Forums

fps stutters are terrible after unchained update.

ReiNeith

2 hours ago, 853655_1452550230 said:

well i cant play again, it was playable yesterday after i update to windows 10, but now i cant! lol the wtfast is not working for some reason, i tried to use pingzapper and still nothing as well, OMG lol does this game doesnt wants me to play? should i go back to 8.1 again? this is my freaking 4th time doing this lol  im so tired

stop talking about upgrading/downgrading its clearly an ngaurd issue and upgrading os will not fix anything. its getting on my nerves

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/2/2016 at 3:41 PM, ReiNeith said:

its literally ever 3 or 4 seconds regardless of whats happening on screen that the fps just stutters/hitches for no reason. i dont know what you did this update but un do it.

graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M

prior to this update there was absolutely no issues with fps, i could run up to 110-120 if i wanted to and it would never drop. now even in standing or being idle every few seconds it will drop by 50 or more. for seemingly no reason. i have repaired files, i have lowered to min settings, i have used the optimize settings. checked for driver updates. i dont know if its because of gamegaurd or whatever. but whatever it is it needs fixed ASAP. the game is unplayable right now

This is the exact same issue for me. Before the unchained patch I had no issues breaking 120 fps. I still don't. But every several seconds my screen just freezes. The only thing I can think of that would have caused this is Gameguard or something, at least I think that came back this patch. I've turned off my overclock, turned on overclock, reinstalled all display drivers, updated my bios, uninstalled all useless software, cleaned my registry, opened up my pc and checked all my connections were secure, uninstalled and reinstalled BnS. Nothing has worked. I have a high end PC, literally a month old just finished building it and It's killing me that I get any stutters where I didn't before. This has to be something BnS side and because I take pride in my builds this stuttering has made this game literally unplayable for me after the unchained patch.

Installed new update,saw nothing changed with unplayable fps / stuttering

Trıed the deleting gameguard method 5 mins ago,now game won't start (The game client encountered an error while running,shutting down the game 4049)

I give up,they don't want me to play this game.

Nope the update didn't change anything, still stuttering. Also they broke that temporary method of fixing their problem^

Looks like the gameguard optimization in  patch notes was just meant to make the experience smoother for bots

So i took someones advice and opened a ticket about the games performance. been going back and forth with different people now for around 4 hours. they now have enough information about me and my rig to write a dictionary. 

the latest response had nothing to do with my issue at all. keep in mind my ticket is about performance, not being unable to play, and they are ready to close the ticket lmfao.

We are currently aware of this issue concerning GameGuard, however, we do not have an official fix for it yet. Rest assured that we are doing our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

A temporary workaround found by some players is being discussed at the link below:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/49ohuv/game_wont_launch_after_93_update_probably_because/

Please keep in mind this workaround is not an approved NCSOFT workaround and if you choose to use the steps posted in the above link that you do so at your own risk.

We hope that you understand and thank you for your patience.

nothing quite like time wasted.

LMAO they are 'aware' of every issue and all the new ones which come with every patch BUT nothing ever gets done, apart from the changes to 'try' and get players to spend more cash, like removing 30 Premium, LOL, GG NC , I though it would come in the future but this game is obviously heading towards P2P and with all the issues in the game its not worth a dime, it feels like BETA, in fact, it was better in BETA 

I was hoping to see some improvement this maintenance as the current issues obviously  increased with the last patch, but seems they either dont care or have no idea what they are doing. game still laggy as hell, random skill delays, freezes, but yet my FPS stays constant 60+

Really glad I went back to playing TW full time, game plays perfectly, no issues, I am based in the UK, and Frankfurt servers are like 600 miles away  while TW/CN are 5000 but they still are far far better LOL, It just dont make sense 

im just going to quit. its a fun game sadly and ncoft has to just *cricket* it up. this company is absoutely terrible and should be shut down tbh. i dont understand how they make money when all the players quit. the only people supporting ncoft is the bots right now. if it wasnt for them having premium theyd probably be broke by now. this is absolutely *cricket*ing disgusting and its a shame to see such a decent game be ruined by a toxic company. what a waste of the hardworkers time. for those who actually cared about the game. 

I think todays maintenance is quite funny concerning Premium membership,  game has only been live just over 6 weeks and they make it so you can only buy a 90 day option with Ncoins, , lol, that's 12 weeks min, while in game  over the 6 weeks the game play experience has drastically declined with yet more and more issues practically every day, nothing gets fixed, everything is answered with 'we are aware and are working on a fix' which has been a pretty generic answer to EVERYTHING since BETA and still those issues have not been fixed.

All these issues , game crashes, random downtimes, insane maintenance times, random DC's with no reasons, random lag, freeze, skill delays, game practically unplayable for alot of people and thats not to mention the huge Bot problems, hackers etc and they seriously expect players to pay for 3 months min more of this, I would not mins if there was things actually being fixed or there were official serious concerns regarding the games stability, but there is not and never has been. Its just very sad to see this game going in this direction.

I played this game for 4 years on CN servers and yes I have seen problems , but they been fixed and pretty fast too, but this version is unbelievable its like a game still in pre Alpha, i really cant believe how different this version is.

support has stopped responding to me, i already had done most of what they have had to say beforehand and the few things i didn't try had to do with my internet connection which is fine.

so basicly they have all my pc specs, driver versions, all the info on my internet connection, and everything that is running on my PC while the game is on. and its all well over there recommended specs. i dont think they can find a problem with my PC lmfao

so tell me NCsoft, whats wrong? are you gonna admit something is wrong on your end.

i would use shadowplay to send a vid of how crappy thins game runs to them on real hardware, but i dont really wanna upload it and im sure shadowplay will make it worse, and i might throw my pc away if that could possibly happen.

can you just tell use what 2 files they were?, i don't have norton and im not about to pay for it. malwarebytes and spybot dont pick up anything and i dont want AVG or Avast stinking up my rig.

14 minutes ago, 853655_1452550230 said:

try scan ur BNS folder and GameGuard folder, theres 2 malicious files in there i think, i did that to mine and i found 1 on each folder. i did some rootkit scan via Norton and after it removes the 2 files, my stuttering is completely gone.

Can't you just tell us which files they are? If Norton deleted them you should have a log of it right?

Archived