Moonstones drop on F14... really? Do I need a microscope to see it?

Windbrand

I've ran F14 at least 15 times since patch and only got 1 moonstone... ONCE. Did you add it to the loot table and made a typo in the drop rate, making it 10% instead of 100%? Is this your idea of "adding moonstones (lol at the plural) to F14-15"? It takes the average player at least half an hour to get from 9 to 14, and what do we get? Nothing except a bunch of useless Naksun tokens. Even running level 45 blue dungeons is more profitable than this (not to mention 10x easier). Is this your idea of helping with the SSP problem? What's next, removing silverfrost trans stones from craft table and making it drop from Asura 4m only and calling it "benefits the players who can't afford the silverfrost recipe and mat costs"? Adding ember to drop from Naksun as well if you beat him under 2min?

Don't tell me "F15 drops 1 moonstone 100%". No I'm not gonna even bother with F15 because I, along with most of the people who actually need moonstones to upgrade gear, will never beat it, thanks to heavy lag (try reacting Q/E through his dash dazes with 300-400ping), simply don't have lightning quick reflexes, or a combination of both. No I don't need to "get good" because I play this game for enjoyment, I'm not f*cking training for the Street Fighter 5 tournament by memorizing patterns and developing lightning fast reflexes. I've said it once before and I'll say it again, you should not be required to beat the hardest boss in the entire game for mid-tier upgrade materials, that's just plain stupid. Why not have all the level 50 purple dungeon bosses have a chance to drop moonstones? Why not put it in the loot table for daily challenge completion box? Or will that interfere with your cash grab plan of making moonstones a money/time sink and forcing players to pay2win?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, KingiDb said:

u can beat naksun with arround 400-450 ap if you have lag get new net or quit.

ms at f14 and 15 is one of the best patches cause ppl with shitty pc can leave ssp

Reading is a great skill, you should learn to use it.

Lmao at "get new net or quit". Sure fund me a couple million to upgrade NCW's garbage servers, or develop some common sense to realize lag is not the player's fault. I prefer the latter route.

And make a video of your 400AP beating Naksun. Can't? Silence is a great skill too, learn to use it if you have nothing intelligent to say.

Gotta love these people saying retarded things like "you can solo Asura at 600AP" or "you can beat XX at XX AP", even though they can't do it themselves, they just say it to grow their e-peen.

Instead of attacking you like the poster above, i'll actually give you some good advice.

Do mast doesn't matter if its 4 man or 6 man, at the end you'll still get 2 silverfrost seeds by default and try to bid for the silverfrost seeds that drops too, usually drops 8-12 silverfrost seeds but don't go too crazy with the bids of course. For every 6 silverfrost seeds you can get silverfrost chest in the transmute menu assuming you also have heavenly energry which you should have anyway. These silverfrost chest has good chances to give moonstone, stingers, and soulstones.

14 minutes ago, KingiDb said:

u can beat naksun with arround 400-450 ap if you have lag get new net or quit.

ms at f14 and 15 is one of the best patches cause ppl with shitty pc can leave ssp

"It doesn't affect me, so it's not a problem! You just need to git gud!"

If you aren't going to offer a helpful solution, then at least try not to antagonize the people who actually do have issues.

22 minutes ago, Windbrand said:

I've ran F14 at least 15 times since patch and only got 1 moonstone... ONCE. Did you add it to the loot table and made a typo in the drop rate, making it 10% instead of 100%? Is this your idea of "adding moonstones (lol at the plural) to F14-15"? It takes the average player at least half an hour to get from 9 to 14, and what do we get? Nothing except a bunch of useless Naksun tokens. Even running level 45 blue dungeons is more profitable than this (not to mention 10x easier). Is this your idea of helping with the SSP problem? What's next, removing silverfrost trans stones from craft table and making it drop from Asura 4m only and calling it "benefits the players who can't afford the silverfrost recipe and mat costs"? Adding ember to drop from Naksun as well if you beat him under 2min?

Don't tell me "F15 drops 1 moonstone 100%". No I'm not gonna even bother with F15 because I, along with most of the people who actually need moonstones to upgrade gear, will never beat it, thanks to heavy lag (try reacting Q/E through his dash dazes with 300-400ping), simply don't have lightning quick reflexes, or a combination of both. No I don't need to "get good" because I play this game for enjoyment, I'm not f*cking training for the Street Fighter 5 tournament by memorizing patterns and developing lightning fast reflexes. I've said it once before and I'll say it again, you should not be required to beat the hardest boss in the entire game for mid-tier upgrade materials, that's just plain stupid. Why not have all the level 50 purple dungeon bosses have a chance to drop moonstones? Why not put it in the loot table for daily challenge completion box? Or will that interfere with your cash grab plan of making moonstones a money/time sink and forcing players to pay2win?

I have dropped several 100 and 10 bundles from floor 15.....its just rng.

13 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I have dropped several 100 and 10 bundles from floor 15.....its just rng.

