Do you think you'll quit this game in the next year?

Ruziro

5 hours ago, Cherish said:

I am borderline quit now.  300+ days of Premium left and I log in each day to do the few dailies with my clan mates.  Then I log out and go play something else.  However I do think that once Revelation goes live NC will definitely lose me.

i am with ya >.< ,

9 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Quit no.. take a break.. more then likely. I've already hit that wall where I log on and stand in town all day cause I just cant bring myself to do the same dailies over and over again.

yeah farmings are shiit imma make post for it

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, teoteodore said:

If you find Mushin's Tower challenging, imagine the effort required to farm 200+ warrior tokens --- or buying them for 800+ gold!)  I have four characters and enjoy leveling new ones but each time I know I'm approaching the end of that enjoyment.

You know, I am a crap player (I can't do Floor 8 stage 2 and can't do floor 10), but by some reason the Mushin's Tower for Warrior tokens never really felt tough or grind-festy on either one of my 2 alts. Between the wheel drops and the chests from the Naryu Lab, and just doing the first 6 floors, it did not really feel painful. I've only had to buy one 200 Warrior Token accessory, the rest of the Enlightened accessories dropped fairly easily. So, if it is the Mushin's Tower that bothers you, don't worry about it.

A lot of players, possibly even the current hardcore ones are going to quit this game most especially when they see what future gear progression requires. LOL!! Honestly hope NCSOFT won't rush the gear progression.

As for me, I'm not sure about quitting completely, but I most definitely will not be into the game as much as I am now. I still have so many other games to finish and play once they come out. *sigh* the life of a gamer.... so many games so little time.

10 minutes ago, Madarame said:

I`ll definitely quit the moment Moonlight Blade get to EU/NA lel

Do you know a lot about the Moonlight Blade though? The information I have seen is even less than I've had for BnS. If anyone actually played that game... well, opinions welcome. I am attracted to the idea that it is promising to stay true to the period (so hopefully no machine guns and AI wardrobes) but skill system looked Byzantine to me, and their statement about 'not grindy' was the same as BnS one (you level up fast! and look how well it worked out in BnS). Also, there was an idiotic statement that it is going to be casual-player friendly because there are (OMG!) quests with just standing around (that's not causal-friendly, you dolt). Finally, the game's based on a novel, so I am wondering if it is just going to force-feed me some second-rate fantasy novel popular in China without any character development or choices (just like the BnS does).

So, if anyone has the MB insight, I am all ears.

7 minutes ago, Madarame said:

I dont know much either, but they say it will be improved Age Of Wushu which actually captured my attention.

I have no idea what Age of Wushu is, but if someone told me it is a Jade Empire MMO, I will be all over it. ;) So, I guess, I get what you are saying.

3 hours ago, Shiune said:

Honestly I guess I won't ever quit the game per se but I will definitely stop playing the PvE content and just do arena in the future (even i have 690 AP etc.). 

My reason is that i'm done with the PvE grind.

I always knew BnS was a grindy game and everything but I came to a point where I just "fck it i'm done with it".

Also the PvE content is simply just not challenging enough and everytime I think the next patch will have challenging dungeons I get fcked up by NCsoft because they nerf it before we get it (Ebondrake citadel). 

Ofc we are also much to good geared and have much stronger skills as the Koreans back then but that doesn't change the fact that all current dungeons are easy af. 

So BnS will be my 1vs1 PvP game while Revelation Online will be my main MMORPG for PvE and mass PvP content in the future. 

Shiune got exactly what on my mind.

I will not quit the game but rather quit the pve part and focus on the pvp. As for the reason: Grind + RNG.

These two things are literally mind blowing to me and I had enough of this sh*t. All the dungeons available now are ez and boring. The next patch is said to be more difficult but once you get the mechanics, its no big deal.

On my part, BnS will be my pvp game and I will turn to Lost Ark for some RPG pve gaming. If it ever comes out.

Yeah, it's possible. I love the game and I'm not really annoyed by all the grindy aspects of it, but it is not alt friendly at all and I enjoy playing alts way too much to pass this detail.

Making everything that's not tradable account bound would really make a difference and would save you a lot of time doing the same things over and over again.

I also don't like how this event works, it is not alt friendly nor newcomer friendly and a big money sink. If the costs for upgrading the weapon were 1s everytime the people who just started the game could maybe enjoy it and progress at the same time... It's difficult enough to upgrade the weapon so I don't see the need for making it so costly.

And the worst problem I'm having lately that would make me leave the game is the abnormal high ping I'm getting > - < at every other game with their servers located in Germany I could always play with less than 100ms but not in this one, why?? It can sometimes get to 350... it's ridiculous. I don't wanna play summoner all the time because of this issue, I like my BM ; - ;

im tired of BNS.

one reason why i'm currently playing here at NA is like to reset everything. gonna find new friends/guildmates, gonna run (again) those dungeons with my new class, gonna yolo with my 300ish ping (i have 40-50ish ping at TW) and so on. but still same, im burnt out. or should i say i totally burnt out when i transferred.

im still here at BNS coz i havent found yet a new game that would pick my interest. 

Next year eh, could be, or probably not.

If I did quit, it's not the game fault, I've got to specify this since some players here often make use of player quitting as an entire shocking reason to validate why this game is bad blahblahblah, as if every players who left are due to the losses of interest to the game in the first place. Game design like MMORPG don't revolves around everyone.

So what would be my reason? I expect increased workload irl on the upcoming year. Another way of looking at this, I could be out of the targeted audience of which BnS originally intended to focus.

Sitting at 540 AP rn. Every dungeon is easy to complete and is a complete lack of a challenge. Nothing is hard at all to do and is extremely boring. I use to play bns for hours upon hours every week but now it's more like I sign in for an hr in the morning, do a daily or 3, then log off. All this AP we can have and nothing to even use it on lol

16 minutes ago, campclan2 said:

I will be quitting if I don't get through to Jiwan Peak soon. Getting really sick of trying over and over and getting DC'ed every time. It's been a real disappointment. 

Damn, sorry to hear that. First time through I made it on the 14th jump, because I was trying to follow Jinsoyun. Then I went on the left, and that was it. Having a DC on that idiotic sequence would have made me insane.

My suggest is to video or screenshot your DC and ask the CS to move your quest forward for you. I actually complained that I cannot jump and they've asked for a screenshot. I think they will be willing to help you if you are DC'ing every time on the jumps.

Probably. I've put in a good chunk of money and time in this game to the point where I'm satisfied/comfortable with my character. I can run any 4 man with a breeze and I have no problem keeping up when it comes to SSP/PvP. No other class interests me and there's no specific goal I have anymore. Sure I still collect mats so that I can upgrade my gear even further but it's not really necessary. I rushed into end game content and now I'm pretty bored. The community isn't that fun, no one ever does anything other than SSP, and it's all the same thing over and over. Sure they can release new content but there isn't much else from KR that can drastically change my personal opinion. If they add new dungeons well just get higher AP requirements. If they add new 24mans well just get channels full of lazy people who channel hop for main bosses. It's just the same.

Honestly I do regret the money I've put in on costumes alone to only wear them for a week or so. I was so easily played by NC West ;^;

edit; honestly though I do plan on playing longer only cause this game is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I enjoy seeing my character and his skills still to this day. And there are sometimes when I run dungeons and I have fun because maybe there a few mess ups and the boss becomes harder and the timer becomes lower. I guess in all I stay to expierence those types of things.

Archived