Draken Bracelet

Bladesoyun

Please lower the droprate of the bracelet...23 runs i saw 3; a friend 34 saw 4. Other friends got more or less the same drop. This is supposed to be a legendary item, so very rare rare. On top of that you can get it with a bid starting from 1 copper...also, the tiger or dragon bracelets to upgrade it are dropped in floor 16-19 so it's freaking easy to up it.

This alltogether makes it everything but legendary lol

Thanks

4 hours ago, Bladesoyun said:

Please lower the droprate of the bracelet...23 runs i saw 3; a friend 34 saw 4. Other friends got more or less the same drop. This is supposed to be a legendary item, so very rare rare. On top of that you can get it with a bid starting from 1 copper...also, the tiger or dragon bracelets to upgrade it are dropped in floor 16-19 so it's freaking easy to up it.

Thanks

this...

why cant u just be happy because u have it and move on and stop trolling, i assumed (sour) u spent 2.5k gold for your bracelet and that's your choice because u wanted it so bad while some wait for them to get it in just less than 500 gold.

this bracelet is not different with the other draken accessories, the only difference is the difficulty of the Dungeon. keep in mind that NS is not a Pug dung, people are picky with the people who join them in this dung. compared to other dung that drops leg items. some even banned hm10 players below for this dung, and some required you to post +5 +10 +20 achievement.

Now if you have a static group or a good clan be thankful and move on, don't mix your own problems with the community because the community is fine and if you still dont understand that this game is about waiting for the right moment then you have to be reminded that this is a waiting game.

no wait don' put in my mouh words or meanings I didn't mean: I would trash it right now and farm it a million times longer paying the same amount of gold or even more...

What I said is clear and totally true, mabe arguable sure, but true. A legendary item can't drop easier than the item which is needed to breakthrough it.

It spoils of all the fun in obtaining it.

I like this game also because new items are hard and rare to obtain and need hard work (at least until now) so please, respect what I say and mabe argue with your opinion, but don't start throwing shit on me, I don't deserve it.

Notice that I am putting my face and name right here while many don't even dare to

Thank you

Ah, and don't tell me what to do or not please

So... Just because you and ur friend saw many bracelets drops, u want it to be lowered drop rate?

I have 84 runs and still no bracelet a single time... but someone from my guild saw it 4 times in 30 runs...

Thats called lucky aswell... So it's pointless to ask for a "nerf" on drop rate...

7 hours ago, Cheung said:

So... Just because you and ur friend saw many bracelets drops, u want it to be lowered drop rate?

I have 84 runs and still no bracelet a single time... but someone from my guild saw it 4 times in 30 runs...

Thats called lucky aswell... So it's pointless to ask for a "nerf" on drop rate...

Dude, you are only being selfish, It's not the first leg i farm and what I am pretty sure to state is that it's droprate is way higher than the other legs and also the starting bid is 1 copper. Even if in your case you had a terrible rng, statistically (90% of the people I know, and I know a lot of people, have seen at least 1 drop in 20 runs) it's drop percentage is way higher than all the other legs I have farmed so far.

One week after the update so many people already have this item. Try to remember when firstly DT or Citadel where released: months have passed before you could see many people weilding the accessories dropped there.

It's not the first mmorpg I play, and getting to top level equip was hard in all of them, but here the community wants all, cheap and without putting any effort into it.

By the way I am not trolling, I am very serious about that and I hope the devs will see this post and make it happen.

If the droprate is not really higher and me and my known people alltogether, are in a superlucky period (but I doubt) ignore my post and I demand excuses for talking without a reason

Sorry also for my terrible english

OP reeks of elitism. "You do not put enough effort, want everything for free" tell that to those who had hundreds of runs before they put legendary accs in Dragon Express and also those who have to do 200 runs to get those accs. What is effort to you "elite" people? Are we supposed to start living in Blade and Soul like you people do? Play this game 24/7 and only then it will count as an effort?

