why is zulia censored?

Torunder

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A clan mate told me zulia was censored, so i went to sogun and to my surpise she was censored, now you can't see her huge brasts.

Overexageretad bodies and appealing figures is a huge part of why we play this game, why censor it , when you said there wouldnt be any censorship in this version?

I hope this is a mistake from coding otherwise i will be more dissapointed at NC, and i thiunk its probably a mistake since we got bikin  boobs for lyns so .. yeah makes no sense to censor Zulias boobs

Julia revealing costume was the most stylist 1 compared to lame Seho & the other girl in cinderlands. Those 2 should be censored by now. Especially seho, costume is so ugly. Sorry if i got the names wrong, i can never remember them. No offense to the fans of those 2 girls.

It's not censoring by NCWest's hand if NC Korea did it first and made everyone else do it. They haven't broken any promise because it is not their fault.

Anyway, to answer why they were changed, the outfit was used during Arc 7 so that already existed but the actual size of them being changed was due to some form of argument going on in Korea about it? I don't really know the specifics.

I'm glad they're changed though, those things looked more repulsive than attractive but now they're perfect imo.

Also if anyone posts that korean screenshot with the comparison and asks why her face is different, the smaller version was using lower graphic settings.

I don't think it's a matter of why the censored it.  The fact is, they censored when they said they wouldn't and censoring a mature rated at that just doesn't make sense.

Now, if it was just a matter of "More people like this outfit" (subjective as it may be) that's a different story.

Technically she's not censored if there's no longer an uncensored version in other regions.

7 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Big question is: Is it really censor if all the servers get the same change? In my opinion Zulia's outfit look bit better now than before. At least now it doesn't look like she is wearing 2-4 sizes too small top for her tatas.

"Julia's appearance changes with this patch. The amount of skin is hugely reduced. My guess is it's because of the sexualisation controversy."

49 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Big question is: Is it really censor if all the servers get the same change? In my opinion Zulia's outfit look bit better now than before. At least now it doesn't look like she is wearing 2-4 sizes too small top for her tatas.

It is, if the reason was to cover her up because "Hey!  We thought she wasn't wearing enough."

So, was it because they thought the outfit looked better or because they wanted to cover her up (thus censoring her).

My guess would be to censor her, because I always got the feeling with NCSoft, they wouldn't spend the resources to make changes to older content.

Also, has it been updated already on the other servers or did western just get it first and then the chance the other servers never get it?  :p

Just now, Brand X said:

It is, if the reason was to cover her up because "Hey!  We thought she wasn't wearing enough."

So, was it because they thought the outfit looked better or because they wanted to cover her up (thus censoring her).

My guess would be to censor her, because I always got the feeling with NCSoft, they wouldn't spend the resources to make changes to older content.

Also, has it been updated already on the other servers or did western just get it first and then the chance the other servers never get it?  :p

I would recommend reading Rukkirii's comment from the topic Shadovvv linked. All I can give you is rumors as I don't really care or know how it was in other servers nor if they put more fabric on an outfit.

People asking why the new outfit.

It's because it was used during Act 7 and has story relevance as being a color altered version of the official Warlock Master uniform. 

Koreans were impressed with it and preferred it over the original PLUS it holds lore relevance to how Julia is the deceased 8th master representing Warlocks. Yes, that was a major spoiler but how else can I explain the outfit choice.

So the reduction of breast size and outfit were things koreans did and put on every region. 

11 minutes ago, Edensia said:

I wasnt a fan of Julias outfit...

But this is the first step into censoring the game and this considers me.

I would like an offical statement of NCSoft and no roumors.

What statement do you even want? It started in korea and was pushed to every other server, done.

Archived