Moonstones drop on F14... really? Do I need a microscope to see it?

Windbrand

6 minutes ago, Grimstar said:

U got the title with a 590 ap fm? Tell me how u managed that? Atm i'm coming near the 2 min mark, mostly between 2.10-2.20 with my 650 ap. U have rmb specced on freeze? use impact? Or u just burst with force blast? 

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=5008000255522563238131265333943123832250323801110653251232353324151263212493123922237222432141011

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Grimstar said:

Dunno if i'm a bad/slow fm in killing naksun, but killing him under 2 min with a 590ap fm is really fast. Either i'm doing something wrong or you're lying. ;)

maybe u doing somth wrong idk i start with inferno lmb f inferno ff (to get the dmg buff up) ss to freeze him and after that fuse+meteor spaming paln keep burn up and try to fight on range so u dont have to waste your time to dodge/block keep the buff from fire fury and dragonblaze up if u still to slow try to use a charm in any dungeon and go to tower 30 min should be enough.

hmmm first time i beat naksun i was on 510 ish ap and was luck since i am a summoner i manage to keep my cat tanking him till i get up nowdays i beat him in about 2 mins and 30 second  with 653 ap ! also made guide witch i am getting really lucky i was 580 ap then  also making a mistake  and when naksun getting in the middle you can i-frame how you do it is first use ench. shroud  and then directly after double ss after that you use x cause the long combo incoming :P i might have to record just that part ! also uploaded a video of doing the 14f like a potatoe ...cause i thought it was fun ((like a potaoe means no cat  and no tactic just pew pew :P )) hope you guys enjoy and yeah i know i am not one of the best players around :P  my self i will be just happy with 13f tickets !

My ap doesn't count when it comes to Naksun (i have over 600) but I have been fighting him since around 550 (but I am a summoner). 

I had him do really weird stuff last night. He was constantly drinking. Was drinking so much I couldn't cc him lol. He did this till 15% then did the Ice aoe back to back to back. I died on the 3rd ice aoe due to everything being in cd >.> It was really weird =x Then again Ironheart just constantly threw fire at me so maybe something was just screwy last night... I normally kill Naksun around 3-4 minute mark but I am not very good at killing him still.

On the topic of the moonstones. I've killed him each day at least once and 2-3 other times I've going back through and killed him again. This is since the moonstones have been added to his drop rate. I've received on average 1-2 a run. Last night I got my 3rd 10 pack of moonstones. 

4 hours ago, kitcalie said:

Was drinking so much I couldn't cc him lol.

you have the cat's stun your daze  cat's daze  and cats knockdown ... and was drinking so much you where unable to have at least 1 of em not on cd ? ^^

1 hour ago, Venix said:

you have the cat's stun your daze  cat's daze  and cats knockdown ... and was drinking so much you where unable to have at least 1 of em not on cd ? ^^

yes... He wasn't even doing the full attacks inbetween. He drank then did one kick throw thing, then drank, started his move to you kick then when he got to me he drank. ect he wasn't doing his moves. On the ice part he wasn't attacking. He went to the middle did his grab thing and insta jumped to the middle and did the grab again. I wish I had fraps up to record it =/

I've even had this happen on mushin to. He was constantly doing his fire aoe. He would do the aoe run to me then do the aoe where I stood then go back to the middle do the aoe again. 

Archived