Forums

fps stutters are terrible after unchained update.

ReiNeith

its literally ever 3 or 4 seconds regardless of whats happening on screen that the fps just stutters/hitches for no reason. i dont know what you did this update but un do it.

graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M

prior to this update there was absolutely no issues with fps, i could run up to 110-120 if i wanted to and it would never drop. now even in standing or being idle every few seconds it will drop by 50 or more. for seemingly no reason. i have repaired files, i have lowered to min settings, i have used the optimize settings. checked for driver updates. i dont know if its because of gamegaurd or whatever. but whatever it is it needs fixed ASAP. the game is unplayable right now

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also having this issue. I have had absolutely zero problems graphically with this game until the last patch. Now every few seconds, I get this frame drop that still happens at lowest graphics. Quickly sapping my will to play until it is fixed (especially with another game coming out...). Glad to see I am not the only one having this issue though and I hope whatever they did gets fixed soon :(...

1 hour ago, ReiNeith said:

its literally ever 3 or 4 seconds regardless of whats happening on screen that the fps just stutters/hitches for no reason. i dont know what you did this update but un do it.

graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M

prior to this update there was absolutely no issues with fps, i could run up to 110-120 if i wanted to and it would never drop. now even in standing or being idle every few seconds it will drop by 50 or more. for seemingly no reason. i have repaired files, i have lowered to min settings, i have used the optimize settings. checked for driver updates. i dont know if its because of gamegaurd or whatever. but whatever it is it needs fixed ASAP. the game is unplayable right now

After the 24MB update, the game is HORRIBLE!
If every update they mess with the game.... we are *cricket*ed.

I am also having this problem.  The stuttering has been progressively getting worse.  Its nearly a slideshow.  I can't even do my arena dailies with this horrible stuttering.  Hell, trying to get my other dailies was almost impossible and headache-inducing.

I really hope an admin will see the forums because this place is flooded with topics about fps issues. I was hyped on leveling a new character for the event but yeah the stuttering issue makes the game unplayable now. *cricket* it everything was fine before the update

Same issue here. I can stand still and not do anything, the fps drops from 60 down to 30-ish every 3-4 seconds and then the frame freezes for a brief moment. This was never a problem prior to the unchained update. I've played since launch.

I am having issues too, my rig handles most demanding games at maximum graphical settings with no problems at all. BnS was smooth before the patch, now fps drops to 25-30 from 100 every 15 seconds. Gets worst in populated villages like Jadestone.

23 minutes ago, ReiNeith said:

wanna know the best part. we will never see a official reply for this probably

I hope not, these are suppose to be the official forums. At least some kind of acknowledgement of the issue would be nice.

On the subject of the FPS again, I tried running the game with the "Optimized for Low-End PCs" option ticked, FPS drop rate were consistent as when set to max. It definitely seems to be an issue on their end. Just to reiterate, the game was running perfectly smooth for me, on max setting, before the patch.

Just now, Bundicoot said:

I hope not, these are suppose to be the official forums. At least some kind of acknowledgement of the issue would be nice.

On the subject of the FPS again, I tried running the game with the "Optimized for Low-End PCs" option ticked, FPS drop rate were consistent as when set to max. It definitely seems to be an issue on their end. Just to reiterate, the game was running perfectly smooth for me, on max setting, before the patch.

theyre too busy defending shitty gamegaurd and the accidental bans to care. meanwhile the bots are probably running around issue free while the actual players have these ridicoulous issues

Archived