10th class hints...

EdwinLi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/31/2016 at 3:11 AM, Ayane69 said:

Classes that I'd LOVE to see

1) WHip Sword master (Like IVY in that one fighting game).

2) SHrine Maiden Type ie.. Uses a big honking spear or whatever Momiji uses in DoA.

Archers IMHO would be a better idea than gunners, lets keep Soha Unique (Soha Fan CLub) !!!

I've got something I'd like to get started "What NEW CLASS" would you like to see ??? (serious and not so serious ) ideas welcome.

Maybe a "Lizard" type race.. who knows...

Whip Swords FTW! YES! PLEASE BRING IN GAME!

Don't judge my character was originally created using a whip blade. 

But yes, whip blade for Jin and Gon races.  

4 hours ago, Bastete said:

Give Yun some love. Only race without exclusive class.

Ppl live with 2 classes locked on Lyn so why not live with 1 class locked on Yun?

Gon brute force is used. So use Yun's grace and dignity, too. Give us iron fan master : )

I could live with that it would be fair to the Yun to have a class locked to them. My husband has two Yun so the well it's a female only race is a lame excuse to me. His warlock is a Jin female, his summoner is male and he does have a desto that's male but it's only like level 3. So I agree allow the Yun to have an exclusive class why not.

5 hours ago, Bastete said:

Give Yun some love. Only race without exclusive class.

Ppl live with 2 classes locked on Lyn so why not live with 1 class locked on Yun?

Gon brute force is used. So use Yun's grace and dignity, too. Give us iron fan master : )

My personal preference and the general consensus is in favour gunner class but I dont mind a fan class to be honest, so long as its locked to yun race. If it's spread to any other race it will just look corny and stupid on the male gender of those races.

Archived