Forums

fps stutters are terrible after unchained update.

ReiNeith

i ignored about bots issue, my premium rank is almost 8, i play this game 7-8hrs a day to complete 40/40 dailies even though im tired from work, but one thing i cannot ignore is this Stuttering, i am KFM i cannot let you ruin my combo because of this.

P.S im playing with 200ms since i live in Australia yet i still bother playing this.

if u want us to be loyal on your game, provide us such a good quality service.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. i get after 5sec fps stutters.. omg this game i cant play now anymore im so mad. and you know what??? my friend that have OLDER laptop with OLD OLD OLD graphic card AT SAME SETTINGS PLAYS NO LAG. WTF?????????????? fix asap or you will lose ALOT of players.

I went through the scripted support via emails. NCSoft support is terrible they asked me to do things like File Repair and check if my DNS is correct, and at the end just straight up said they can't help me and to look at these forums for answers. They never read your messages and its the least helpful support I've ever received. I'm shocked that it does not matter how much money you have invested in this game when it comes to receiving attention. This standard in customer support only foreshadows the eventual fall of this game. It's time to retire early and cut your losses.

2 hours ago, ishti10 said:

I went through the scripted support via emails. NCSoft support is terrible they asked me to do things like File Repair and check if my DNS is correct, and at the end just straight up said they can't help me and to look at these forums for answers. They never read your messages and its the least helpful support I've ever received. I'm shocked that it does not matter how much money you have invested in this game when it comes to receiving attention. This standard in customer support only foreshadows the eventual fall of this game. It's time to retire early and cut your losses.

yup basically its not their problem its all of ours

Yeah wont be long before I leave too, the game is mostly unplayable except in mushins tower, where it seems to go away.

Lets me know its something they screwed up with the gameguard and nvidia cards. I dont have an IT degree but to come here and see this many people have the same exact problem after going thru all the same fix attempts for days, and to have ncsoft ignore this MAJOR game breaking problem, time to go for me.

They got their money they are happy, no more NCsoft for me. I had mostly sworn ever playing a product from them ever again, this was kind of the last chance.

I have the same problem. I experience it everywhere from dungeons (cross-server and not), pvp arena, and open world. It has nothing to do with my computer or connection, and the worst lags are consistent with other players in my clan having stuttering at the same time. This game has become almost unplayable with the stuttering/ability lag. While leveling my warlock I can see mobs attacking me and killing me while I run around, press abilities, and nothing happens until the game unfreezes and I'm dead.

I've continued playing while my friends have quit. I bought the master pack, but if NCSoft can't or won't fix the game I'll be done with B&S. I never had this issue in-game before this past week, so it is not my computer or internet connection. 

I regret spending all the $ i ve allready spent on this game. I ve stopped playing since this started, and i doubt i ll ever put premium again. Once its fixed we ll see, but for now i just regret i ve spent so much time and money on this game. Shame, shame, shame.

*UPDATE:

Had the game opened watching the stuttering while closing programs in task manager to see if it fixed.

Closed Nprotect, took the game 6-7 seconds to disconnect but in those 6-7 seconds, no stuttering whatsoever.

So you can stop trying to tinker with your graphics or w/e, the problem is 100% Nprotect.

15 minutes ago, Euphy said:

*UPDATE:

Had the game opened watching the stuttering while closing programs in task manager to see if it fixed.

Closed Nprotect, took the game 6-7 seconds to disconnect but in those 6-7 seconds, no stuttering whatsoever.

So you can stop trying to tinker with your graphics or w/e, the problem is 100% Nprotect.

I had the same experience and mentioned this before in this forum.

3 hours ago, Euphy said:

*UPDATE:

so the conspiracy is real.....gameguard causes the lag........but they will keep gameguard because it makes others unable to play BDO >.> cause gameguard can blacklist certain programs that the publishers set

Down with gameguard

Viva La Resistance

1 minute ago, haloismybtch said:

defragment your drive probably your files just scrambled up after updating.. or try older versions of nvdia driver... sometimes those updated drivers can cause  instabilties

kindly *cricket* off. ive done everything on my end possible. and so have other, did you read the forum

support had me do all that shit and in the end said  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

oh well

58 minutes ago, ReiNeith said:

guess ilhave to l try and find some way to buy bdo wthout a credit card e.e

I actually had no intention of buying BDO until they released a male class I wanted to play but with all this stuttering I just gave in and bought it now. 

Just now, Kalcifer said:

I actually had no intention of buying BDO until they released a male class I wanted to play but with all this stuttering I just gave in and bought it now. 

classes are gender specific nvm. sounds like shite

Archived