fps stutters are terrible after unchained update.

ReiNeith

Game has become LITERALLY unplayable with the update.

I figured it was a gameguard problem, but as of yesterday they've disabled gameguard again. Needless to say that didn't help.

Before the update I was getting constant 100 fps, ~50 fps during big 24 man fights and blackwyrm. 

Just now I've gotten constant 12 fps during the blackwyrm fight and I regularly get around 25 during NSH/POH24 fight.

Since it's all changed with the update for everyone it's OBVIOUSLY not a problem on the users' end.

FIX YOU SHIT ALREADY!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just to remind u people, w/o gameguard, we are at risk of getting hacking, information theft, cracking, system viruses and malware, and all other cyber crimes, thats why i intend to use gameguard again, ill work on that later after i finish this 40 dailies.

how will i do that? i will just simply upgrade my sht to windows 10 again ( 6th time already )

2 hours ago, 853655_1452550230 said:

just to remind u people, w/o gameguard, we are at risk of getting hacking, information theft, cracking, system viruses and malware, and all other cyber crimes, thats why i intend to use gameguard again, ill work on that later after i finish this 40 dailies.

how will i do that? i will just simply upgrade my sht to windows 10 again ( 6th time already )

Epik, simply epik.

9 hours ago, 853655_1452550230 said:

Kaspersky is still better than GG.

wow cant someone do something about this shit?

Gameguard does nothing to bots. They are all lvl 45. no one will ever ban them.

I have seen HM15 hots in CN do you know how long it takes to reach that lvl?

This means they dont care. Thats the nice "Mu Chang Hao" bot and the name makes no sense. Hes in Arena for a year now.

Now I have to write support again -.-

Support will just tell you to reset your network adapter or clear your dns cache and run the game as administrator. Lmao

As if it's your problem and that it would do anything about their broken 3rd party program

Well, here it goes again. You don't know how much I regret for restarting the game. Freaking Fps stutters caused by gameguard again...

Since we don't really get a solution from NCsoft, any bright minds managed to play without these freezes?

1 hour ago, 853655_1452550230 said:

upgrade to windows 10 because it has directx12 100% no stutter, or remove gamemon.des in your gameguard folder because it blocks Directx function

Just to make it clear,there aren't more than 5-10 games that uses directx 12 currently, which are stuff like ROTTR,just cause 3.

This game uses DX9 which is from middle ages.

this is absolutely insane. i finally had a fix. FINALLY HAD A FIX. i resubbed to this stupid game because i thought it was working again. i used the method the guy did with his norton and removed those cancerous files. NOW GG JUST REDOWNLOADS THEM EVERY TIME I LAUNCH THE GAME! i played just fine for about a week. now i try logging today and it just downloads those two files and my game is a wreck again. im also win10 and AMD so that is definitely false. NC u are the biggest joke. you care nothing about your players and give no support. YOU KNOW GAMEGUARD IS THE ISSUE HERE BUT YOU REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. fix my game or give all of these people their money that you took from them. 

hmm that was me, the thing about gamemon.des and gamemon64.des, and so yeah mine is back as well those 2 files, and it redownloaded when i try to play the game, and also, i dont know why ur getting stutter on w10, because i dont have any stutter when i went w10 100% no stutter at all. strange >,< 

I thought it was just me, just recently I am also having some bad performance, going from smooth to jumpy, to almost halting, it is very annoying and is ruining my experience.  I am really disappointed with the lack of response from NCSoft, premier company.

Archived