70% of the whales are now quitting

zipzap182

Server moved ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ people up resulting people to have no interest on playing cus ping got increased. Now they reverted ia6 make them even more lose interest in this game. Rip no more funding, NCwest will close in business soon, its time to search for a new game to play people.

@zipzap182 The location benefits majority of the people, hence why it was moved. If we're talking about the revert in weapon stages, it's not like they didn't give back all your resources you spent on upgrading throughout the stages. Instead, what you should be complaining about is the solution to the "event" that had occurred about a week ago. 

• Like 1

There are SO many reasons to be pissed off and quit right now.  I am in MN and the server change added a good 50-70 ping to me, even though it isnt that much further.  The blind eye to the cheating and exploit, the RNG enchants, the lag-fest that is Nyraka, the weapon reverts, the trashed market, the class imbalance.  The only reason I am still here is because I am waiting to get in on the ground level of something new, but so far nothing has appealed to me.

Can't really get around this topics title, you know 70% are quitting or are you just spitting nonsense like the last guy?

And if they are that's good for me not like any of them had actual pvp skill without green bags backing them up.

I am also annoyed about the problem of moving the server to Virginia but it has a much better game server in dallas, although the ping is a bit high, there is no longer ping lag as before. Thinking even though they are far away from the current game server.

I think you miss the point.  It's not the revert, its all the stupid, careless little mistakes that are allowed to exist in the first place.  All the problems that are ignored and the terrible mis-management.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Cathy:

Can't really get around this topics title, you know 70% are quitting or are you just spitting nonsense like the last guy?

70%? No way! I am sure at least 120% will be quitting and the 25% left will be hunted down by the Japanese fishing fleet! :playdumb:

uff whales raise prices on market  for SS  and cry for loose gold for downgrade iA weapon   .....  i say whales want  200.000 gold for full IA carry run .. who cares about gold whales got enough -  NC soft sponsord whales with Pet events and XML  --who cares

Don't self claim 70% of whales. This is a total one-sided claim,

I have many whale friends (chinese clans with max everything - 2700 AP), and none of them quitted.

I have like 10 static raids (TT-ET-IA) every week and none of the raid members quitted.

So, stop misleading people,

if you are not happy with the server change, just quit yourself.

I got worse ping myself, but I am not going to quit, if you want to just do it instead of blabbering non sense in forum.

Edited by blooash23

10 hours ago, blooash23 said:

Don't self claim 70% of whales. This is a total one-sided claim,

I have many whale friends (chinese clans with max everything - 2700 AP), and none of them quitted.

I have like 10 static raids (TT-ET-IA) every week and none of the raid members quitted.

So, stop misleading people,

if you are not happy with the server change, just quit yourself.

I got worse ping myself, but I am not going to quit, if you want to just do it instead of blabbering non sense in forum.

Unlike you I have indeed seen many known players including some whales (6 whales) quitting within this month already. And if you are familiar with people you would know that many whales have atleast considered to move on soon which is a bad sign but since I am an active big whale myself I have to disagree with the abovementioned reason too. The revert also compensated it hence the reason of whales quitting because of revert is nonsense. And whether it is 70% or less does not matter in this terrible state of the game. But let's be fair this mistake shouldn't have happened in first place. I have also considered moving on very soon. Right I now I am searching for other games but really NON of the games which are out there matches the way of how I enjoyed bns in the slightest bit way.

Le 16/08/2020 à 05:09, Cathy a dit :

That's because you just searching up mmo's. an not other types of games that idk...WON'T have you spending money all the time?

Reread this message please: 

Le 15/08/2020 à 19:19, Lunashiro a dit :

really NON of the games

Assuming that I was looking only for mmo games shows me a good sign to believe at what rate the borderline of your IQ level is xD 
I can tell you my friends are having hard time to drag me into another game hence I will stick with bns for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about anybody else but I live on the west coast and I haven't noticed any difference while playing. I wasn't even aware that they moved the server until reading about it here. I don't use BnS Buddy either, never have needed to. Hard thing to figure out because it all makes no sense. On the subject of whales: From what I have read on this forum, I would think whales leaving is good, right?

On 14. 8. 2020 at 3:48 AM, zipzap182 said:

Server moved ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ people up resulting people to have no interest on playing cus ping got increased. Now they reverted ia6 make them even more lose interest in this game. Rip no more funding, NCwest will close in business soon, its time to search for a new game to play people.

Wait...servers were moved ? Now it make sense why my 90-100me went to 130-260... Where are they now?