RNG or not, i still cant do it. When i am hit by the 300-600ms lag spike on EU while he attacking, i am dead. SSP after channel linking = no loot. So NC need to fix this.

1 hour ago, Windbrand said:

And make a video of your 400AP beating Naksun. Can't?

You wanted proof, here it is. It depends on class and ping also when you will be able to really defeat Naksun. I defeated him at 547 AP but that was on a summoner. If I recall correctly there will yet again be added more ways to get moonstones in later patches.

25 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

You wanted proof, here it is. It depends on class and ping also when you will be able to really defeat Naksun. I defeated him at 547 AP but that was on a summoner. If I recall correctly there will yet again be added more ways to get moonstones in later patches.

thats a really poor example...as he is hm 9 and also has a lot of HM skills unlocked... a new player of that ap will NOT be able to do the same.

35 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

thats a really poor example...as he is hm 9 and also has a lot of HM skills unlocked... a new player of that ap will NOT be able to do the same.

Correction a lazy complaining  person that only sees a wall and only thinks about moonstones will not have hm levels  or skills 

It's a great example of it being done after you said it can't 

Gotten 10 moonstones bundle couple times on my fm, its more of a challange on my 520 ap fm than my 654 summoner cause its really boring doing that tower with easy gagets on a summoner, pure rng on the moonstones and understandable or else people will abandon ssp for mushin tower making a ow pvp place a dead zone, besides they put moonstones in mushin tower for the pve players who cant comprehend ssp in addition really dislike a pve item to be in a pvp zone and yes for some the tower is less laggy compare to ssp and they have to make the drop rate just as fair as people who'll be in ssp for hours for moonstones. Past couple days there has been some ping issue. Could be nc or could be the isp derping on the maintenance. I have had ping issue for 5 days straight until it finally stopped. And im on the NA server living in the US near the servers so yup. And i could have sworn this is a martial art type of mmo. But regardless most bosses in mmos have a patterns. It's just to make sure people to actually think what they could use to dodge or stop anything that could hurt them a lot. Make it a challenge than to have it hand out like candy. Same deal with ssp (depending what group your in) keys and moonstones will not be handed out like candy. Besides if you really gear yourself fast and get bored really quickly as you twiddle your thumbs wondering when the next new thing will come then go ahead by all means. Imo there is no need to rush. Either take your time and enjoy the game or go do something else if this game doesn't meet your standards when comes to grinding for materials. And yes this game is full of rng for everything even for the people that spends hard earn cash on this game

29 minutes ago, Windbrand said:

The guy climbing the himalayas would have put in work and training to do the climb just like people should put in work for hm levels and skills before fighting 

Talk about illiterate Where did I say everyone could do it? I said it's possible 

It shows its possible with work so go back to complain instead of doing something about it to help yourself 

Cause that seems to be all your willing to do 

*** I've beat him on my 485ap hm7 sf with only 2 hm skills unlocked lol 

35 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Correction a lazy complaining  person that only sees a wall and only thinks about moonstones will not have hm levels  or skills 

It's a great example of it being done after you said it can't 

I didnt say such thing he/she did :) so you are barking at the wrong tree im afraid. how about you post such a video and show us your 390 ap video beating naksun? :)

3 hours ago, Windbrand said:

Reading is a great skill, you should learn to use it.

Lmao at "get new net or quit". Sure fund me a couple million to upgrade NCW's garbage servers, or develop some common sense to realize lag is not the player's fault. I prefer the latter route.

And make a video of your 400AP beating Naksun. Can't? Silence is a great skill too, learn to use it if you have nothing intelligent to say.

Gotta love these people saying retarded things like "you can solo Asura at 600AP" or "you can beat XX at XX AP", even though they can't do it themselves, they just say it to grow their e-peen.

video of praetor19 doing Naksun at 416 ap, hm4.

But then again, he's been doing Naksun for months on his geared destroyer over on KR, hence why it is easy for him to do it with the little ap he has BUT I still believe anyone should be able to do this regardless. Just know his attack pattern and you'll be fine.

7 minutes ago, Jem said:

But then again, he's been doing Naksun for months on his geared destroyer over on KR, hence why it is easy for him to do it with the little ap he has BUT I still believe anyone should be able to do this regardless. Just know his attack pattern and you'll be fine.

So, those folks who cannot do it don't know his attack pattern? There is a great deal of a difference between knowing what the boss is going to do and being able to beat the encounter. I could not even manage the second stage of the 8th floor. What hope do I have of 14, let alone 15th? Those are hard encounters, and because they feature the damage that is not mitigated by the gear and the levels, the success is not at all guaranteed.

4 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

So, those folks who cannot do it don't know his attack pattern? There is a great deal of a difference between knowing what the boss is going to do and being able to beat the encounter. I could not even manage the second stage of the 8th floor. What hope do I have of 14, let alone 15th? Those are hard encounters, and because they feature the damage that is not mitigated by the gear and the levels, the success is not at all guaranteed.

