/bots and bugs in this game

speaking about new class why don't u make a class with x1000 attack speed for these speed hackers and be done with it.

2 hours ago, WarWarWar said:

i want BnS to shutdown so i can move on with my life no new class will change the amount of hackers/bots and bugs in this game

speaking about new class why don't u make a class with x1000 attack speed for these speed hackers and be done with it.

lol wtf is wrong with you just quit the game. no one is forcing you to play bns. You are aware that the dev team working on the class has no knowledge of hack prevention and anti cheat right? Just cause a part of the team is working on a class doesnt mean they are redirecting resources off of hacking...  you need to do something else with your time.

5 hours ago, Negaimu said:

lol wtf is wrong with you just quit the game. no one is forcing you to play bns. You are aware that the dev team working on the class has no knowledge of hack prevention and anti cheat right? Just cause a part of the team is working on a class doesnt mean they are redirecting resources off of hacking...  you need to do something else with your time.

do you know what sarcasm is :O?

• 4 months later...

I don't often see people mention it, but I think a bo staff class would be awesome. Not to mention it would fit right it. It could be called like a monk class and have a similar fight style to Kilik from Soul Caliber. If anyone doesn't know who that is I added a link to a video check out this link. Honestly it'd be really cool in my opinion and it has the whole "kung foo" style that BNS always claims to be their style. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfD4VetY2-o

7 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

Duel Fan pls!!! thank you!

unknown.png

It is just an ad splash.

There is used to be a splash with a Lyn girl in baseball outfit and gloves.

Incoming Pitcher class that will nuke you down with their 150km/h fast ball and curve balls, and will score a home run on you with their trusty bat if you dare to approach them.

I wanna see a new class having something to do with Lyn, especially if it is melee. Lyn has Blade Dancer as their only melee class.

Lyn Markman is cool too :P

tumblr_mq1vm8URte1szeanao4_500.jpg

Locked Classes

Gon only class == Destroyer(1)
Jin only class == Assassin(1)
Lyn only class == Summoner, Blade Dancer(2)
Yun only class == (0)

Shared Classes

Warlock == Jin, Lyn(2)
Blade Master == Jin, Yun(2)
Force Master == Lyn, Gon, Yun(3)
Kung Fu Master == Jin, Yun, Gon(3)
Soul Fighter == Jin, Yun, Gon(3)

With this being said most likely the next class, if there's any to be released, will be a gunner class that will be locked under the Jin race. Making Jins and Lyns the only two races with 2 exclusive classes. Soha and Poh are jins(humans) so is every other character in the game that wields a rifle or a pistol, just some food for thought.  Yun will never receive an exclusive class but if against all the odds they do, the fan class would be the best fit/make the most sense and though I don't like it personally I wold be totally for it.

Archived