Anyway, mind your own business and not what people have. Games become easier for casual players so they won't fall behind too much and it's always fun to see salty people crying how easy we're having it now.

"Since me and my friends saw it more than once within a short amount of runs then the drop rate needs to be nerfed! I don't care whether you haven't seen it yet but since I've seen it 3 times in under 50 runs then it deserves a nerf! If you disagree then you're just being selfish!"

Pretty much what I just read in your OP and replies to others.

Yes, the drop rate seems pretty decent(I've seen 2 within 11 runs) but that does not mean everyone else is having the same exact luck. If that was the case then I'm pretty sure most of us would have had our Bracelets by now.

I don't see why you're trying to hurt the community's progress. It's not a broken drop rate where you see it every run but it's more consistent than what the Legendary Neck/Ring used to be when they were first released. I find this to be fine since the effort it takes to actually clear this dungeon is a lot, especially if you do not have a smart static party and have to rely on F8 people(cringe to the maximum) to clear this dungeon.

So please sir, stop complaining.

4 hours ago, Bladesoyun said:

Dude, you are only being selfish, It's not the first leg i farm and what I am pretty sure to state is that it's droprate is way higher than the other legs and also the starting bid is 1 copper. Even if in your case you had a terrible rng, statistically (90% of the people I know, and I know a lot of people, have seen at least 1 drop in 20 runs) it's drop percentage is way higher than all the other legs I have farmed so far.

One week after the update so many people already have this item. Try to remember when firstly DT or Citadel where released: months have passed before you could see many people weilding the accessories dropped there.

It's not the first mmorpg I play, and getting to top level equip was hard in all of them, but here the community wants all, cheap and without putting any effort into it.

By the way I am not trolling, I am very serious about that and I hope the devs will see this post and make it happen.

If the droprate is not really higher and me and my known people alltogether, are in a superlucky period (but I doubt) ignore my post and I demand excuses for talking without a reason

Sorry also for my terrible english

"you are only being selfish", "it's not the first leg i farm", "it's not the first mmorpg i play", "community wants all cheap without effort"

First off, i'm not being selfish, have farmed Desolate Tomb for my Neck(got it after 150 runs, saw first neck at my 1st and 3rd run, but didnt had the gold to get it), have over 400 runs of Desolate, same goes for Citadel, have around 250runs and got ring after 50 runs, saw it many times, Foundry aswell farmed it hard til get Belt...

Now a new dungeon come out(Sanctum) and i'm well geared to run it with a static group and still couldn't see it after 80+ runs and you just say "i'm being selfish" cuz you and ur friends again, saw it many times? Come on dude... I actually play the game and farm hard to get my gear and u just come here with all this crap bullshit about nerf drop?

On 4/23/2017 at 3:03 AM, Bladesoyun said:

Thanks

Sorry, but I disagree with you on lowering rates, did 33runs so far = 0 bracelets.

On 4/23/2017 at 1:03 AM, Bladesoyun said:

Thanks

Just because you are lucky or your friends are lucky on drop rate, that doesn't mean it's dropping for everyone, Our Static party did over 140+ HM Kills, And only 2 dropped. So Please, BS more...., But even if it did dropped like you say, which are not,  You are here complaining about getting an easy drop, what if they barely dropped any, and you would have done 150+ Kills and haven't seen any. I bet you would be here complaining how freaking bad the drop rate is?.... Pathetic, Like I said And I will always say, No matter what they add, no matter how they try to help people, No matter whatever they do, There will ALWAYS be someone not happy about it.... 

On 4/23/2017 at 7:03 PM, Bladesoyun said:

Thanks

You are kidding right? i have already 110 runs and still I haven't seen one >.>

yeah some ppl are lucky some ppl are not.

Im at 80 runs with 3 bracelets NOT f8! I also think it has something to do with f8 but these are just statistic opinions, a friend of mine has 86 runs with 8 bracelets with f8 only and i just farmed local on my server.