Floor 14 is far easier than 15, since 14 is mostly mechanics. All of their moves is easily blockable and easy to iframe so anyone, and literally anyone, should be fine. 

I first did Tower 9+ at 450 AP when it first came out and yes, it was very difficult at first, but after learning their moves and watching some vids, it became pretty easy later on. All people need to do is just learn from your mistakes and everything will be fine.

Soon you'll clear floor 14 and 15 in no time at all, so fast that you'll get the achievement.

5 minutes ago, Jem said:

I first did Tower 9+ at 450 AP when it first came out and yes, it was very difficult at first, but after learning their moves and watching some vids, it became pretty easy later on. All people need to do is just learn from your mistakes and everything will be fine.

And I was unable to get past Junghado till I was 480 AP, was never able to do it on another class, and could not get through 8th floor with 544 AP. Really, everyone is very different, and the Tower is one of the most learning-unfriendly set-ups because they don't let you fix your weapon and try again. And in this game trying and failing for a few hours is setting yourself further back. It's better to leave the impassable content, and do something else.

25 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

And I was unable to get past Junghado till I was 480 AP, was never able to do it on another class, and could not get through 8th floor with 544 AP. Really, everyone is very different, and the Tower is one of the most learning-unfriendly set-ups because they don't let you fix your weapon and try again. And in this game trying and failing for a few hours is setting yourself further back. It's better to leave the impassable content, and do something else.

u wot? lol

Tell me, what class are you currently playing? Just curious.

I am happy they added moonstones to the tower.  Even if it not worth it in terms of time, it just makes it a bit more rewarding.  The .5 moonstones I get per day from floor 14 is at least something.  A far cry from the 5-10 per day from SSP, but it is at least something.

Some of these people are just plain rude. You telling people to get good, but Naksun requires some really high level reflex and good pc/internet to be able to beat him "easily". His pattern is relatively easy and can be done, but keep in mind that 1 screw up and you are dead, start over. When starting over a few times you get frustrated cannot concentrate and it only ends up worse. Not to mention that the devs haven't even thought about adding a campfire or something to repair weapons, I mean yeah sure there is field repair tool ... for 2g each and you need 6. That's .... not profitable at all.

I killed him ONCE got 1 moonstone, f14 never dropped more then 1 either. The time/loot ratio with 1 moonstone from each floor = 0, and I am better off farming something else and not upgrade then spend 1 hour climbing f9-f15 for a measly 2 moonstones.

I did F14 10 times already, all 10 of them gave me moonstones (Im not a VIP, premium user or ever payed for this game whatsoever). RNG is RNG, you cant complain about it. I did F15 once since moonstones were put there and I got 1 moonstone out of it. The fact that the community is garbage and cant split up ssp channels so everyone can farm is another deal here. Ive never had any problems in China server while I was playing there. All that western community knows is COMPLAIN about stuff the other versions of the game never found problematic. Why is the CN, KR, TW and JP servers have so many people playing there? Simple, the communities are nice. Better learn from the instead of trying to change the game for your selfish reasons!!! Adapt to the game, dont try to adapt the game for you!!!

11 minutes ago, Mucski said:

spend 1 hour climbing f9-f15 for a measly 2 moonstones.

1 hour o.0 I do 9-15 for less than 10 mins (yes, not every class can do it but still, 1 hour O.O)
Also NC still havent added the F13 ticket, so expect that. ALSO the fire will not be added in ANY version of the game just because its supposed to be challenging, just like ToI.

37 minutes ago, NightFer said:

1 hour o.0 I do 9-15 for less than 10 mins (yes, not every class can do it but still, 1 hour O.O)
Also NC still havent added the F13 ticket, so expect that. ALSO the fire will not be added in ANY version of the game just because its supposed to be challenging, just like ToI.

10 minutes o_o i can do it in 5 minutes !!!! :D

No seriously, if i dont kill naksun in my 1st to 3rd try i start to get upset, as said @Mucski you lose your concentration and motivation. ^^' So i can do 9-14 certainly in 10 minutes as you, but naksun will take the double for of this, and the best i get until now is 1 moonstone. So... I lose my time and its totally not fun, and i just stop to upgrade my equipment too xD I can do ssp but this last time i get no keys, this last days only 2, with 30 minutes to 1h time playing in ssp (with killing this flower yeti, board, konta [at least this one dropped me a moonstone] and dunno how many terrors).

But i think everything about moonstone will stay like that so... :D

Im sitting at 646ap without any SSP farm for the past 4 months and I upgrade when I get the chance of farming the mats. Do the events for gods sake, the seed event is the best one that guarantees you a moonstones as long as you get enough seeds to get it done. If you can make a party of 4 and farm gloom or masts, even better. Even pugging gives you a good chance of going home with loots without paying much. F14/15 if are good enough to do them is a nice start aswell. GO PLAY, DONT SIT IN THE FORUMS COMPLAIN ABOUT STUFF!!!

Archived