Do you think you'll quit this game in the next year?

Ruziro

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

I think of getting 12-month sub the moment I get enough points to go to rank 9 premiumship.

Currently 1/3 the way, though.

Rank 9 is awesome gotta give to that. It's really convenient to have vault wherever you are.

Don't think I'll be quitting any time soon either. Still having a blast, still pvping, pveing, playing with my guild that's still a bit active and they wont be leaving any time soon either. Premium rank 10, expires in 331 days, all the good stuff.

1 hour ago, Joshua Salcedo said:

No more next year. I left the game a week ago. It's such a shame, this game was a thumbs up during its first 3 months but got shitty thereafter. If only theirs a way to move all my gems and items to TW. ;D

What's TW?

Nope.

I've been playing the game for a long time both on Taiwan and Korea before here, I know what's coming thanks to KR too so I know I'm in for a good time within the next year.

I am borderline quit now.  300+ days of Premium left and I log in each day to do the few dailies with my clan mates.  Then I log out and go play something else.  However I do think that once Revelation goes live NC will definitely lose me.

Korean MMOs are made to be grindy and RNG filled. If you come to this game or any other Korean MMO you'll find yourself unhappy and quitting.

My time on Taiwan and Korean servers taught me this and the CBT for English release helped me prepare myself mentally for the Korean MMO aspects.

I know its off topic but I don't know why people think revelations will be any good. Its a chinese MMO, and chinese MMOs are known for their notorious p2w..Something people here complain of, and yes actual p2w, as in "I cannot obtain the best weapon as it is made from untradable materials that ONLY come from cash shop" not the pay2progress that this game has (besides gems.)

I probably will quit soon --- I'm facing 100s if not 1000s of gold needed to continue my upgrades, and I'm not yet 500AP.  I put up with the quirky Korean caricatures, mannerisms and awkward voice-overs for the first 20 levels to discover a game really worth playing.  The combat, the skill trees, even the story line (although my character is mind-numbingly stupid) all seemed well done.  But in the mid-30s the game took a turn I should have seen coming earlier.  The lvl20-40 dungeons are not a challenge since they are dominated by lvl50s who are like sharks swimming in the kiddy pool --- the only challenge is to be able to loot fast enough before the 50s are at the next boss.  At lvl45, the fun part of the game is over.  You've gotten all your skills, mastered your combos but now you're faced, as I started out saying, with THE GRIND.  The breakthru and evolution pieces themselves are obtained with an appropriate time and effort --- but the mats for upgrades, 100 of this, 50 of that, are crazy --- measuring effort in weeks or gold in 100s (e.g., If you find Mushin's Tower challenging, imagine the effort required to farm 200+ warrior tokens --- or buying them for 800+ gold!)  I have four characters and enjoy leveling new ones but each time I know I'm approaching the end of that enjoyment.

Honestly I guess I won't ever quit the game per se but I will definitely stop playing the PvE content and just do arena in the future (even i have 690 AP etc.). 

My reason is that i'm done with the PvE grind.

I always knew BnS was a grindy game and everything but I came to a point where I just "fck it i'm done with it".

Also the PvE content is simply just not challenging enough and everytime I think the next patch will have challenging dungeons I get fcked up by NCsoft because they nerf it before we get it (Ebondrake citadel). 

Ofc we are also much to good geared and have much stronger skills as the Koreans back then but that doesn't change the fact that all current dungeons are easy af. 

So BnS will be my 1vs1 PvP game while Revelation Online will be my main MMORPG for PvE and mass PvP content in the future. 

I will quit it probably if i get too bored and if its not getting optimised anytime soon.SSP -unplayable ,arena fps drops-unplayable-Whirlwind dead -dungeons -repetitive .Why to gear up to be geared up for what? most of content is so badly optimised and cannot play them .sitting at 650 AP atm -can't get loot from suljun or boars because game freezes .Support told me to contact my isp (hahaha! ) My ISP told me that servers are preventing ppls to connect too many at a time (Oo) and limits the players access .and that those servers are crap .

I have 3ms ping in all others game i play -from aion,tera,allods online,gw2,EoS,Only Bns and Wildstar are so bad for me .So well -won't prolly reach next year here .

I don't think about that. Am not planning on buying a long-term sub.

other than that, the last bit of grind I have left is doing cold storage 5 to 8 times, depending on the number of orbs I can get per run. After that I am free to try out different classes in PvP without the HM skills. I don't mind infinity tower either for kicks. 

I went as far as I can with the PvE progression. If I never have to do yeti again, thanks goodness. The prices are now low enough to be able to put as many alts as I wish in try profane/infernal with just running solo dailies and misty/some SSP so gearing more is no longer necessary. 

Story? Well, I'll follow it on one character, but if it gets too hard in my present gear, whatever. Cutscenes are pretty, but the rest of it... Let's just say that filler sidequests in mass effect are better written imo.

So, as long as the classes and pvp are fun, I'll play it. How long? Dunno. Till Andromeda, I suppose, or if I get into ME binge. 

I am not interested in Revelation, or any other F2P Asian game. They are too immature and demand too much time judging from the BnS experience. I'll play another SWTOR, but I doubt there ever will be one.

Archived