Anyway i think bracelet is the very first legendary with a good droprate tho. Also i think there is a droprate issue with difficulties. My farming group and me did the very first 30 runs Hard mode without any xanos disc or bracelet... after we switched to normal we immediatly got one and 3 runs later number 2. the third one dropped 20 runs later and that was our last one. Im not sure but it seems the droprate should switch between Hard mode and normale mode. 
But these are all just things im not sure about, just taking some numbers from clan members and friends together.

5 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Just because you are lucky or your friends are lucky on drop rate, that doesn't mean it's dropping for everyone, Our Static party did over 140+ HM Kills, And only 2 dropped. So Please, BS more...., But even if it did dropped like you say, which are not,  You are here complaining about getting an easy drop, what if they barely dropped any, and you would have done 150+ Kills and haven't seen any. I bet you would be here complaining how freaking bad the drop rate is?.... Pathetic, Like I said And I will always say, No matter what they add, no matter how they try to help people, No matter whatever they do, There will ALWAYS be someone not happy about it.... 

Dude, you didn't even read my other posts about the matter, still you like to express your anger toward me, regarding some concepts you didn't even read or comperhend. I clearly stated that yes I dropped it early but I would rather trash it right now and start over edless farming and bid it again a lot of gold if it was really hard to get legendary item.

On the other hand I must admit, that reading people feedback on the matter, the droprate isn't so high tough it needs not to be adjusted.

People like to be keyboard rampagers and I cannot do anything about it, still they gave me important feedback and I changed my opinion.

1 more thing: I have seen so many people say I did 239636293982 thousand runs of a dungeon to then see their achivements with 10 or 20 runs only. If you work hard to get the bracelet I am pretty sure you will get one. For instance I had to gather 200 Acrimor wings to get my belt and saw only 3  during my runs.

On 4/23/2017 at 4:09 PM, Beleth said:

Are we supposed to start living in Blade and Soul like you people do? Play this game 24/7 and only then it will count as an effort?

I think that's what's expected, yes. Addicts will forever howl about how other people aren't trying hard enough. For some people their toons and stats are more than just toys. Also it's a sort of a Stockholm syndrome, cause this is literally one of the grindiest MMOs on the market and some people still find it in their hearts to say it's not grindy enough. I guess we need to get to the point where in order to get level 20 rare ring, one needs to do a 6 hour long quest line for them to be satisfied.

2 hours ago, Bladesoyun said:

Dude, you didn't even read my other posts about the matter, still you like to express your anger toward me, regarding some concepts you didn't even read or comperhend. I clearly stated that yes I dropped it early but I would rather trash it right now and start over edless farming and bid it again a lot of gold if it was really hard to get legendary item.

On the other hand I must admit, that reading people feedback on the matter, the droprate isn't so high tough it needs not to be adjusted.

People like to be keyboard rampagers and I cannot do anything about it, still they gave me important feedback and I changed my opinion.

1 more thing: I have seen so many people say I did 239636293982 thousand runs of a dungeon to then see their achivements with 10 or 20 runs only. If you work hard to get the bracelet I am pretty sure you will get one. For instance I had to gather 200 Acrimor wings to get my belt and saw only 3  during my runs.

My dear friend.

As @Beleth stated and I'm sure many more will confirm, some of us have jobs, some of us have kids ( not me ), some of us have training schedules, and to top it all of other farming runs ING.

You are ignoring I think half of the community or maybe more since I played this game since the very begging and I had to quit because I just lost track and I was getting left behind... now I decided to return because I have a bit more free time.

Trust me, for people like me and like many others we just don't have your time, we need to log, to socialize first with your friends / clan... get a party ( maybe ) do it with randoms ( maybe ) ...  and let's add the option of failing the instance... I for one didn't even run the instance ONCE... but I plan to tonight, now that I got an upgrade on my gear.

