fps stutters are terrible after unchained update.

ReiNeith

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were visible for me but I always get the hidden files showed. If yours not, change your folder settings. Otherwise just search it in the BnS folder. If you still cannot find it, sorry I cannot help.

It looks like they disabled gameguard again and now blade and soul is lag free again.

I guess the culprit really was gameguard. I hope NCSoft can kill the bots and hackers without making us lag.

I did a scan with Malwarebytes on the Bns folders and it did not classify anything as viruses but i deleted the files anyway. By deleting the files you prevent Gamesguard from starting. I have played the game for an hour with zero stuttering and with a more stable fps. This not only confirms that the problem is caused by Gamesguard but also shows how flawed it is if you can easily prevent it from starting. Every botter can easily delete those two files to prevent it from starting.

The game uses 35% to 80% of my gpu now. With Gamesguard it goes up to 41% max but constantly goes down to 30% and sometimes 22% caused by the stuttering. On average it seems to stick with 50% - 60% without Gamesguard but this is still not good. Even though I'm telling it to use 100% it's not doing it. This means the game is poorly optimized but we all already knew that. Just putting this out. The game is far smoother without Gamesguard. Again. Gamesguard is flawed in so many ways. Now it's 100% confirmed what was causing the stuttering and the decrease of performance from the Unchained patch.

NCsoft it's on your end. Take some damn responsibility and fix it. As of now Gamesguard is NOT optimal for usage.

9 hours ago, 853655_1452550230 said:

hmm yeah should be, im not sure but it should be, so yeah, after my norton removed those gamemon.des file, my stuttering is completely gone,

God bless u sir.

2 hours ago, Vau said:

gamemon.des just gets reinstalled the next time you start gameguard. if its not reinstalling they probably disabled that garbage again.

Just delete it 3-4 times till it s permanent,worked for me at least.

Uhm isnt this kinda like bypassing? If you disable the monitoring it doesnt monitore your actions any longer?

I have deleted the GameGuard folder a few times to see if it gets better or not since it auto-updates every time when I restart the game.

And Norton also thinks captcha is a virus and blocks it from time to time (I had this shit in tribal wars)

I think the russians are awesome in creating tools like this but this is going a bit too far, no?

On 2016-03-03 at 5:32 PM, j4mm1ng said:
5 minutes ago, ManurhinMr73 said:

Wow, its gone now! What happened? I'm so happy!

the possible failure is gameguard and excessive use of cpu causes stuttering audio and video

knows this true? support...

It is!?!! I will go check if i crash anymore :D

Archived