Trash your items if you think that will solve the problem, but it wont. some can barely get the time to finish the daily quests for the gold or mats and plus let's add the fact that you want a community that is NOT focused on AP, because it is.... why do you think the admins removed the kick option.... so people can have a fair fight to some good gear and I respect that... ofc it has some bad options as well.. but for a low ap like myself  it's a blessing and a curse.

30 runs .. with 3 drops... I think it's an ok drop.. looking at how much mats you need for other parts .. it's a fair trade.

So as we understand you, that maybe has time to spend like 18 hours in the game, try and understand the rest of us that might not even get the chance to do a daily on it, and if we do, we might even fail it.

Thank you

Edit : And do the math please, because some of us don't even have the gold to bid... I know I don't .. so let's add in the fact that 30 times .. 3 runs with 6 people that you loose the drop.

So that would be what ? 10 runs 1...  for 6.. you miss the chance.. you add 10 more runs for another chance.. or even more because RNG as some people stated did it over 80 and Nothing..... so 80 runs vs 6 people... and you miss it...    because you get outbid.

Don't try and change things just because you have free time.

2 hours ago, LiriC said:

My dear friend.

As @Beleth stated and I'm sure many more will confirm, some of us have jobs, some of us have kids ( not me ), some of us have training schedules, and to top it all of other farming runs ING.

You are ignoring I think half of the community or maybe more since I played this game since the very begging and I had to quit because I just lost track and I was getting left behind... now I decided to return because I have a bit more free time.

Trust me, for people like me and like many others we just don't have your time, we need to log, to socialize first with your friends / clan... get a party ( maybe ) do it with randoms ( maybe ) ...  and let's add the option of failing the instance... I for one didn't even run the instance ONCE... but I plan to tonight, now that I got an upgrade on my gear.

Trash your items if you think that will solve the problem, but it wont. some can barely get the time to finish the daily quests for the gold or mats and plus let's add the fact that you want a community that is NOT focused on AP, because it is.... why do you think the admins removed the kick option.... so people can have a fair fight to some good gear and I respect that... ofc it has some bad options as well.. but for a low ap like myself  it's a blessing and a curse.

30 runs .. with 3 drops... I think it's an ok drop.. looking at how much mats you need for other parts .. it's a fair trade.

So as we understand you, that maybe has time to spend like 18 hours in the game, try and understand the rest of us that might not even get the chance to do a daily on it, and if we do, we might even fail it.

Thank you

Edit : And do the math please, because some of us don't even have the gold to bid... I know I don't .. so let's add in the fact that 30 times .. 3 runs with 6 people that you loose the drop.

So that would be what ? 10 runs 1...  for 6.. you miss the chance.. you add 10 more runs for another chance.. or even more because RNG as some people stated did it over 80 and Nothing..... so 80 runs vs 6 people... and you miss it...    because you get outbid.

Don't try and change things just because you have free time.

So...first things first: I am not your dude, you don't know me and you are assuming things you don't know.

Secondly, I have kids, a time consuming job and very few hours to play da game, and as a matter of facts I play it only by night when everybody is sleeping and I have finished my duties, because I love the game so much, I would rather loose sleeping hours than quitting the game. Most probably I have only the time to make dailies, and I socialize on my phone with discord and my clanm8s. 

If you knew this you would realize all your arguments are invalid and you are just stating false shit.

Peace

As I said leave the droprate as it is and please close the thread: I am sick and tired to respond to personal attack from people who know nothing of my person TY

I don't get how this is a personal attack by LiriC, but whatever. 

Drop rate is fine, imho.

80 runs cita : 1 ring

120 runs tomb: 0 necklace

15 runs sanctum: 1 bracelet

In the end, it all boils down to luck/RNG.

Even if the dropchance is 10%, you could go 1000 runs w/o it dropping. And since there is no farmable item to get it (yet?), it's fine.

Archived